Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Chat Box has LIIIINNNNEEESSS????

3 posters

Go down

The Chat Box has LIIIINNNNEEESSS???? Empty The Chat Box has LIIIINNNNEEESSS????

Post by CleverFox101 Wed Jun 11, 2014 2:26 am

I dont mean to sound like a whiny person but.....

Oh i dont know.... i liked the chat better when there werent white lines streaming across the page. It messes with my eyes and it makes them hurt eue

Does anyone else find them just a bit annoying....

Okay you can throw stones at me not //flails

CleverFox101
Legend Member
Legend Member

http://cleverfox101.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

The Chat Box has LIIIINNNNEEESSS???? Empty Re: The Chat Box has LIIIINNNNEEESSS????

Post by Guest Wed Jun 11, 2014 3:10 pm

I can't get on the chat at all.

Back to top Go down

The Chat Box has LIIIINNNNEEESSS???? Empty Re: The Chat Box has LIIIINNNNEEESSS????

Post by CleverFox101 Wed Jun 11, 2014 3:19 pm

oh really XD thats weird....I guess it depends on weather your own mobile or A computer....or the type of browser your using.

CleverFox101
Legend Member
Legend Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncanny-Illustrator Wed Jun 11, 2014 3:21 pm

The CBox can indeed have issues with being opened on mobile devices. But should be able to get opened on the computer at the bottom right corner where it says 'Chat:0'

Also can't do anything about the lines, it was just added by the makers of the Cbox when it get updated and thus is outside our power to adjust
Uncanny-Illustrator
Uncanny-Illustrator
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by CleverFox101 Wed Jun 11, 2014 3:40 pm

Oh see.....Well in this case we will all have to live with the LINES OF ANNOYANCE AND OF DOOM

//jumps off the cliff of randomness

CleverFox101
Legend Member
Legend Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 11, 2014 3:42 pm

CleverFox101 wrote:Oh see.....Well in this case we will all have to live with the LINES OF ANNOYANCE AND OF DOOM

//jumps off the cliff of randomness
I have a feeling you're a colorful kind of person. Smile In the best of ways, of course! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Caliburn Wed Jun 11, 2014 4:29 pm

Yes, you have to deal with it. Uncanny already said what needed to be said. There's nothing that I can really do about the lines. I'll look into it a little bit, but I really doubt I can do much. In my opinion it makes it easier to read when there's text everywhere, but whatever.

Since this topic is basically sorted out...

Caliburn
Caliburn
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down