Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hardcore Kanto Adventure

5 posters

Go down

Hardcore Kanto Adventure Empty Hardcore Kanto Adventure

Post by Midknight Sun Jun 22, 2014 12:48 pm

So after the victory that was my Pokemon Emerald Nuz, I am now moving on to my next adventure! Pokemon FireRed OMEGA Wedlocke!
I previously made a topic on which game, and which challenge I should do, the game selected by you was Fire Red Omega, which is basically hard-mode Fire Red. Every Gym Leader has new teams, and each has 6 Pokemon. Every Pokemon (Generation 1 through 3) is available in some way, meaning there are more choices in terms of encounters.

The challenge that was voted was Wedlocke, the rules of this challenge are;

Wedlocke:
1. All of the regular 'Nuzlocke' rules apply. If a Pokemon dies it is considered dead, the only Pokemon you can catch is the FIRST Pokemon you encounter on a route/area. All Pokemon must be nicknamed, this is to strengthen bonds with you Team and make it more heartbreaking if they die.
2. Pokemon are 'Paired' together and can only battle in their 'Pairs'. For example, if your starter is a Male Charmander and you head out to Route 1, you have to capture a female Pokemon to be paired with your male Pokemon. So for example you catch a Female Pidgey, your Charmander and Pidgey are now a Pair. If you go into a battle leading with Charmander, the only Pokemon you can switch into is it's partner, the Pidgey. After you have a Pair, your next encounter can be any gender, just as long as the encounter AFTER that is the opposite of that. And so on.
3. You cannot 'Pair' two Pokemon of the same Gender.
4. You cannot capture genderless Pokemon.

So, here comes some questions to get us started,

Q1; What starter should I select? The starters here are NOT Bulbasaur, Charmander and Squirtle. In this game they are Elekid, Magby and Smoochum(Smoochum is always female). 

Q2; Should I name my Team after members of this site? I feel it could be getting boring, and if I don't should I stick to a naming theme?
Midknight
Midknight
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Hardcore Kanto Adventure Empty Re: Hardcore Kanto Adventure

Post by ChaoticBou Sun Jun 22, 2014 1:14 pm

Q1. IDK You should just choose Mudkip cuz he's best. (IK you can't choose Mudkip. I haz Mudkip addiction)
Q2. You can that AND other things. Like references or something or things you think that is fun for those pokéman.

But yeah....Do what you like with the names. It doesn't need to be a username, but just name it.
ChaoticBou
ChaoticBou
Master Member
Master Member

https://soundcloud.com/boubka-the-fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Blazingshadows Sun Jun 22, 2014 1:59 pm

Q1.  Definitely start out with Magby or Elekid.  Smoochum is.. well.... yeah.  Probably Elekid.  I dunno.

Q2.  Personally, I like naming them after people on the site.  But, if you want to, go ahead and change it.  It's your Wedlocke, after all.
Blazingshadows
Blazingshadows
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Midknight Sun Jun 22, 2014 3:18 pm

When Smoochum becomes Jynx I'd say it's better than the Electabuzz or Magmar, but it's really gonna be widdled down to whatever people are saying~
Midknight
Midknight
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sol Sun Jun 22, 2014 3:22 pm

Personally, I like Electric types. SO i'd probably go with Elekid. So I pick that one.

Go ahead and name it after site people, I liked that Flygon being named after me.

Sol
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Midknight Sun Jun 22, 2014 3:35 pm

Well since Elekid has 2 votes I'll just go with it.

Any volunteers to be named after Elekid?
Midknight
Midknight
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Midknight Mon Jun 23, 2014 5:25 pm

Right so, I have decided to start with Elekid! And I will be just sticking with a naming theme this time and not naming it after members of the forum. I feel like it'll be be harder cause there's probably more encounters and not really enough people contribute..So a naming theme it is!

Before I start, are there any suggestions for naming themes? My ideas so far are;
1. To put my music on shuffle and naming them after songs or artists
2. Name them after precious/semi-precious gems (Ruby, Sapphire, Obsidian, Opal, Agate, Peridot, Amethyst and so on)
3. Music Genres and Sub-Genres

Either vote for one of the above or suggest a theme yourself!

Edit; Although this does not rule out Pokemon being named after you completely, if you want to reserve a certain Pokemon to be named after then by all means give me a shout, although I cannot guarantee that Pokemon will be caught
Midknight
Midknight
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Blazingshadows Mon Jun 23, 2014 8:50 pm

Hmm.... I like theme 1, but I think people should suggest the songs, so it can still be kinda interactive I guess.  This is just my opinion, though.
Blazingshadows
Blazingshadows
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Midknight Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:50 pm

The challenge begins! This time around here is how naming is going to work;
-Pokemon will not be named after members on this site
-I will try and post as frequently as possible
-Instead of being named after Pokemon, users will have the opportunity to name 2 Pokemon (Or a couple) at a time. To do this, I will need a list of everyone who would like to participate. PM me if you would like to have the freedom to name Pokemon,
Note that Pokemon HAVE to be named after songs of any genre that will fit in a 10 Character Limit.

-If you have already named 2 Pokemon, then don't feel like that's all you get, if I find that it's a small amount of people we will just go around all of the people again, so there should be plenty chances.
-Just to get things going, I shall name the first 2 encounters.  

And so, the adventure of 'Rock' begins! As he travels to best his rival 'Roll' in a rhythmical race across the Kanto Region, in hopes of defeating the 8 Gym Leaders and the Elite Four,
Rock's adventure begins in Pallet Town, where he obtains his first Pokemon, Chop Suey! the Elekid, and where he has his first battle against Roll, who's Smoochum is yet to prove it's power, dealing minimal damage to Chop Suey! .

Hardcore Kanto Adventure JEZ4oRO
Hardcore Kanto Adventure 4gyJgu3
Hardcore Kanto Adventure 1HtEaWz

After defeating his rival with utmost ease, he moves through Route 1 (Unable to catch any Pokemon due to the lack of Pokeballs, there for any current encounters do not count) and makes his way to Viridian City, where Rock is given a parcel to deliver to Prof. Oak.
After delivering the parcel the Professor gives Rock a PokeDex and 5 Pokeballs, let the captures commence!

On Route 1 Rock encounters a Ponyta and captures it. He calls it Sweet Feet. 

Hardcore Kanto Adventure Bs5C95e
Hardcore Kanto Adventure 8TuQI3P

Next encounter is in Viridian City and that Route to the left of said City, need volunteers for naming the next two encounters! Shoot me a PM!

SONGS USED FOR NAMING IN THIS POST;

Midknight
Midknight
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Midknight Mon Jun 30, 2014 10:57 pm

And so the journey continues! Sorry it took so long, I just never got any response really so it was postponed for a while.

Rock! Reaches Viridian City, where his 3rd Encounter will be. Now most of you may be thinking "There's no where to catch Pokemon in Viridian City Mid!", But ah child, you must remember! This is not ordinary FireRed, this is FireRed Omega!
In the patch of grass in Viridian City, we encounter a Mareep! Who will be named by Blazingshadows,

The Mareep is caught by Rock and is named Fantasy Dm (Fantasy in D Minor by Mozart,)
Hardcore Kanto Adventure 5M0qam4

Afterwards we head West to Route 22 and encounter a Mankey who is named Wicked, also by Blazingshadows. (Ain't No Rest For The Wicked by Cage The Elephant)
Hardcore Kanto Adventure J2TbwYb

Current team;

Couple 1; Named by MidknightBeast
Chop Suey! the Elekid (Chop Suey! By System Of A Down)
Sweet Feet the Ponyta (Sweet Feet by You Me At Six)

Couple 2; Named by Blazingshadows
Fantasy Dm the Mareep (Fantasy in D-Minor by Mozart)
Wicked the Mankey (Ain't No Rest For The Wicked by Cage The Elephant)

SONG USED TO NAME IN THIS POST;

If you too would like to name a pair, shoot me a PM, approach me in the CBox, or even message me on Skype!
Midknight
Midknight
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Midknight Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:07 am

Rock decided to train up his Pokemon, and is lucky he did. As he continues onto Route 22 he is approached by Roll! Who challenges him to a battle. Roll challenges Rock with a Zubat and his starter Smoochum. For this battle Rock uses Fantasy Dm and Wicked,
Hardcore Kanto Adventure QvcIOaW
Hardcore Kanto Adventure U2SXmal
Hardcore Kanto Adventure HadbDmb

Rock is victorious against his rival, who showed no challenge at all really. It is now time for Rock to move on from Viridian City and into the forest, but he first has to get his Route 2 Encounter. 

Hardcore Kanto Adventure QJ9IS1J

Now, a decision for you! In the picture above you see 1. A patch of grass and 2. A girl,
In the patch of grass will most likely be your normal Pokemon that I have been encountering so far (Skitty, Hoothoot, Rattata, Zigzagoon, Mankey, Nidoran) and the girl I believe gives Rock a Treecko, which would be a very good addition to the team I think.

But I'll leave this up to you guys, where do I get my enocunter from? The grass, or the girl? Let me know!
Also let me know if you are wanting to name future Pokemon through PM, the Cbox or Skype
Midknight
Midknight
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Midknight Tue Jul 01, 2014 9:06 pm

Wellll Rock decided to choose the Treecko, because helpful. Also since no one is really contributing I decided to name the Treecko myself, he was named Reptile (Reptile by Skrillex).

The team also had some levels added, everyone except Sweet Feet up to 14, I figured since Viridian Forest was up next she could get some training done in their, a long with our next encounter which will be partnered with Reptile.

Hardcore Kanto Adventure CZh8uLA
Hardcore Kanto Adventure K5pEEKV

As Rock ventures into Viridian Forest he is encountered by a Pikachu, conveniently female. He captures it and names it Wishmaster. (Wishmaster by Nightwish, requested by Electrisa)

Hardcore Kanto Adventure Gy9EDg1

Viridian Forest is swept through with ease, and Rock finally makes it Pewter City, the location of the first Indigo League Gym, owned by Brock, a Rock-Type user.

SONG USED FOR NAMING PURPOSES;

Midknight
Midknight
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Midknight Tue Jul 01, 2014 10:18 pm

And so the grinding for Brock begins..*sigh* Just to be safe, because I'm unaware of the difficulty, I am grinding to roughly Level 16/17. I grind in a patch of grass located in Pewter City, where a Taillow is captured, named Fly Love (Fly On The Wings Of Love by Olsen Brothers, named by Uncanny)

Hardcore Kanto Adventure Da8DOZP
Hardcore Kanto Adventure VidDela

While grinding, Fantasy Dm evolves! As does Reptile,

Hardcore Kanto Adventure 3gi8Ekd
Hardcore Kanto Adventure 2zDyvfu

Rock's team is ready to take on Brock!

Hardcore Kanto Adventure CGQGxlY
Hardcore Kanto Adventure RO9cpRp
Hardcore Kanto Adventure JUR4EMQ

Brock's new OMEGA Team consists of;

Geodude
Rhyhorn
Onix
Omanyte
Kabuto
Vulpix,

Wishmaster and Reptile do fairly well against Brock's team and emerge victorious! 

Hardcore Kanto Adventure 3ElrM07

Songs used for naming;

Midknight
Midknight
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Midknight Mon Jul 14, 2014 12:34 am

After Rock's victory at the Pewter City Gym, he makes his way East and toward Mount Moon, in hopes of reaching Cerulean City. When going east of Pewter City onto Route 3, Rock captures an Electrike who is named CountStars (Counting Stars by One Republic, suggested by Uncanny or Elec *cant remember*)
Hardcore Kanto Adventure SutQiaK

Rock makes it to Mount Moon, feeling confident due to his recent victory, capturing a Geodude as he steps into the caves, named WillRockU (We Will Rock You by Queen, Uncanny) ;
Hardcore Kanto Adventure UiAZ2n8

but you know what happens when you get cocky during a Locke? Death happens. Just at the final stretch of Mount Moon, we encounter a Maniac, who will not let us pass in fear of s stealing his fossils. He battles us, our team was weak from trekking through the caves, Reptile and Wishmaster were both low on health and were not strong enough to pull through, sadly being defeated..By Grimer and Koffing. Although they are avenged by Chop Suey, who uses his newly equipped Thunderpunch attack to show them who's boss.

Hardcore Kanto Adventure 95xcAOK
Hardcore Kanto Adventure BDjb9QP
Hardcore Kanto Adventure DvORtUy

As you can see in the picture below, the team looks quite rough even after Mount Moon, hopefully showing the game is more difficult than a regular Fire Red playthrough, and I was over levelled too.

Hardcore Kanto Adventure ZGcCGiZ

Before entering Cerulean City, Rock heads to the grass just outside of Cerulean City, obtaining a Sandshrew partner named Valley (In The Valley by Little Axe, Knux)
Hardcore Kanto Adventure LqO5ppA

Sadly, Reptile and Wishmaster -Dubstep Lizard and Pikamaster- were deposited into the PC and transported to the Heaven box, where they shall rest in peace..
Hardcore Kanto Adventure QXFquOf

Now to decide who to pair whom with who and fill the empty slots in my party, here's my choices (Female Left, Male Right) ;
Hardcore Kanto Adventure 1yZKpm9

-----------------------

SONGS USED FOR NAMING;

Midknight
Midknight
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyson_the_Comet Mon Jul 14, 2014 12:41 am

Hm... I think the best choice would be to use Valley and Fly Love, just to fill out type disadvantages and what not. But make sure you level them up, and quickly. You don't want to be defeated D:
Tyson_the_Comet
Tyson_the_Comet
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Midknight Mon Jul 14, 2014 12:44 am

Yeah, I was definitely leaning for Valley simply because I love Sandshrew and Sandslash <3
But I guess Fly Love would be good, a fast Pokemon that hits hard, with Valley being quite a bulky partner, could work out. Also like you said, the typing between them both. The plan was to obtain the TM for Dig in the house at the top of Cerulean, then teach it to Valley, alongside the TM for Rock Tomb that I got from Brock then BAM, Sandshrew is set to fight almost instantly.
Midknight
Midknight
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Midknight Mon Jul 14, 2014 3:59 pm

So Rock arrives in Cerulean City and does a bit of wandering around town, still with a gap in his party.
In the house in the top left of the city, behind a house, he finds a patch of grass in which he encounters a Shroomish! He captures it and names it Dope, (Dope by Lady Gaga, MidknightBeast)
Hardcore Kanto Adventure CKWIr6y

After this, he encounters his Rival, Roll! The battle was hard, but But Chop Suey! and Sweet Feet pull through, taking down Roll again.
Hardcore Kanto Adventure UK0yAyo

He advances forward onto the Nugget Bridge, battling a Rocket Grunt who tries to get Rock's autograph, and convince him to join the great Rocket Orchestra, who plan to become the greatest musicians in the world and will take down all who oppose them!
Rock wins, refusing the offer. He talks to an elderly man who gives him a Cyndaquil, named Feuer Frei (Feuer Frei by Rammstein, Relative Degree)
Hardcore Kanto Adventure Fx8PSBV
Hardcore Kanto Adventure Va7c3V2

Continuing on from Route 24, onto Route 25 Rock encounters a Ralts, also captured. Named Lithium, (Lithium by Evanescence, Relative Degree)
Hardcore Kanto Adventure NB0Wf20

After defeating all the trainers on Route 25, Rock enters a house where he finds a...talking Clefairy? The Clefairy claims to be a Pokemon Computer Genus called Bill, who got messed up with his machines and turned into a Clefairy, we help out and return him to his original state.
Hardcore Kanto Adventure JyOgibA

And this concludes this chapter in Rock's adventure, he made many new partners, and was given the S.S. Anne Ticket by Bill as a thank-you. But! Still, Rock has an empty space for a Pair in his party.

For females we have;
CountStars the Electrike
Dope the Shroomish 
Lithium the Ralts

For males we have;
WillRockU the Geodude
Fly Love the Taillow
Valley the Sandshrew
Feuer Frei the Cyndaquil,

Who do you think I should pair up? I need ideas cause I'm quite stuck <.> Gimme ideas please!

SONGS USED FOR NAMING;

Midknight
Midknight
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyson_the_Comet Mon Jul 14, 2014 4:10 pm

Flylove and Valley plz c:
Tyson_the_Comet
Tyson_the_Comet
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Midknight Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:48 pm

I actually messed up with that xD Fly Love and Valley are both male, and can't be paired, sorry :p
I just assumed Fly Love was female xD
Midknight
Midknight
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyson_the_Comet Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:56 pm

OH NOOOOOOOOOO D:

Okay, then try Valley and Lithium.
Tyson_the_Comet
Tyson_the_Comet
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Midknight Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:59 pm

Sure!~~ Lithium and Valley it is :3
Midknight
Midknight
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Midknight Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:42 pm

As the adventure continues, Rock begins training up his Pokemon to a level he feels will be suitable for the upcoming Gym, Cerulean City Gym. Whilst doing so, Lithium evolves at level 20;
Hardcore Kanto Adventure 2vp3OJN

He faces Misty! Leading with Fantasy Dm and Wicked, feeling they will be the best pair to battle Misty with. 
Since this is a hack of FireRed and Misty team is different, I will inform you that her team is;

Staryu
Seadra
Psyduck
Luvdisc
Starmie 
And Togetic
Hardcore Kanto Adventure KH0x3so

The battle begins fairly well for Rock, OHKO-ing the first 4 Pokemon in Misty's team with Fantasy Dm's Electric-Type attacks, but then we reached the Starmie. The fight against the Starmie was a constant spam of healing items and attempt to break through Paralysis and confusion (Paralysis because it had Thunder Wave, Confusion due to Water Pulse's secondary effect).

Eventually, it is realised by Rock that his only choice is to let the Flaaffy fall, and hope Wicked can take it out. Unfortunately though, the Mankey too is taken down by the Starmie, also. 

Since both members of the Pair are now deceased, Rock has the opportunity to switch to Chop Suey! and Sweet Feet, who will hopefully avenge their fallen comrades to this murderous Starmie.

Chop Suey! defeats the Starmie with a fierce Thunderpunch, getting paralysed in the process. The Togetic comes in and uses Metronome, LUCKILY for it, UNFORTUNATELY for us the Metronome becomes the move Smelling Salt. Smelling Salt is a Base 60 power Normal-Type attack, that doubles in power against a Paralysed target, plus the Same Type Attack Bonus the Togetic would get from being a Normal type, making that a 180 base power attack. Oh, and it was a Critical Hit, make the 360 base power. There was no way Chop Suey! was surviving...

Sweet Feet comes in, blazing with fury, unleashing powerful Stomp's upon the Togetic, finally defeating Misty and her rampaging team.
Hardcore Kanto Adventure PuCnzty
Hardcore Kanto Adventure Gml6P2K
Hardcore Kanto Adventure AiZgcWP

Sadly, our friends are deposited into Heaven, and new members have joined Rock's team. Much training needs to be done, in fear of the next Gym Battle that awaits us in Vermilion City.

