Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Been away for a while..

2 posters

Go down

Been away for a while.. Empty Been away for a while..

Post by Midknight Sat Nov 16, 2013 7:29 pm

Hey guys,

I keep on having phases of being really active and then being like, in no contact with anyone at all, and I apologize for that >.<

Lately school is literally all that's happening in my life and it is completely taken over, I haven't had one free weekend since school started up after summer and it's just UGH..And then my computer broke, in which I lost about a year and half worth of drawings and arty stuff and sketches, a long with tons of school work and revision stuff..So that happened. I'm currently borrowing my grandmother's *Horrible* laptop for the time being. 

I hope to try and come on more often, but by the looks of things this place is looking a bit inactive...Oh, well, I'll try!
Midknight
Midknight
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Been away for a while.. Empty Re: Been away for a while..

Post by Caliburn Sun Nov 17, 2013 4:38 pm

Oooh, so that's what's happened. Well, at least you're sticking around a bit longer. Razz Nice to see you back here.
Caliburn
Caliburn
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum