Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moving On...

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Moving On... Empty Moving On...

Post by Guest Mon Jan 27, 2014 8:49 pm

A couple weeks after the funeral and the memory of the last words.those mentioned in the will of Zane Gregory Helstorm were asked to be gathered in a place to be told his final wishes.

Among them was of course his children,Jennessa,Voltage,and Allia,who almost didn't make it in time for the reading.Joining them the one individual he considered a son and even a brother,Novas and his lovely wife Alexia. He had his cousin Garth there in the will too so he had attended,bringing his wife along.And of all,Aquarius,It wouldn't be a will if she wasn't on it.

The one hired to be the reader and the one who had to determine if it really was meant to be a will,sat down on his chair across from the gathered family who still grieved for the brave soul.Taking the will from a folder and looking to the group he spoke in a neutral voice."i'll now begin to read to you Mr.Helstorms will."He said and looked to the sheet to muster the right words and allowing them to talk among themselves for a few moments before anything.

Novas just looked content overall,but his eyes told more,that he was still himself grieving,when he was at the point of bargaining he had lost alot of money to it,and nearly himself as it didn't seem fair.He remained silent waiting for the reader to continue."..."

Young Jenny,Had her current boyfriend along and sitting beside her as she had her first and only child sitting on her lap,zane and aqua's first grand child and the little child barely got to know him.it added to the sorrows of this young family.despite the fact the father of that young child had abandoned them,this toppled even that.

Volt still hadn't settled down from the anger,blaming it on his father that he didn't stick around longer,and even blaming aqua and novas from time to time for not preventing it.But as well his fiance couldn't stand it and decided it was best to wait a while longer till he overcame the anger and grief before being wed.yet she sat beside,for his comfort.

Alli was still balling over it most the time,as every time she'd hear the phrase 'daddy's little girl' she'd break down into tears.Getting into collage was the last big thing zane had done for her so her focus there had gotten harder to maintain.she sat beside aqua,her arms crossed as she felt the cold of the loss.As now she thought about what she wanted to do next,to do what she thinks would make her daddy proud even in the afterlife.

His cousin on the other hand was being rather respectful and cresting over the edge of depression.Finally coming to terms with the death as one should,but was rather quick of him to.his wife just stood beside hugging his arm waiting for the reading to begin.

Back to top Go down

Moving On... Empty Re: Moving On...

Post by Guest Mon Jan 27, 2014 9:15 pm

Aqua sat in disbelief in the fact Zane passed away. She sat with her head down crying her eyes out feeling heart broken. She sat asking herself what would she do know. Her own kids frowning up and beginning her life. All she thought about was the big house and just herself in side. Tears ran down her face, as she finally meet the day of something so cruel. She couldn't believe she was so alone. She felt bad for his death, and wondered if he'd still watch over the family. Her tears were cold, and sat quietly listening. 

On the other hand. Lexi sat beside Novas. She cried, listening. She didn't even what to think of what her sister was feeling. Her head rested on Novas shoulder. She felt sorrow, not wanting to believe it either. Thinking back to when Zane and her played house, and all the way up to this point. "..." She sat and waited for the speaking. she was wiping her tears with a napkin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 27, 2014 10:58 pm

Organizing some papers the reader glanced up to them all and spoke."lets get started shall we...I am reading this word for word so nothing is left out,Of the will of Zane Gregory Helstorm..."he said and cleared his throat for the speech.

"I'm not too sure why i'm writting this now,but something urged me to.First thing as always,i love you all to no end,even though some may not feel the same way for me.
To my dear cousin,I leave to you that car i fixed and you seemed to like so much,be careful as the engine is a bit risky to run still,i couldn't fix it before i got wrecked.good luck in life my friend and be there to help my family should they need it after im gone.
To Novas,I can remember when i first found you.out in the rain crying on the streets of that city...you may not think of me the same but i thought of you as a son and brother.so i leave you 1/5 of the fortune.around now its about 30 million,spend it well,and whatever you don't hand the rest down to your own children if you ever get that far.
To Alexia,I recall well those moments you'd get me to play house with you when you were a little girl,my little princess at that time~.i leave you half my tools and being your with novas you share in on his given 30 million,try to keep him from gambling it away.
To My young lady Jenny, I leave you the house if you mother doesn't want it,and the grand piano,i want you to keep that and play it for me one last time when you and everyone have had this read.i'm sorry i couldn't be around longer,i wanted to watch your little girl grow up just as i had you,and to help you with the events of her unforgivable father.please stay strong for me jennessa.
To volt,i leave the rest of my tools,the sparring matches we had were the best moments i can recall,up untill you wrecked me,and even them im proud of the young man you have become.im sorry for not being able to see you marry the young woman you chose to take,respect her and never hurt her.you also get the car we worked on together,finish it for me please.it was the one thing i wanted to see before i died was to see it finished.
To my little girl,no one had quite touched my heart the way you do.you have grown into a beautiful woman as i expected.Follow your dreams for me,your desire to change the world is something im proud of you for don't give up on that.
I leave each of you,my children,1/5 the fortune each.spend it well and think of me when you use it.
And finally...My beautiful wife Aqua.I left you the house,do what you wish with it,sell or anything else.i leave you to decide what to do with the remaining 60 million as well,you get all the possesions we owned together to this point.Please do this for me though,stay around for the kids and don't forget me.carry on what i couldn't for me.i know it probably is too much to ask,but i would do the same if you were the one who died before me.you also get my truck...the one thing i have had since before i met you,i put hours of work sweat and blood into it,so i hope you don't sell it.for my sake.

Thats all i recall having to say...I love you all,beyond words.Please live on strong for me.   -Zane G. Helstorm ."

the reader set the papers down and looked to them now finished.

Jenny had begun crying as well as Alli,volt just wiped tears away displaying how strong he was to be able to hold back the overwhelming urge to cry out.
Novas learning a few things just looked down hiding his face in sorrow.and garth just had the grief refueled."....."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 27, 2014 11:11 pm

Aqua sat crying her eyes out. "..." She was slightly shaking and sitting in sorrow. Her lap filled with tears as she felt alone now. she wasn't use to having no shoulder to cry on. Sitting quietly and thinking of Zane. 

Lexi just had a smile. "..." She wiped her tears. "...I promise, Zane." She said mumbling to herself as she listened to the rest. She looked at Aqua and quickly for up to help her sister and was there to comfort.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 27, 2014 11:16 pm

novas watched lexi go to comfort aqua he just remained in silence.

volt tried to go and comfort aqua as well.as the reader got up from the chair and looked at them all."..you have a few minutes to calm down,as you can leave now,and misses helsotrm.here are the sheets to his will."he said and put them on the table."..my deepest sympathies."he said and left the room.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 27, 2014 11:20 pm

Aqua sat and looked to volt. "..." She shook her head and laid her head on him. "You remind me so much of your father." She said and sighed. 

Lexi was rubbing her back. "...I'm sorry Aqua.."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 27, 2014 11:23 pm

"..sorry."volt said like it was his fault.though clearly not.
Jen's boyfriend tried to comfort her with minimal success,and alli was just curled up her face hidden.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 27, 2014 11:26 pm

Aqua sat slightly calming down. "...you guys can leave." She said and got up and walked over to the papers and picked them up, looking at them. "..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 27, 2014 11:28 pm

Volt sighed a bit and got up,trying to get alli to come along.
garth and his wife went to lead them out,jenny looked to aqua though in question."..you certain mom?"

the pages written in his handwritting,told every bit that was read to them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 27, 2014 11:30 pm

she smiled. "Yes sweetheart. Well all knew this day would come. I just prayed it didn't." she said reading over. "..." 

Lexi sighed and looked at Aqua,

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 27, 2014 11:33 pm

jenny just went to walk,her boyfriend in tow and her little girl in her arms.

novas stayed as well,it was those three that knew him best."....."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 27, 2014 11:35 pm

Aqua just smiled and folded the papers. She sighed sided wiping the last few tears. "..." she walked over to Novas and sat down beside and hugged him. 

Lexi sat on the other side and hugged him as well. "You okay?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 27, 2014 11:42 pm

"..i'm fine."he said not looking directly to either of them."........"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 27, 2014 11:44 pm

Lexi kissed his cheek. "...we should go Novas." She said and got up taking his hand.

Aqua got up and looked to the papers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 27, 2014 11:46 pm

he got up with lexi and walked ahead."right."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 27, 2014 11:48 pm

Lexi smile. "Take care Aqua. She said rubbing her eyes and walked out with Novas.

Aqua sat and thought. "...you crazy fox~ why would I sell the truck~ I love that thing." She said and got up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 27, 2014 11:55 pm

novas followed with lexi.

allia finally getting a grip walked up to aqua."..i kinda needed a ride back home mama.you drove me here remember?.."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 27, 2014 11:57 pm

she smile and kissed her head. "Let's go sweetie." she said and walked. Being years passing she began to get slower.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:03 am

she just followed beside and looked at the papers."....why'd he have to go,he said he'd be here to see me get married at least....""she said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:04 am

"...sweetheart." she said and stopped. "He still is watching~ his poor heart denied what he wanted. He's still with you." She kissed her head.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:11 am

"..it's not the same though...."she said and leaned on aqua."i feel cold inside,and alone."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:12 am

she stumbled abit. "...sweetheart I know... But it's worse for me... The big house I live in... Alone..." she said and kissed her head. "...your husband will help you. I got to try and help my self."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:28 am

"your not alone,im here..i got a couple months before i go back to school."she said and hugged aqua."you still have all of us,don't we count?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:32 am

she smiled. "Sweetheart. You all count, but you all are count be moving on with you're lives." she stroked her hair. "...daddy still watches over us." She kissed her head

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:37 am

"..but i don't want to see you more sad than us...it's no fair,he was able to beat death so many times how come now he couldn't?"she said,being in denial of his death.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next