The team as of now stands as;

Lithium (Kirlia) and Valley (Sandshrew)
Dope (Shroomish) and Fly Love (Taillow)
Sweet Feet (Ponyta) and WillRockU (Geodude)

Hardcore Kanto Adventure 1A6nzCL
Hardcore Kanto Adventure OwRbZ7Y

[R.I.P. Friends]
Midknight
Midknight
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Midknight Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:33 pm

So Rock fixes his team, patching up the empty slots in his team and begins to train, long and hard. During said training, we obtain a few new team members, and Valley evolves!
We obtain; 
Spitfire the Pidgey! (Spitfire by The Prodigy)

Synthesis the Chikorita (Synthesis by Sylence, Tyson)

Kobra Kid the Ekans (Jet-Star And The Kobra Kid / Traffic Report by My Chemical Romance, Myself)

Bad Touch the Aipom (Bad Touch by Bloodhound Gang, Lady)

Franklin the Seedot (Franklin by Paramore, Myself)
Didn't get screenshots of them all, sorry >.<

Hardcore Kanto Adventure F5WfcxD
Hardcore Kanto Adventure D6koY2y
Hardcore Kanto Adventure J6qVPJzHardcore Kanto Adventure ZPz2plc

So Rock, after much training and reaching the city of Vermillion, he decides to do a little work on Fly Love and Dope, since they are both still falling behind at level 18/19, whilst everyone else is at least level 22.
Going East of the city, we encounter a particular trainer with APPARENTLY a Raticate of top percentage, OHKO-ing the Taillow.
Hardcore Kanto Adventure Q4RMtkR

Rock takes his fallen member to Heaven, and withdraws Kobra Kid, and decides to do some intense, training before he goes anywhere else, in doing so, evolves both Dope and Kobra Kid. 
Hardcore Kanto Adventure UNUb5CEHardcore Kanto Adventure VNk1tAN
Hardcore Kanto Adventure POKHnTj
Hardcore Kanto Adventure HFPu0fI

We get aboard the S.S. Anne, and quit frankly Rock couldn't be bothered hanging around too long, so he picks up all the items that are of importance and heads straight for the Captain's cabin, where he enounters Roll, for the 3rd time, who OF COURSE, asks to battle. We are triumphant, using WillRockU and Sweet Feet, taking him down as easliy as ever.
Hardcore Kanto Adventure FPHyneR

And so we are done with this, and by the point Rock was getting restless, just wanting to fight the gym leader, rushing through it. He reaches Lt. Surge and challenges him, leading with WillRockU and Sweet Feet, feeling they would do the best because of their type coverage.
In this hack, Lt. Surge has;

Flaaffy
Chinchou
Raichu
Manectric
Magneton
Jolteon

The battle starts off easy, the Flaaffy going down with ease. The Chinchou comes in, and by this point Rock was getting cocky and didn't even think about Chinchou's Water-Type, it uses a Water Pulse attack on WillRockU and OHKO's him, sadly. Sweet Feet comes in and gets a Critical Hit Stomp attack on it, taking it out. Next was Raichu, which guess what, knew Surf, although for some reason it didn't do a lot of damage. Rock decides to spam Sweet Feet's Stomp attack, which was luckily getting a lot of flinches. The Manetric comes in next, and both out speeds and takes us out. Another pair gone.
To avenge his fallen partners, Valley comes in and basically Dig's the team to victory.

Hardcore Kanto Adventure Hplva64
Hardcore Kanto Adventure H5oPYLO
Hardcore Kanto Adventure XoNhzlD
Hardcore Kanto Adventure MiF44nV

Rock then deposits the pair into Heaven, and begins to decide on the next pairing.

Hardcore Kanto Adventure DaeJShU

He decides on Feuer Frei and CountStars, as between them both they had the best coverage out of his options.

