Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Damian's Demons

+2
Angered-Fluff
TheArcGuardian
6 posters

Go down

Damian's Demons Empty Damian's Demons

Post by TheArcGuardian Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:53 am

Damian would leave, he needed to confront this evil. His nightmares haunting him every night.....he needed to face it and get over it. As he walked threw the dark forest he heard it...like his nightmares. "come....come little one, come play." He turned a 'tch' in his voice. As he began gritting his teeth. Walking down a path, it was lined with brush and leaves to hide it. But he followed it, this same path in his dream. He arrived to a cave. Far away from anything....he entered and heared,"come closer, come deeper, come play..." As he walked further in. The darkness grew and grew, to the point he couldn't see back or forward. He walked aimlessly...until he saw a deep purple glow. He followed it until he saw a diamond. This...dark purple diamond...Strange..he felt compelled to reach out, he tried to fight it. But he couldn't, he reached...and gripped it, holding it in his hands, staring into it...before he could react it melted, Black goopy material began going up his arm, he couldn't let go. He struggled, it began covering his body, he yelled out. But soon it covered his entire body....morphing to his shape, then absorbing into him. His attire was altered, his face was the same..but he felt different, he chuckled. In his head was a odd purple looking tattoo, in the shape of a diamond. He opened his eyes, his normal sad looking crimson eyes replaced by a...strangly evil looking blue. He smiled and stood up, laughing darkly before breaking out into a deep cackle,"YES! THE DARKNESS IN MY HEART HAS BEEN UNLEASHED." He smiled and stepped out of the cave, before large black wings morphed out, he floated up and flew off.

He arrived into the city shortly after he smiled, skyrocketing into the middle of it. Slaming into the ground, causing a large crator, he smiled and looked forward. A cop who recognized his warrant took aim,"you! Your under arrest." Before he could react, blue wire shot from Damian's fingertips, wrapping around his neck. Damian pulled back, beheading the man. He smiled as the blood splattered on the ground,"foolish mortal...." As he turned around,"this new power...I love it."

Damian's Demons Tumblr_mfxwqbGV2d1qdwgwho1_500

(example of new Damian :3)
TheArcGuardian
TheArcGuardian
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Damian's Demons Empty Heh. Going to use male version of Lena instead of regular. And, warning: language ahead in this post.

Post by Guest Sun Mar 31, 2013 3:04 am

A black fox walked into the city where the chaos had occurred, sitting on top of a building. He wore grey shoes with yellow and white in them, and had blue eyes. His hair was cropped with blue streaks in them. Such a pity, he thought as his eyes glowed with excitement. He jumped off from the roof and pursued this new trail. He came across a stench. Eeh-- yuck!! Who thought that this mess could smell so damned horrible?! he thought as he looked at more and more at the carnage.

Hmm...something's not right here, he thought as he continued to pursue the bloody trail. Running off and following the trail, the fox would find something out of this world and something very evil indeed...

Back to top Go down

Damian's Demons Empty Re: Damian's Demons

Post by Angered-Fluff Sun Mar 31, 2013 3:22 am

Ear flick.That energy.Familar, but oh so different.The dark red and orange vixen stands from her crouch in front of Damian, her fur ruffling in the breeze.A smirk curls her lips as her eyes fade slowly into red. The demon has arrived baby, time for the fun to begin.
Angered-Fluff
Angered-Fluff
Hero
Hero

http://angered-fluff.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sol Sun Mar 31, 2013 3:26 am

A red furred fox with black clothing and spike collars and so on at the end of his sleeves stared down at the carnage from the top of a building. He drops the cigarette he had been smoking over the side. "Alright. About damn time I had some fun." He jumps down landing near Damian. "Hey buddy! What's with all the dead bodies?"

Sol
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 31, 2013 3:28 am

The black fox arrived at the group of people, standing underneath a tree. He could not be seen, but heard. "What's with all this chaos, hm...?~" he asked. Yes, he was going to be different indeed...

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyril Wer Kaldra Sun Mar 31, 2013 3:29 am

A pitchblack kitsune quietly watches from the shadows,slowly spreading his parasitic crystal to be able to defend if needed. ''Hmm.... The energy coming off that guy.... It's so strong...'' He mutters,keeping his eyes on him
Cyril Wer Kaldra
Cyril Wer Kaldra
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DeantheWolf Sun Mar 31, 2013 3:34 am

Dean was watching him from a distance, squinting his eyes slightly. "....its that guy again..." He said to himself quietly, he slowly unsheathed his sword just in case he needed to prepare himself in short notice.
DeantheWolf
DeantheWolf
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TheArcGuardian Sun Mar 31, 2013 3:37 am

Damian chuckled as he stared at the two flames,"ah....perfect...I was hoping you two arrive...." As he floated slowly into the air, his eyes hungry for more destruction as he licked his lips,"you see....I've finally been released, my emotions removed from me. I get to kill without guilt? How wonderful is it not?!" He'd look at F-Flame and say,"you should know this all to well, I mean. You are a demon after all~" He turned towards M-Flame and say,"Ah....you, the man who felt it necessary to insult and attempt to drive me away. Now I get to kill you? How joyous!" As he laughed in a deep maniacal form he raised his finger, crossing his arms in front of his face. So only those demonic blue eyes stared them down. Slowly blue wires floated from his finger tips like vipers,"with this new power...I will cause endless destruction and death. It's time for me to end you all." The Symbol on his forehead glowed as he slung his finger tips out, if even one connected it would feel as if they had just had a dagger slide against their flesh. The ones that did not connect would slam against the ground, causing massive damage to the streets they fought upon.
TheArcGuardian
TheArcGuardian
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sol Sun Mar 31, 2013 3:41 am

Flame jumped back avoiding as many of the little things as he can. One catches the tip of his shoe cutting off a piece. "Yikes." He pulls out his pistol and his shotgun and starts firing at Damian. "I don't know what the hell is wrong with you but you need to be dealt with. He jumps over a giant crack in the pavement.

Sol
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Angered-Fluff Sun Mar 31, 2013 3:52 am

She doesn't even blink as one rips into her left shoulder.Flame starts to chuckle. Then luagh,showing rows of sharp teeth as her fur was Set aflame. "I don't think so..."The fire turn black, and she starts luaghing insanely, before the fire reatreats.Pure black fur, slitted eyes.A large upside down star glowed red on her chest and back, and her long tail sways dangerously.Large black wings appear, and her energy spikes high, but she shows no change.Huge ram horns curl around her ears, a protective helmet. Wicked claws replaced her hands and paws.

"Insanity is in the house!"She cries, that insane demonic smile on her face.
Angered-Fluff
Angered-Fluff
Hero
Hero

http://angered-fluff.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparknish Sun Mar 31, 2013 3:58 am

"Do you REALLY think that a normal Shotgun will hurt him? A voice yelled out to M-Flame coming from above watching the scene. "Unless it's enchanted or modified to kill high contents of darkness/demons. It's not gonna work.. He added. He narrows his eyes at Damian letting Flàme take him on first. Floating high up in the air.
Sparknish
Sparknish

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 31, 2013 3:59 am

The fox suddenly smirked as he began to change forms, laughing maniacally. His eyes changed to a bloody red color, his sclera a pitch black. Now he turned insane. "Time to play.........~~" he murmured, still in the shadows, waiting to show his true self.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sol Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:04 am

"THe bullets are laced with Holy water you fucking idiot. Besides whether he's possessed or just crazy normal bullets are going to hurt a human! Oh and thanks for the help. Just floating up there. Fucking no such thing as a hero in this city." He puts away his Shotgun still firing his pistol and pulls out his chain whip.

Sol
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down