Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See, Clash's Playbox o' Characters for original File.

3 posters

Go down

See, Clash's Playbox o' Characters for original File. Empty See, Clash's Playbox o' Characters for original File.

Post by ShadyClash Sat Jan 04, 2014 2:30 am

Transferred, for easier character management.

Last edited by Clash The Hedgehog on Tue May 13, 2014 5:36 pm; edited 14 times in total (Reason for editing : Update)
ShadyClash
ShadyClash
Basic Member
Basic Member

http://shadyclash.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

See, Clash's Playbox o' Characters for original File. Empty Re: See, Clash's Playbox o' Characters for original File.

Post by vegetaovr9000 Sat Jan 04, 2014 8:54 am

This.... Is..... The.... Most.... Awesome character I have seen before. I think he might have some trouble with my character since he doesn't like over confident fighters.
vegetaovr9000
vegetaovr9000
Expert Member
Expert Member

Location : Cruising down I-29 in a '97 Plymouth Grand Voyager B)

Back to top Go down

See, Clash's Playbox o' Characters for original File. Empty Re: See, Clash's Playbox o' Characters for original File.

Post by ShadyClash Sun Jan 05, 2014 2:25 am

vegetaovr9000 wrote:This.... Is..... The.... Most.... Awesome character I have seen before. I think he might have some trouble with my character since he doesn't like over confident fighters.

Hey, thanks man! I understand it's hard to make backstorys, so I had to really think this one out to make Clash stand out above the expectation line. I think our characters could get along if we try hard enough.  Smile
ShadyClash
ShadyClash
Basic Member
Basic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by vegetaovr9000 Sun Jan 05, 2014 2:27 am

Well you did a great job and I think they would as long as Srunks (my character) doesn't get over confident with his skills.
vegetaovr9000
vegetaovr9000
Expert Member
Expert Member

Location : Cruising down I-29 in a '97 Plymouth Grand Voyager B)

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by ShadyClash Wed Feb 26, 2014 6:16 pm

Special Shout out to Dregan for an awesome review of Clash, you rock dude!
ShadyClash
ShadyClash
Basic Member
Basic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down