Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Name's Keda Hikari

5 posters

Go down

Name's Keda Hikari Empty Name's Keda Hikari

Post by KedaHikari Mon Mar 10, 2014 5:36 am

Hello there, my name is Keda Hikari. In character I am a Nine tailed Kitsune who has retired from sword fighting considering my last tournament, if you are new to me I won't pay much attention to you but I am listening and you might be able to get on my good side. If you are someone who is irrelevant to what I am doing then I will ignore you.

In real life I am your regular teenager who loves to play video games (Mainly Sonic or Kingdom Hearts.) and I am a bit of an Otaku. Though my character may seem serious I'm more open and love a good chat about similar interests. I hope that I can make some good friends on this site and get some friends for my characters.

See you in the forums!

KedaHikari
Basic Member
Basic Member

Back to top Go down

Name's Keda Hikari Empty Re: Name's Keda Hikari

Post by Aurora Lightsune Mon Mar 10, 2014 8:27 pm

Kitsune, eh...?  Hmm...you'll met two others who show often that they share the species.  For the sake of brevity, I'll go with my general welcome message:

Hello, welcome to SRN!

The name is Light, alias Jaye.  I'm your local friendly Light Kitsune, who writes/edits the forum newspaper, asks questions, listens, guards the cBox fires, and tries to do the best and help others to do the best all the time.

Hope that you have a good time around here and that you stick around for a while!
Aurora Lightsune
Aurora Lightsune
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sol Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:41 pm

Please god have your character hang out with Light's more. There's a certain other kitsune that likes to tick everyone characters off...

ANYWAY. Besides that weird sentence that you probably understand none of...WELCOME TO THE BLOODY FORUM.

Don't leave. You seem to have relatively good typing skills. We need more mature newbies. :c

>_> <_<
 I'm SolFox. I go by Solar or Sol though. Fire fox yadda yadda. Enjoy the place.

Sol
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by KedaHikari Tue Mar 11, 2014 1:45 am

SolFox wrote:Please god have your character hang out with Light's more. There's a certain other kitsune that likes to tick everyone characters off...

ANYWAY. Besides that weird sentence that you probably understand none of...WELCOME TO THE BLOODY FORUM.

Don't leave. You seem to have relatively good typing skills. We need more mature newbies. :c

>_> <_<
 I'm SolFox. I go by Solar or Sol though. Fire fox yadda yadda. Enjoy the place.

Well that person's character is just sticking to what a Kitsune is like. Either they can be wise or they can cause lots of mischief and trick people. Usually depends on age, or if they actually have respect or not for others.

Apart from that Kitsune fact, thank you for the compliment. I do try my hardest, though I may pull a short response from time to time I have been working on my RP writing skills. I guess I'll see you in the forums/chatroom Sol.

KedaHikari
Basic Member
Basic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Blades Kecashi Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:11 am

Hello. It's nice to meet you. I'm Blades Kecashi, it's both my characters name and my account name. (Wasn't thinking at first...) Anyway, you seem alright and already got my respect cause of how good you are at your own typing skill, and from what I've seen just in here your character seems like someone I'd like to see in action. Welcome To SRN, and it's great to meet you.
Blades Kecashi
Blades Kecashi
Newbie Member
Newbie Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyril Wer Kaldra Tue Mar 11, 2014 4:00 pm

Hey, I dont actively try ticking people off. it just happens. Anyway, welcome to SRN. hope you like it here and hope to talk to ya soon on the chatbox.
Cyril Wer Kaldra
Cyril Wer Kaldra
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum