Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mid's Ideas

+3
Blazingshadows
Tyson_the_Comet
Midknight
7 posters

Go down

Mid's Ideas Empty Mid's Ideas

Post by Midknight Sun May 04, 2014 9:47 pm

Your ((preferably younger/12-18 year old/school aged)) character is moving to a new school, thinking it's going to be a regular school, regular people.

Noo. They get pulled out of one of their classes and are taken to an unknown area of the school by a mysterious person who you thought was just your regular *insert school subject* teacher,

You and the others are then informed, that you and everyone else have been selected to undergo a secret training sequence known as (I'll think of a name). The project is about teaching you all about self defense, personal combat skills, weapon usage and not having any fear, to prove that there's no need for the super powers seen vastly through out the world.

The training you go through isn't just to prove a point, but for a much bigger reason...

Who would be interested in such a thing happening?

Last edited by MidknightBeast on Wed May 28, 2014 6:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Midknight
Midknight
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Mid's Ideas Empty Re: Mid's Ideas

Post by Tyson_the_Comet Sun May 04, 2014 9:51 pm

Sounds like a good idea!
Tyson_the_Comet
Tyson_the_Comet
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Blazingshadows Mon May 05, 2014 12:06 am

I would definitely rp that.
Blazingshadows
Blazingshadows
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Midknight Wed May 28, 2014 6:14 pm

Would anyone be interested in a 1x1 Pokemon RP, a regular one featuring us as Trainers/Rivals making their way through a region. Or a Mystery Dungeon themed one would be interesting.

PM me if interested~
Midknight
Midknight
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Midknight Thu May 29, 2014 4:20 pm

Chao RP.

An RP where the characters are all Chao's.
Not really anything serious but more for fun. Just a little silly adventure that takes place on (maybe) an island of somesort, "Chao Island" (Creative, I know.). The island could be split up into several sections called "Gardens" (Cause Chao Garden), each garden either being Nuetral, Dark or Hero.
One day you're sitting in your Garden, everyone would be in the same one presumably. Then your sacred, most precious fruit is stolen from your garden! Oh noes!

It's now up to the team of misfit chaos, whether Hero or Dark to retrieve the precious, sacred fruit!

The Chao characters could be fan-made, or you could say..ehh..I dunno, your characters were transformed into Chao's but instead of getting this 'Sacred Fruit' they have to retrieve the machine that transformed them..I DUNNO 

Just for anyone reading, I'll just be posting ideas here. That doesn't mean they're GOING to happen. If I am going to make an idea happen I'll ask if anyone is interested. IF NOT, and you like the idea, shoot me a PM asking if you can use the idea.
Midknight
Midknight
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DeuxExDimensia Thu May 29, 2014 9:12 pm

I had an idea for a Chao RP earlier! But I didn't get much feedback for it.

I'd totally RP that! But my only current Chao character right now is Equity, and he's a Light Chao. That'd be a little OP hahaha. 

I like the Chao idea though!
DeuxExDimensia
DeuxExDimensia
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Midknight Sun Jun 01, 2014 9:50 pm

"I'm In The Band"

Billie-Joe Briar, a husky with a punk-rock attitude is seeking members to form a rockin' band. 

The RP would consist of the band trying to progress through concerts, battles of the bands and various other events.

Still trying to conjure up ideas as to how this would work but yeah
Just an idea.
Midknight
Midknight
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Blazingshadows Sun Jun 01, 2014 9:52 pm

Mid- you must make a band rp.  That would make my day.
Blazingshadows
Blazingshadows
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Midknight Tue Jun 03, 2014 7:15 pm

The Zodiac 12

I tried this in an earlier time..I made a list of all of the Zodiac Signs and gave them all personalities and a basic colour scheme of said character to stick to.

People could then adopt these for their own use, but the original plan was to have an RP involving all of them.

Although as you'd imagine, having a story that can tie in 12 people would prove to be very difficult.
Midknight
Midknight
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Midknight Sat Jul 12, 2014 11:01 pm

Anyone want to plot an RP with me? Or a 1x1?

PM if you're interested ^^

Note to Zodiac; Im currently thinking and planning an RP, so hopefully shouldnt be waiting much longer,

Also I leave for two weeks starting the 19th July, soo theres that also
Midknight
Midknight
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Midknight Wed Dec 03, 2014 7:48 pm

An RP that involves going into a Video Game/ And no, not you're "If you die in the game you die in real life thing"

I'm thinking something more simple,
A group of friends who simply meet up in some MMORPG of some sort, and play together, doing quests in some Virtual Reality Fantasy world that FUULLY immerses you into the game, your Avatar appearing almost identical to yourself (except for whatever equipment you have in game). Yet they still have their normal lives, meet up, hang out IRL, school etc.

This could be a group RP of about 4/5 people, or if it were a 1x1....

The RP could be about how the two meet in the game, becoming close friends, but are contained only to meet within the game, one day fated to meet in the real world
Midknight
Midknight
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninathelioness Wed Dec 03, 2014 7:52 pm

I would SO RP this idea with you, sounds fun, being in a video game!
Ninathelioness
Ninathelioness

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyson_the_Comet Wed Dec 03, 2014 10:14 pm

I'd love to join this, and I'd totally use Zetski in this. He's got the experience, so I'd love to see this rp in action.
Tyson_the_Comet
Tyson_the_Comet
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Midknight Mon Dec 08, 2014 9:31 pm

So referring to this; 
"An RP that involves going into a Video Game/ And no, not you're "If you die in the game you die in real life thing"
I'm thinking something more simple,

A group of friends who simply meet up in some VRMMORPG (VR-Virtual Reality) of some sort on a regular basis, and play together, doing quests in some Virtual Reality Fantasy world that FUULLY immerses you into the game, your Avatar appearing almost identical to yourself (except for whatever equipment you have in game). Yet they still have their normal lives, meet up, hang out IRL, school etc.

This could be a group RP of about 4/5 people"

In talking about this, what sort of game would people interested in?...Here's some examples of ideas I gathered, feel free to let me know your own or way I can expand on these!

A fantasy game, filled with magic and mythical creatures, weapons ranging from swords, bows, hammers etc. A land filled with legends and lore.
Various customisable options, including your own custom weapons which you can gain skills for. Make your weapon more durable, deal more damage, heck, let it heal you every time you hit successfully!

A shooter game. A cyberpunk (Could be steampunk themed) world in which people form clans, using tactics and formations to do PVP and carry out quests. Scavenging for supplies, and mechanical parts to create the greatest weapons. The weapons would mostly be guns of sorts, with some other things like grenades, knives etc.

A sword wielding game, filled with many typical classes like paladin, rogue, knight, tank etc. You gather materials and create custom weapons, where you can also gain several skills attached to your weapon, it is even possible in this VR world to have your own PERSONAL skills, personal to you.
Parties and Guilds are formed, and there are also the Player Killers, people who go out of their way to attack other players and steal their items. Their are various dungeons and bosses throughout this world.

A simple life simulator game, (like Animal Crossing). You get various jobs within the world you live in and make a living, getting to know the other users. Start your own business, upgrade your house, buy new clothes! EVERYTHING YOU SHOULD BE DOING IN THE REAL WORLD 8'D
Midknight
Midknight
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Midknight Wed Dec 10, 2014 6:34 pm

I know there's a lot of Christmas RP's going on right now, BUT.

I was wondering if anyone would be interested in this, something rather casual. I feel that not many peoples characters know a lot of other peoples characters so I propose;

Midknight, a friendly little Dargon from [Generic City] has sent out a massive invite to the citizens of said City. He feels that his time in the City has been quiet, and a little less social than he'd hoped. So, your character is invited to this social event, the purpose? To celebrate Christmas and make new friends. 
Like I said, something very casual. No massive or intricate plot, just something for characters to get to know each other. 

It would take place, presumably in a place rented out by poor little Midknight, which would also provide accommodation for the people coming. So like...A hotel which has an area that can be bought for parties etc.
Midknight
Midknight
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Midknight Sat Dec 27, 2014 10:03 pm

Anyone wanna do a love challenge/ 1x1 ? PM for discussionns
Midknight
Midknight
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Midknight Fri Nov 13, 2015 7:37 pm

Good Cop, Bad Cop

An RP in which (for example) 3 good/hero characters and 3 bad/villian characters (Or even 2 hero, 2 nuetral, 2 villian, or less idk? ) are hired/kidnapped by a secret organisation to be put together into some form of "Team" to take down an on coming threat or other missions, that could be for good, or for bad. However, they have no choice BUT to work together.

Would be interesting to see, as whatever the situation would be the Hero characters would have a far different approach and strategy to said Villian characters.
Midknight
Midknight
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dregan Fri Nov 13, 2015 7:48 pm

Thaaat could be quite interesting actually. I always like to see the inter-personal dynamics of characters with different moral viewpoints when it comes to things outside the general spectrum of them just constantly fighting each other. I would definitely be interested in the matter.
Dregan
Dregan
Hero
Hero

http://barred.smackjeeves.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Fri Nov 13, 2015 7:50 pm

I'd be interested! I... admittedly, don't have much to offer in terms of much else; Dregan already has my viewpoint of the idea. So uh, just pretend I said the above instead of him, but in a simplified manner.
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Midknight Fri Nov 13, 2015 10:53 pm

Hmm..Well I shall see! I would quite like to try out the idea but I'm not sure..how..? Like I'm struggling to find a reason for them to be brought together
Midknight
Midknight
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down