Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Haos, Guardian Of the Shrines of Gaia{post Sonic Unleashed Rp}

4 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Haos, Guardian Of the Shrines of Gaia{post Sonic Unleashed Rp} Empty Haos, Guardian Of the Shrines of Gaia{post Sonic Unleashed Rp}

Post by Azrael Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:50 am

In One Of the Many Light Gaia temples, a Fox wil glowing golden Fur sat Defending the Temple. No one Dared Go against him and He was friends with everyone around the the temples. He sighed. "what to do what to do" he said. it was one of those off days where he didn't have anyone to fight or anything to do.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Haos, Guardian Of the Shrines of Gaia{post Sonic Unleashed Rp} Empty Re: Haos, Guardian Of the Shrines of Gaia{post Sonic Unleashed Rp}

Post by Angered-Fluff Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:59 am

Outside the temple, three figures walk down the worn-out road, two chattering endlessly, one staying off to the side.

"Man,these sights are beautiful!"A male cheetah looks around excitedly. He wore blue goggles on his head, and wore a green tee and shorts, blue running shoes on his paws.

"Yes, I would have to agree with you there Nitro..." The male honey badger looks around, not as excitedly as the cheetah did.He had a white mohawk with a black line down the middle.A white belt held up his black baggy jeans.Black combat boots crunched leaves and gravel under foot.

The twin tailed vixen stays quiet, watching for signs of trouble.
Angered-Fluff
Angered-Fluff
Hero
Hero

http://angered-fluff.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Haos, Guardian Of the Shrines of Gaia{post Sonic Unleashed Rp} Empty Re: Haos, Guardian Of the Shrines of Gaia{post Sonic Unleashed Rp}

Post by Azrael Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:15 pm

the fox Looked to the Group coming his way. Before Making His Voice echo through the temple. "State your Name and Business in the temple"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Angered-Fluff Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:30 am

Flame speaks first."I am Flame Sitri Komati, and these two are Claw and Nitro."I am their guide in this place, which the tourists here want to take pictures..."

"Hey, I'm not a tourist!"Nitro growls at the vixen, whom didn't seem affected.
Angered-Fluff
Angered-Fluff
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:34 am

'you wouldn't Happen to Be Flame the Demon Hunter would you?" the golden Glow of the Fox's fur shine as he Floated down in front of the shrine
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Angered-Fluff Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:46 am

"The one and only..."She replies.

Claw and Nitro exchange glances at 'demon hunter'.
Angered-Fluff
Angered-Fluff
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:52 am

the Fox Smiled. "i'd expect no less from Az's Cousin" He smirked Leanign against the shrine eyeing the group
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Angered-Fluff Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:59 am

She shrugs with a smirk."I try"She turns to the two beside her."Why don't you two head back?You have enough pictures for that trip thing you made me come here for..."

Claw nods in agreement, dragging Nitro back the Way they came.
Angered-Fluff
Angered-Fluff
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:09 am

"Smart Move Flame" the Fox said. "allow me to introduce myself. I am Haos L. Star. Guardian Of the Light Gaia's Temples."
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Angered-Fluff Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:18 am

Nice to meet you Haos..Since you already know me, there's no use of an intro from me."
Angered-Fluff
Angered-Fluff
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:35 am

"i only know what AZ or gaia has told me" Haos said his fur continuously glowing
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Angered-Fluff Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:49 am

"Well, What DO you know about me?"
Angered-Fluff
Angered-Fluff
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:56 am

"from what az told Me , your hiis cousin and a demon hunter." he said. "From Light Gaia... almost everything"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Angered-Fluff Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:01 am

Was, I guess you have no questions about my bio?"She chuckles lightly.
Angered-Fluff
Angered-Fluff
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:07 am

"No not really. But your Friends..." he was Kinda Iffy about them. "Unless they Are authorized by me, no one usually enters the Main Shrine"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Angered-Fluff Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:02 am

"Ah, Don't worry, I wasn't planning on it..."Her ears prick to sounds above in the branches,but brushes it off.
Angered-Fluff
Angered-Fluff
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:02 pm

he sighed. "ya Ok, But Make sure your Friend Nitro Doesn't get adventureous. a Man with Many robots has come here In the Past, he May come again" he said
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Angered-Fluff Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:05 am

"No problem, I have ways of keeping him away..."
Angered-Fluff
Angered-Fluff
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyril Wer Kaldra Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:09 am

I wanna join.

A young voidcolored kitsune sneaks around the temple's entrance,his nine tails swishing in the winds. He looks around,trying to sneak inside when he does not notice anyone nearby
Cyril Wer Kaldra
Cyril Wer Kaldra
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:14 am

haos's ears PPerked. "hey Fox you can come out of Hidding" Haos shouts toward the entrance.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Angered-Fluff Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:23 am

"?"It wasn't until she detected the energy did she sigh.
Angered-Fluff
Angered-Fluff
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyril Wer Kaldra Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:24 am

The kitsune gulps at being discovered but remains in place,not really sure what to do
Cyril Wer Kaldra
Cyril Wer Kaldra
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:54 am

HHaos snarled. "come out before I come and Find you."
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyril Wer Kaldra Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:56 am

He gulps again,slowly shuffling to the exit.
Cyril Wer Kaldra
Cyril Wer Kaldra
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Angered-Fluff Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:03 am

"Cyril..."Flame calls to him quietly.
Angered-Fluff
Angered-Fluff
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next