Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Midknight Goes

Go down

Midknight Goes Empty Midknight Goes

Post by Midknight Fri May 09, 2014 9:23 pm

Hey, just saying I'm going to be away and without internet from Saturday and Sunday. I'm not sure when I'll be back, but it should be late-Sunday or just back on Monday.

For those RP-ing in Brave Academy feel free to continue in any way you feel is necessary. There is currently 'test-papers' on the desks spread out across the Assembly Hall. Since I am leaving, I will say that the test is a simple ticky-box sort of questionare, but is filled with situational questions and you answer them in the box below the question what you would do in this situation.

For example,

Q. There are two boxes in the room. In one is a set of paint brushes with paint and a canvas, the other holds a baseball bat and a ball. Which box do you take from?

A. ______[Fill This Space]_____________

Random questions like that. So feel free to talk about your character doing said questions, even make them up if you like. Feel free to continue until the test is completed, after it is done though, please wait until I arrive. Once it is finished your character should remain seated at their desk.

Last edited by Midknight on Fri Aug 08, 2014 4:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Midknight
Midknight
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Midknight Goes Empty Re: Midknight Goes

Post by Midknight Fri May 23, 2014 1:49 pm

Gonna be leaving tonight and will be back on Sunday Afternoon,

@Blazing; I'll reply as soon as I get back on Sunday, so sorry to have to keep you waiting

@Brave Academy; Just continue in your 'Free Time', hopefully everyone has posted at least once more by the time I come back and we can move on.
Midknight
Midknight
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Midknight Fri Jul 11, 2014 10:51 am

On the 19th of July(Next Saturday,) I will be leaving for 2 weeks and will most likely not have the time to come online, apologies.
Although honestly I doubt I'll even have internet access, although if I do I'll be on Skype if I get the time,

I'm going away with my Youth Organization to a large training facility called Altcar, and I'm one of the senior Male members, so I'm gonna find it hard to find time for myself, never mind the internet xD 

So, just a warning ahead of time that from the 19th onwards I'm not dead, Im just away 8D
Midknight
Midknight
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Midknight Fri Jul 18, 2014 10:47 am

Just a reminder that I am leaving tomorrow (Saturday 19th) 12pm my time ^^ I'll be away for two weeks, if I have the chance to come online I will but it's quite unlikely, doubt I'll get time to anyway xD
I'll be back on Friday the 1st, I'll get online as soon as I can probably~~~

So I hope everyone has a good time with there summer while I'm gone!
Midknight
Midknight
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Midknight Fri Aug 08, 2014 4:45 pm

Leaving tonight and I'll be back on Tuesday, more volunteer work ^^
Midknight
Midknight
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Midknight Fri Apr 03, 2015 10:38 am

Going away for a week. And it's not for my birthday funnily enough - No, Midknight on his 18th birthday is going away on an assessment course that lasts an entire week \o/ LIFE CHOICES AND DEDICATION

So I'll be back on the 10th!
Midknight
Midknight
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum