Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

x Mechanics Problem x

Page 1 of 14 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next

Go down

x Mechanics Problem x Empty x Mechanics Problem x

Post by Guest Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:10 am

"..he already caught on your crushing on him,its his choice to act on it..so let it go,see where the current takes ya both.."he said and hopped down."..be careful with the barrel alright it's loaded.."

Back to top Go down

x Mechanics Problem x Empty Re: x Mechanics Problem x

Post by Guest Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:34 am

her ears dropped. "...lovely..." she said and blinked and sighed adding more armor onto it. She blinked and rubbed her neck. "Ahhh.. The leaks! I need to fix those!" She said and dropped the metal and quickly began working on it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:43 am

Zane smiled and crossed his arms."...well it's not a bad place your working at..rather nice even..good luck Lexi."he said and walked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 04, 2014 8:56 am

"W-wait! Your just going to leave on that note?!" she said and ran and hugged him. "Bye..." she said and walked to get it done.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 04, 2014 2:12 pm

"?..."he smiled and hugged her and kissed her head."on what note?."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 04, 2014 8:38 pm

"Why you just leaving without a good bye?" she asked. "Oh! um...I might not be home because I'm gonna try to see if boss wants to have a picnic..if not.. I'll be home." she said and hugged him and kissed his cheek." Bye daddy." She said and got back to welding.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 04, 2014 9:46 pm

"bye lexi."he said and smiled walking out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 04, 2014 9:48 pm

she just got to worked and work hard the hours she was there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 04, 2014 9:49 pm

Carnage walked checking on everyone from the above room."....."as he stopped and watched lexi for awhile yet again but alone this time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 04, 2014 9:51 pm

Lexi had stop shortly and jested turned off the welder and took off the hat. she sat on a floor and rest. she was wiping sweat from her forehead. "....." About that time she pulled her hair back and tried to cool herself down. "..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 04, 2014 9:54 pm

"....."he walked out and to the office again,to resume his own work.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 04, 2014 9:55 pm

she sat and leaned up on the wall and sighed. "..." she looked at the tank, and just got up and got back to work.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 04, 2014 9:59 pm

time went on as hours stretched to the last few minutes.Rodger just said farewell to Carlos as he left for the day and headed home,standing in the reception room carnage leaned on a table and sighed."..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 04, 2014 10:00 pm

Lexi had finished the tank hours ago and had fell asleep at the desk, with cute and bruises on her arms.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 04, 2014 10:02 pm

seeing to,all of them were gone he recalled to himself a rollcall in his mind and gained o perplexed look,as he walked to go find out is lexi had left already or not.he walked in and saw her asleep and raised a brow,he just smirked as he saw the finished tank and owning the keys to it her walked and got inside,and started the ignition,as it roared up and filled the room with sound.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 04, 2014 10:06 pm

She jumped. "!?!?" she shot up and rubbed her head. "..." she looked at the tank."!?" She quickly backed away hearing it moved. she had rubbed her head and looked at the time. "..." she just rested on a wall.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 04, 2014 10:18 pm

he turned it off and all that sounded was a hearty laugh,as he popped out of the top and looked to her."how long have you been sleeping?i gotta be sure to deduct that from your pay."he said and smirked wildly,having had a blast to do this.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 04, 2014 10:28 pm

Her ears dropped. "...right after I finished it." she said and rubbed her neck, and looked at her arms.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 04, 2014 10:36 pm

"and how long ago was that~?hmh?"he asked and hopped down to approach her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 04, 2014 10:38 pm

her ears dropped, as she slightly backed away and blushed looking at him, "I..uh..." Her ears dropped. "...like...3 hours ago...the heat really beats someone like me up though.." she said, and looked at him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 04, 2014 10:41 pm

"ah..thats too bad....ya lost 75 bucks from that power napping."he said and smirked."...but hey,its yourfault,now..you should probably head home..day's over."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 04, 2014 10:44 pm

her ears dropped as she looked at him. "..." she stood, and walked and hugged him. "I'm sorry...I didn't know where to find the other things to work on... Or..what even to do when I finishing something." she sighed. "...Hey..umm.." she fiddled her thumbs looking down at them. "...would...you maybe? wanna...have a picnic in the park one a day off?" she asked slightly nervous.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 04, 2014 11:03 pm

"well you c-...a picnic....?"his expression went quick from a sly smirk to a lightly surprised look."....on sunday?"he questioned.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 04, 2014 11:06 pm

she glanced up to looked at him. "T-that will work." she said and rubbed her arm. "Y-you won't mind? I just thought.. We could get to know each other better.." she said. "I don't want to start off on the wrong foot."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 04, 2014 11:09 pm

he blinked a bit with his lazy looking eyes and looked to her thoughtfully."well..sure,i haven't got much to do then.."he said then shook his head and smirked."..anyway you just need to come tell me if you finished,i can supply ya with loads of work."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 14 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next