Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chaos Emeralds, Warp Rings, Wisps and the likes

+7
Uncanny-Illustrator
CleverFox101
Spekkal
Cyclon22
Kentathegamer
LaishLife
lady-tragedy
11 posters

Go down

Chaos Emeralds, Warp Rings, Wisps and the likes Empty Chaos Emeralds, Warp Rings, Wisps and the likes

Post by lady-tragedy Mon Dec 30, 2013 10:35 pm

Chaos Emeralds:

Emeralds are only obtainable through Admin events or through the person currently holding one. All emeralds are obtained in character.
EmeraldSignalCharacterPlayer
RedNoneNoneNone
Green???NoneNone
BlueNoneNoneNone
Light BlueFound! Deep Underground, Red VolcanoNoneNone
OrangeNoneSonicNone
PurpleNoneNoneNone
SilverFound! Peak, Mount MobiusNoneNone
Master EmeraldĀ Angel IslandKnucklesNone

Warp Rings:

Warp Rings can only be obtained through Finitevus or someone in the possession of one. All warp rings are obtained in character.
CharacterPlayerNumber of Rings
Dr FinitevusNoneInfinite
Scourge the HedgehogNone1
Knuckles the EchidnaNone1
Thrash the DevilNone1

Phantom Ruby and its Shards:

Work in progress (not available as of yet).

Sol Emeralds:

Due to existing in another dimension, unavailable (Might appear in future events).

Time Stones:

Due to existing on Little Planet where they're needed, unavailable (Might appear in future events).

Rings:

Assumed currency of SRN, widely available (though no-one's gonna bite if you use 'dollars' or 'simoleons' instead).

Chao:

Available as pets and companions, in the wild or store-bought (much like any other animal).

Wisps:

As inhabitants of the planet, they can be sighted, although rarely. As power-ups they're widely available to Sonic and his allies (by their own consent), as well as the Guild. Otherwise they can be used as a power-up if, for example your OC has a Wisp friend who allows them to use their Hyper-Go-On.

Wispons:

Currently in beta-testing by the Resistance, including the Guild.
Available only for the members of the Guild as they're powered by Wisps, who are creatures with own will (unless your OC can somehow obtain one by their own means and knows a friendly Wisp willing to lend him their Hyper-Go-On).
Wispon TypeAbilities
Burst WisponAttacks with fire
Drill WisponAttacks with a drill
Lightning WisponAttacks with a whip of lightning
Hover WisponBlows away enemies (or yourself) with a shockwave of air
Asteroid WisponLocks on to multiple enemies at the same time using holographic clones
Cube WisponAttacks with a shockwave that shatters enemies into tiny blue cubes
Void WisponSucks enemies into a mini black hole
lady-tragedy
lady-tragedy
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Chaos Emeralds, Warp Rings, Wisps and the likes Empty Re: Chaos Emeralds, Warp Rings, Wisps and the likes

Post by LaishLife Tue Dec 31, 2013 7:27 pm

I'm sure Zonic has a few warp rings on him, seeing that he's a Zone Cop >.<
LaishLife
LaishLife

http://www.Pichulover20.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Chaos Emeralds, Warp Rings, Wisps and the likes Empty Re: Chaos Emeralds, Warp Rings, Wisps and the likes

Post by lady-tragedy Tue Dec 31, 2013 7:29 pm

Pretty sure he does not. As far as I can tell Zonic has different means of generating zone portals. He got around zones before finitevus created the warp rings. Not having a warpring doesn't mean he can't warp around since zonic has always been able to do that
lady-tragedy
lady-tragedy
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LaishLife Thu Jan 02, 2014 5:13 pm

lady-tragedy wrote:Pretty sure he does not. As far as I can tell Zonic has different means of generating zone portals. He got around zones before finitevus created the warp rings. Not having a warpring doesn't mean he can't warp around since zonic has always been able to do that

Oh yah *facepalm* I forgot about that...
LaishLife
LaishLife

http://www.Pichulover20.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kentathegamer Mon Mar 17, 2014 3:03 am

Do Fake chaos emeralds count?
Kentathegamer
Kentathegamer
Newbie Member
Newbie Member

Back to top Go down

Chaos Emeralds, Warp Rings, Wisps and the likes Empty Chaos Emerald

Post by Cyclon22 Sun Jun 08, 2014 3:01 am

hope I aint making anyone mad but somewere else my Character obtains a emerald ( green )
Cyclon22
Cyclon22
Newbie Member
Newbie Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:24 am

Cyclon22 wrote:hope I aint making anyone mad but somewere else my Character obtains a emerald ( green )
'Emeralds are only obtainable through Admin events or through the person currently holding one.'

If you had an emerald on another site, that is fine as long as it doesn't influence this site. But your character cannot have the emerald here, or have had it in the past in their character bio.
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by CleverFox101 Wed Jun 11, 2014 6:46 am

I want to obtain a green emerald but it is has no signal yet -u- Shadow wants his emerald

CleverFox101
Legend Member
Legend Member

http://cleverfox101.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncanny-Illustrator Sat Mar 21, 2015 11:05 am

We would like to ask to Electrisa and Punk if it's okay that we take the emerald's your characters have in their possession back so we can distribute them through events in the future
if that is okay?
Uncanny-Illustrator
Uncanny-Illustrator
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 21, 2015 11:35 pm

Uncanny-Illustrator wrote:We would like to ask to Electrisa and Punk if it's okay that we take the emerald's your characters have in their possession back so we can distribute them through events in the future
if that is okay?

I don't mind at all.

Back to top Go down

Post by thedemoncat Wed Sep 07, 2016 4:10 am

If I may ask a question, what about Time Stones? Because one of my OCs, Spike, is an android who's powered by a Time Stone. Can I keep that or are Time Stones gonna be an event-only thing too?
thedemoncat
thedemoncat
Newbie Member
Newbie Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SmookiSmooku Mon Apr 10, 2017 8:16 pm

What about the Sol Emeralds?
SmookiSmooku
SmookiSmooku

Back to top Go down

Post by *superkalvis Sat Mar 03, 2018 8:04 pm

What if your OC is a member of the Resistance, like maybe they're your version of the Rookie from Forces? Would they automatically have a wispon?
*superkalvis
*superkalvis
Standard Member
Standard Member

https://superkalvis.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Electrisa Sun Mar 04, 2018 3:06 pm

It's a possibility, however technically Resistance doesn't exist in our canon yet because we're currently before Sonic Forces for the time being. So for now they're unavailable!
Electrisa
Electrisa
Master Member
Master Member

http://electrisa.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by *superkalvis Sun Mar 04, 2018 7:55 pm

Okay, makes sense... Guess that's one OC I won't be using here, heh. Good thing I have multiple. Another question- One of my OCs has a pet Chao already.. Is that OK, or no?
*superkalvis
*superkalvis
Standard Member
Standard Member

https://superkalvis.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Electrisa Sun Mar 04, 2018 10:09 pm

Yes they can have the Chao already, don't worry! And sorry for your OC - maybe in the future ^^"
Electrisa
Electrisa
Master Member
Master Member

http://electrisa.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down