Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stepping down

3 posters

Go down

Stepping down Empty Stepping down

Post by Caliburn Sun Nov 02, 2014 11:11 pm

Alright so I'm just going to post this while I feel like I still can.
(I already typed this exact thing up before but I forgot to post it before I removed my permissions, silly me.)

But yeah. I'm stepping down from my position as "head admin".

Reason? Life. College is beating the hell out of me and other issues are preventing me from really being able to give much care for the forum anymore.

Secondly I'm underperforming for the right to my title. I'm no leader anymore, nor am I able to oversee anything at the minute.

Don't see this as outright quitting completely. Believe me, I've tried to focus again and get back and active, but honestly it's not working, and I'm just dragging things further downhill by delaying the inevitable, so since I feel bold and up to it, I'm letting you all know.

So I'd like to personally thank Uncanny and Spekkal for their AMAZING performance as admins. They've done outstanding things with organisation, keeping things in track, and even creating an event that swirled up activity like mad. You two should feel very proud and accomplished, keeping this place thriving. It's all on you.

I hope I made a difference in my time as an admin other than just sparkly graphics, I really do. I believe I did, but if I didn't, well... *shrug* Long story short, Uncanny and Spekkal did good. I can't focus anymore. I'm resignging. That's that.

So thank you to every one of you, and keep being part of the community. Uncanny and Spekkal are now in charge completely and decide on what goes on with the site.

I'll see you guys around when I decide to swing by. I'll try to come on often to reply to the ongoing RP topics I've created/are a part in too, so bear with me.

Peace.

~Burning-Fox
Caliburn
Caliburn
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Stepping down Empty Re: Stepping down

Post by Dark The Hedgewolf 2 Wed Nov 05, 2014 8:25 am

Oh No! ;-; Life sucks sometimes, huh..

Ah well. We all must move on eventually, i guess. I hope everything goes well for ya, Burn! ^^'
Dark The Hedgewolf 2
Dark The Hedgewolf 2
Standard Member
Standard Member

Location : Probably sitting at my desk animating as you read this, cause im god damn crazy

Back to top Go down

Post by Funkydude527 Sat Nov 15, 2014 1:04 am

*salutes* 

Burning, I have only been here a short while, so I may not know you super well, but I must say you have made a newbie like me feel at home with all the tutorials and post guides and all the awesome stuff you do. Ill miss having you in the admin chair alongside the other wonderful staff here at the SRPN. Thank you for helping out. You never question whether you made a difference or not. You made a whole universe of difference.I sincerely thank you for that.

Good luck with college, and I'll see you around here!
Funkydude527
Funkydude527
Basic Member
Basic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down