Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Little RP:Unexpexting Gathering at Cloudsdale

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

My Little RP:Unexpexting Gathering at Cloudsdale Empty My Little RP:Unexpexting Gathering at Cloudsdale

Post by Guest Tue Apr 30, 2013 2:36 am

Setting - Cloudsdale
Reason? - A Gathering
What kind - Who knows(This is HeartBreaker speaking by the way XD In a strange way)
Why are you going? - Cause... I can?

Name? - HeartBreaker....

----

Flapping sounds of wings, to great to bear as a dark maroon pony flapped her black wings towards the cloud city in the sky. Her displease eyes had the red tint to them as she finally land. By just appearances, she was one pony not to mess with as her mane was black and red, streak style and long... The bang cover her right eye, as a goth-way... She wore leg warmers for the front of her legs. Her cutie mark, pretty much match her name, a broken red heart...

Her red eyes scan around, annoyed by the fact she had to come to this rather rare gathering. "Hmph..."

Back to top Go down

My Little RP:Unexpexting Gathering at Cloudsdale Empty Re: My Little RP:Unexpexting Gathering at Cloudsdale

Post by Guest Tue Apr 30, 2013 2:58 am

outside the gathering and chilling on a cloud,a gentle red colored somepony laid.hearing the sounds of the speaker and not giving one care in the world to it.she smirked and looked to the sky above as her orange and cherry red mane blew with the breeze present in the area.she left her armor at home seeing it not fit to wear today.

she closed her eyes still smirking."..."

Back to top Go down

My Little RP:Unexpexting Gathering at Cloudsdale Empty Re: My Little RP:Unexpexting Gathering at Cloudsdale

Post by Guest Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:01 am

The sounds of hoofs walking could be heard as the dark red pony walked. Lots of gasped could be heard from the walking pony as she glared around to find a place to be alone. The pony finally grumble as she spread out her strange shape wings, flapping them as she toke off and gone to a shadowed cloud. With that, the pony landed comfortable on the cloud and made her wings smaller as she rest on the cloud, watching the other ponies on the big cloud. "Hmph, they seem to be shocked that I, of all ponies, would be here..." She grumbled in annoyances.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:08 am

"?..."solar hear the gasps and moved her attention to the other ponies below,watching Heartbreaker walk and take rest on a darkened cloud."....weird."said she as she moved back to her reclined state.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:10 am

Heartbreaker stay where she was as her ears twitched to every sound of the mic. She suddenly let out a groan of annoyances, glaring toward where the mic was. "Can't that pony take a break from speaking?" Her voice was rather dark, and sounded as through she was annoyed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:16 am

hearing that rude remark she glanced over."cant you be alittle kinder when asking?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:18 am

HeartBreaker glared to the pony who dare spoke back to her. "Why should I!?" She bare her teeth slightly, glaring at Solar as her red eyes didn't seem to show any feeling but angry and annoyances.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:19 am

"well gee i dunno! you might get a better result if you do!?do you have to be such a grouch?"solar sat up on the cloud.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:22 am

HeartBreaker growled. "I wouldn't have come here if I wasn't forced to." Her eyes glared to solar, standing up. "Beside, I don't have to listen to anypony like you!" Her wings suddenly grown, spread open and wide as she flapped them, lifting herself. "Hmph, your just like the rest of them." She grumble those last words before flapping her wings once more and when soaring off to find herself a place to be alone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:30 am

"!?HEY!!!"she spread her wings and pursued."Dont you dare compare me as an equal to those weekling average ponies!!!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:31 am

HeartBreaker glance to Solar. "You act like them." She snapped, flapping her wings and going a bit faster.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:37 am

"!..do not!!!"she persisted,flying harder to keep up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:39 am

HeartBreaker groan. "Great, even more annoying." She flapped her wings quicker as she goes b-line towards a cloud, then she curl upward, going completely upside down and flying pass Solar. "Might as well give up, your wasting your time." Was what Heartbreaker spoke into Solar's ear before turning fully up to where she wasn't upside down and flew back toward Cloudsdale.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:49 am

"! aw fer!!"she stopped and turned around."you just like ticking ponies off dont ya!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:52 am

HeartBreaker flapped her wings. "If I wanted to do that, I be doing that everyday." She called out to Solar, before landing roughly to the dark cloud. She winced a bit, trying to open her left wing. "Just Great. Of all things, this!" She snapped to herself, trying to force it open.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 30, 2013 2:55 pm

"hah! pushed yourself a little too hard,did ya!."she approached and landed on a nearby,white cloud and looked at heartbreak with a smirk.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:37 pm

HeartBreaker looks to Solar. "don't act so high and mighty." She growled, before opening it wide, a small popping sound could be hear. "I've pushed myself far more than you." Her red eyes narrowed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:55 pm

"oh ya?prove it then!"she gave a challenging look.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:58 pm

Heart Breaker looks to Solar. "Hmph, Like I have to." Her wings became smaller. " Such pressure is taken down little by little, growing and growing." Her eyes narrowed as she stare at the sky, the sound of her teeth grinning was almost faint. " And any pony who dare insult me in such way is never forgiven." She stopped grinning her teeth. "..." She spread her wings before she heard something. "Hm!? What was that faint sound?..." She glance around, narrowing her eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 01, 2013 12:01 am

"oh so now im not forgiven!gosh your an impossible pony!I-"she glanced around."...what sound?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 01, 2013 12:03 am

HeartBreaker turn to the left and saw dark clouds. "The sound of a storm." She seem suddenly tenses, her wings closed. "Look, I'm only to say this, but you have to warn the other ponies." Her wings spread out. "I'm checking it out." She flapped her wings, before muttering. "They wouldn't want to hear some news from a heartless pony anyway." With that, she flapped her wings and she was going straight for the dark clouds.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 01, 2013 12:05 am

she looked at the clouds."warn everypony?its just a storm cloud."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 01, 2013 12:09 am

Heartbreaker looks to Solar. "With what wind speeds it has!?" She snapped. "Some pony you are." She growled and wings into the storm. "No storm would be hanging around..." She flapped her wings. "Cloudsdale would have made sure it wasn't stormy... So... What is the cause?" She mutter, searching through dark clouds before feeling the pain in her left wing once more, she was force to land on one of the clouds. "Just Great..." She sighed, glancing around. "..." She walks on the clouds, jumping here and there. "Hm..." She glance around before lightning flashed near her. "!" Her wings turn small as she glared. "Somepony is here... And that pony wants me out..." She leaps across the clouds as lightning flash more after her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 01, 2013 12:13 am

being proven wrong in her assumption,she dashed throught the cloud she was on and went to warn flying over head."Hey! everypony,a storm of unknown origin is near!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 01, 2013 12:15 am

The ponies at cloudsdale looked to Solar, as if they were completely shocked before they started getting ready for the storm.

HeartBreaker gotten to the center of the storm, as it seem there was dark cloud steps for her to follow. "Any Pony the cause of this!?" She shouted as loud as she could, before hearing the flapping of wings. "Huh!?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next