Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My world awaits you, and me I guess

2 posters

Go down

My world awaits you, and me I guess  Empty My world awaits you, and me I guess

Post by Woodpatch Chronicles Sat Mar 15, 2014 8:42 pm

Hello to everyone here, I never did think to look up a place where people roleplayed mostly in the Sonic univerce, so I'm glad I finally did and thats exactly of course what brings me here, love roleplaying and also love story writing, and I'll admit that I'm dyslexic which as you can picture does not help with my 'passion' per say.

Now your wondering why I chose that topic title, its simple, I have my own, lets call it planet, my version of Mobius I have taken everything into account with what I call 'canon land' except this is set more into the future, as in what would life be like after Sonic and Eggman's days had ended. But I 'll spare the details for now and save them for character profiles, by the way this does not mean my characters have to be in a future setting, I have prepared for that outcome. And to be fair not a lot has changed, just no one is under threat from Eggman and there is no world hero, but hey who needs one if there is no threat?

I hope that this is got your intrest, because it has mine, so I'll end by saying welcome to my world, and your all invited.

Woodpatch Chronicles
Newbie Member
Newbie Member

Back to top Go down

My world awaits you, and me I guess  Empty Re: My world awaits you, and me I guess

Post by Guest Sat Mar 15, 2014 9:22 pm

-clap,clap- Wow this is.
Welcome to SRN! Not only did your introduction and telling of idea catch my eye,i'm already excited to see what it will be like to role play with you.

Can call me Shae,or Grudge whichever floats your boat.I'm just that girl who goes around with no definite direction.I am intrigued at that love of yours for story writing. I hope to see you around the chatbox so maybe me and the others can meet you a little more lively. Again welcome to SRN,can ask on many people for help if you need it,hope your time here is pleasant.

Back to top Go down

My world awaits you, and me I guess  Empty Re: My world awaits you, and me I guess

Post by Woodpatch Chronicles Sun Mar 16, 2014 3:01 am

Thank you =D I really had a good first day, looking forward to role playing with the rest of you here!

Woodpatch Chronicles
Newbie Member
Newbie Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Lightsune Mon Mar 17, 2014 5:32 pm

Would have replied if I'd been here at the time, sorry for the late welcome.  And I'm not bothered too much by possible issues, one of my closest friends deals with dyslexia and I've always been glad to be with him.

As for myself...welcome, welcome!  I'm Light, though as often I go by Jaye.  I am your local Light Kitsune, forum newspaper editor, quietly listening advisor, and perpetual Fire Guardian.  (Those fires, by the way, represent the chat-Box.)

Hope that you have a good time, that we find good common ground for the visions of canon everyone brings, and that you stick around for a while!
Aurora Lightsune
Aurora Lightsune
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum