Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[WIP] Cyril wer Kaldra

2 posters

Go down

[WIP] Cyril wer Kaldra Empty [WIP] Cyril wer Kaldra

Post by Cyril Wer Kaldra Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:44 pm

Character Biography

Reference:

Name:
- Cyril wer Kaldra

Nicknames:
-

Species:
-kitsune/elemental

- semi-immortal. Can not die due to sickness or old age. Can die when fatally wounded. Though this only sends his soul back to his home where he will restore his body. Though this takes a long time

Date Of Birth:
- unknown

Birth Place:
- DeepHolm.

Current Residence:
- Mobius

Social Status:

Friends:
-

Rivals:
-

Enemies:
-

Marital Status:
-none

Crush:
-none

Lover:
-none

Parents:
- Mother: Eomi
Father currently unknown

Siblings:
-none

Other Family Members:
-Cáel

Team Status:

Team Name:
-

Team Members:
-

Team Leader:
-

Team Formation:
-

Team's Special Abilities:
-

Abilites/Skills:
Powers: Parasite Chrystalis. Cyril releases a cloud of parasitic crystal particles that devour and convert anything that is based on matter to crystal. The max range he has is dependent on his energy at that moment though the max is about fourty feet. When something with lifeenergy has been devoured Cyril can choose to either set it free or shatter the crystal,shattering the unlucky indicidual along with it and absorb the energy he/she had. This technique,while quite potent has several weaknesses, of which atleast two go for his element in general. Sound. Sound and vibration in general disrupts the molecular structure of his crystal,shattering it into dust. The crystal parasites are also unable to devour and convert anything that is based on energy such as Darkness,light,lightning or wind.

Crystal swords. Cyril is able to create several small swords out of his element to use in conjunction with the twinblades he usually carries with him. These crystal blades are mostly used in his swordfighting style Dance of Blades.

Crystal World. Not really a power but more a spell. This is Cyril's ultimate ability. The spell,requiring a very specific Arcane Seal to power it. This spell is mostly used in conjunction with his Parasite Chrystalis to gather enough energy first. Then,after chanting the spell liquid crystal rages around his feet,bursting outwards and crystalizing anything matterbased in a area of around 5 miles. The spell,while deadly has a huge backlash on cyril's body,sending him into unconsciousness,leaving him wide open for any possible counterattack
Weapons:
- Twin swords

Element:
- Crystal

Armor:
- Crystal armor

Forms:
-none

Other:
(Name Other Abilities/Skills)

Strengths:
-Crystal can devour anything based on matter

Weaknesses:
- Soundwaves and vibrations shatter his crystals. Is also unable to devour energy based things

Personalities:

With Strangers:
- Shy,observing

With Family:
- friendly

With Friends:
- friendly,observing

With Rivals:
- observing

With Enemies:
-ruthless

Likes/Dislikes:

Likes~
Food:
- Chicken

Drink:
- Coke,Water

Other:
-

(Name Other Things The Character Likes, For Example: Sleeping, Hanging With Friends)
Reading,observing people,creating little statues out of his crystal
Dislikes~

Food:
- Tomato's

Drink:
- fruitdrinks

Other:
(Name Other Things The Character Dislikes, For Example: Darkness, Bugs)

Theme Songs:

Main Theme:
-

Battle Theme:
-

Victory Theme:
-

Defeated Theme:
-

Backstory:
(How/Where they were born and how they reached who they are today)
[/center]

Cyril is a young Elemental/nine-tailed Kitsune who has been born in the Elemental realm and moved to Mobius. At first Cyril had let his chaotic nature control him,causing several disasters and murdering thousands. Now,finally able to control himself thanks to the help of a dear friend, Cyril wanders the planet,seeking for a purpose.
Cyril Wer Kaldra
Cyril Wer Kaldra
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

[WIP] Cyril wer Kaldra Empty Re: [WIP] Cyril wer Kaldra

Post by MisterEightySix Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:56 am

I don't want to be discouraging. In fact, I think Cyril is a cool character, all things considered. But I have to point out that I think he's WAY overpowered. His weaknesses hardly balance out his strengths. Not every character is going to have energy powers, and nobody wants to feel like they shouldn't bother playing because someone else's character could kill theirs with a thought. This includes me, which is why I write this. So let's break it down.

1. Parasite Chrystalis is a one-hit kill on anybody who doesn't have constant energy shields, especially if it's a surprise attack, and that's one of his main attacks. Plus, sound really isn't a weakness, because breaking the crystal kills the one inside. Isn't that what he would want?

2. Crystal World has an area of five miles. Five. MILES. There's no such thing as a "possible counterattack" after an onslaught like that. Since that's 5 miles in a circular shape, and pi times r-squared equals A, that means the attack spreads over 1.25 miles in every possible direction simultaneously, with very little warning. Sonic himself couldn't outrun that.

3. He's immortal. This is less of a criticism and more of a word of warning: VERY few people can play an immortal effectively.

That kind of power, combined with that kind of bad attitude, would more likely have had a death toll in the HUNDREDS of thousands. I can't force you to change him, but my suggestion stands that you should tone his powers down a bit. Elemental or not, a battle is more fun when the combatants banter and strategize. Just being able to one-shot screws people out of a good time, including you.

Also, maybe it's a matter of opinion, but "former mass murderer atoning for his sins" is kind of overdone in this fandom. I would know. I've been in it for a LONG time.
MisterEightySix
MisterEightySix
Standard Member
Standard Member

http://stardustcelestial.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyril Wer Kaldra Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:59 am

Yes, He is overpowered. But,like i said. It is still a work in progress. I am busy with the weaknesses still. He has more but i need to work them out
Cyril Wer Kaldra
Cyril Wer Kaldra
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MisterEightySix Sat Mar 30, 2013 10:34 am

Okay then. Just keep plugging away at it and we'll see how he turns out.
MisterEightySix
MisterEightySix
Standard Member
Standard Member

http://stardustcelestial.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down