Hardcore Kanto Adventure I5VVZjE

SONGS USED;

Hope you guys are enjoying this, if there's anything I could improve on, or change, I'm open to suggestions and criticism.
I also appreciate anyone who checks this regularly, because I use my own time to do this, to level the Pokemon, take the screenshots, and make the posts. Doesn't seem like a lot written down, but the hours rack up. If this is an enjoyable thing to you, I'm glad my time is being put to good use~~
Midknight
Midknight
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Midknight Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:36 pm

During some training Feuer Frei evolves into a Quilava!
Hardcore Kanto Adventure Uv6Ks2L

Rock decides to continue on after some training, CountStars falling behind in levels. He makes his way to Rock Tunnel, encountering a Snubbull on his way there, he names it Monster~ (Monster by Skillet)
Hardcore Kanto Adventure 6LU8GeL

Upon entering Rock Tunnel, a friendly man gives him a Charmander~!  It is named Damage, (Damage by Fit For Rivals)
Hardcore Kanto Adventure SLNbsrG

Rock makes it through the tunnel with no problems, and reaches Lavender Town. He doesn't do much here though, and continues on, encountering an Abra whom he calls Pretender (The Pretender by Foo Fighters)
Hardcore Kanto Adventure HeXqRKT

While on his way to the next City, he also encounters a Skiploom and names it Didn'tFire (We Didn't Start The Fire by Billy Joel)
Hardcore Kanto Adventure HgAry7k

And lastly, in Celadon City he meets a friendly Eevee called Jumper! (Jumper by Waterflame)
Hardcore Kanto Adventure B4zWmc0

Rock takes a rest from walking and trains his Electrike up to hopefully catch up with his team mates. Upon doing so, CountStars evolves!
Hardcore Kanto Adventure PBhqv9R

He decides to go to the City Casino, and sees a Team Rocket Grunt guarding a poster, he defeats the grunt and pushes a button found behind the poster, leading to the Rocket Hidout, and the leader of the Team Rocket Orchestra, Giovani!
Hardcore Kanto Adventure 9a32qJm
Hardcore Kanto Adventure WiMqAu0
Hardcore Kanto Adventure 4WgITRQ

And a battle ensues.
Giovani's team consists of;

Rhyhorn
Mightyena
Kanghaskan
Kingler
Vibrava
Persian

The Rhyhorn is taking down by Dope the Brelooms Mach Punches. The Mightyena comes out, and surpises us with a Poison Fang, taking out Dope..
Her partned Kobra Kid comes in, but had already taken some damage from the previous fight with Rhyhorn. Sadly, is also taken out by the Mightyena.
Hardcore Kanto Adventure 8QLLAeX

Valley and Lithium come in! Valley knocks out the the Mightyena once and for all, and both Rock and Giovani are on equal members, with 4 each. The Kingler comes in and Rock swaps to Lithium, but what'd you know, the Kingler had Guillotine. An attack that OHKO's any Pokemon the attack lands on, both Lithium and Valley are taken out..
Hardcore Kanto Adventure Z6HF5aL
Hardcore Kanto Adventure WNTbAP2

Now, it's up to Feuer Frei and Count Stars to save the battle, put in all their effort for the final stretch. CountStars Spak's the Kingler, knocking it out. Afterwards sending in the Kangaskhan against Feuer Frie, who luckily gets a Burn status on the Kanga, crippling it and making it useless. We stall it out and take it down.

Rock, in a haste retreats Feuer Frei for Count Stars against the Vibrava. The strategy was to Howl until our stats were high enough to knock it out quick and fast, but the strategy never worked and it gets a Critical Hit.
Hardcore Kanto Adventure IoE8mhx

Feuer Frei comes in, the last survivor. He takes out the Vibrava thankfully, and it's down to him to take out the Bosses ace member, the Persian.
One fierce Thunderbolt, and bang, down.

Hardcore Kanto Adventure 1O55bdj
Hardcore Kanto Adventure YlAyP9d

Midknight
Midknight
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyson_the_Comet Thu Jul 17, 2014 5:40 pm

Nooooo!! D:
Tyson_the_Comet