Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forsaken

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The Forsaken - Page 3 Empty Re: The Forsaken

Post by Dark1213 Sat Feb 09, 2013 3:34 pm

Zero snaps his fingers and a stool appears along with a full body mirror. "On to the stool." He said his voice even clearer no that he was back at his castle. (please give tell me in as much detail as you can on what she looks like.)
Dark1213
Dark1213
Basic Member
Basic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 09, 2013 3:41 pm

(Erm, kinda hard, I do have drawings of her though....)

The female fox sat on the stool, unlike other foxes her muzzle was normal like a hedgehog muzzle with the peach color skin to it. Her blue eyes slightly glazing at him from an angle as she was shy. Her fur was orange as she had long bangs covering her right eye and her hair was short. Her arms were bare to skin as she wore a plain gray sport shirt and some plain jeans. It was now noticeable she wasn't wearing anything-shoe related that is- to cover her feet....

(If you want a picture of her, I can give ya one.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark1213 Sat Feb 09, 2013 3:44 pm

((sure i'll comment after i see it ^^))
Dark1213
Dark1213
Basic Member
Basic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 09, 2013 3:54 pm

(Okay.

The Forsaken - Page 3 Cabi2
^w^)

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark1213 Sat Feb 09, 2013 4:00 pm

Zero looked her over and touched her cheek. "when you think of beautiful what do you picture?" He asked her a thought in his head.
Dark1213
Dark1213
Basic Member
Basic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 09, 2013 4:09 pm

Cabi blushed slightly, she try to find the thought of what she thought of beautiful. "I... Don't really know..." She whispered for a moment, before thinking even more. "My mind... Isn't very clear on that topic..." She looked to Zero, blinking with a slight frown.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark1213 Sat Feb 09, 2013 4:14 pm

Zero looked at her and thought for a good minute. "Shiny fur? Long hair? Sparking eyes? Pale skin? Tanned skin? Tall? Short? Hourglass shaped or no figure?" He listed off a couple more. "Now please pick from that list."

(pic was veeeerrryyyyy cute)
Dark1213
Dark1213
Basic Member
Basic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 09, 2013 4:20 pm

(Ah, thank you ^^)

Cabi blushed a tiny bit more, thinking. "Shiny fur... A sign of being clean.... Sparking eyes..... Pale skin for me truly... "She had a sweatdrop. "I can't really say I want to be tall or short..." She blinked, before looking down at herself... She was very much flat chested.... That was was she couldn't think of anything for beautiful- because her issue about herself being flat chest... She seem to have zoom out as she kept staring down at herself while her face was slightly red....

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark1213 Sat Feb 09, 2013 4:26 pm

Smiling slightly Zero took her hand and looked into her eyes. "Don't be embarrassed. I can help with anything." He said in a comforting voice. He wanted to help her soo much. But she had to tell him what she thought was wrong or what she wanted. "And if you think there would be problems I can make it so there are none."

(he means that like back pains lol)
Dark1213
Dark1213
Basic Member
Basic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 09, 2013 4:32 pm

(XD)

Cabi blushed. "W-Well... Erm.... Ever since I gone to school. I was the only one that was flat chested..." She whispered, looking at herself as she slightly whispered those words. "I've... Never stop thinking about it...."

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark1213 Sat Feb 09, 2013 4:38 pm

Zero nodded his head, after all it made sense. He looked over to some of the items and grabbed a little wand like thing. Walking back he told her. "Close your eyes." When she shut them he poked her with the wand muttering some words. The wand pulsed against her making her fur shinier and her skin pale, and her eyes more sparkly. "Now think of how big you want them to be and anything else you want changed."

((you can say what happens have fun with that lol I can't wait)
Dark1213
Dark1213
Basic Member
Basic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 09, 2013 4:45 pm

(XD)

Cabi blushed a bit, thinking, she wanted at lest a middle size chest, not too big but not too small. Her eyes were still closed as she was trying to think of something else, not truly comes in mind beside maybe how long her hair should be, most likely shoulder length if anything....

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark1213 Sat Feb 09, 2013 4:49 pm

Zero watched as her orange hair lengthened to her shoulder and he made it so it was soft and shiny like she used only the best hair products. And he watched as her chest started to inflate growing larger and larger ripping her shirt a bit, then it stopped at about a medium size. "Open your eyes and look in the mirror."
Dark1213
Dark1213
Basic Member
Basic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 09, 2013 4:56 pm

Cabi open her eyes, looking as she slightly blushed and cover her chest, but she smiles. "I like that..." She whispered with a sweet smile on her muzzle.
(Sorry for the short reply XD)

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark1213 Sat Feb 09, 2013 5:00 pm

Zero looked over her and smiled nodding. He sets the wand down and walks away to grab some clothes leaving the wand still magical charged to do what she wants on the table. "I'll get you some clothes. A white T- should work." He mutters the last bit to himself as he walks away.

(She can mess with it if she wants if not. Um have her admire how she looks.)
Dark1213
Dark1213
Basic Member
Basic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 09, 2013 5:04 pm

(XD right)

Cabi just looked at herself in the mirror with a smile. She would be playing with her hair but she couldn't move her arm away from covering her chest at the moment. She looked as her eyes were sparking, she really thought she looked good. She slightly moved her head so that her hair was moving and she seem rather happy about the look.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark1213 Sat Feb 09, 2013 5:11 pm

"Having fun?" Zero asked her as he came back with a little outfit he thought would work. A white V-neck T-shirt with short sleeves and some light skinny jeans. As well as some black under garments. "The wand should help you alter them if you don't like them." He sets some shoes and socks next to the pile. "I'll give you some privacy. Just walk through the portal when your done." He walks through the portal and appears in her kitchen.

(have fun make it detailed if you canm she can alter her body too if you want. I have to go soon. I hope to be on long enough to see your comment Have fun~)
Dark1213
Dark1213
Basic Member
Basic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 09, 2013 5:18 pm

Cabi blushed, nodding getting up and just taking off the ripped shirt. She felt different, must be because of the chest really. She got on putting the white T-shirt over her upper body and her new middle-size chest. Her thoughts wonder on what she could do now. She changed her pants and then put on the socks and shoes... There was much she could do, she did felt more like a female now than she did with her old looks....

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark1213 Sat Feb 09, 2013 5:22 pm

Zero started to make coffee and let some clothes appear on him his fur turning red his eyes a deep green with yellow flecks. He felt some shoes appear on his feet and socks. He wondered how Cabi would look when she came back through.
Dark1213
Dark1213
Basic Member
Basic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 09, 2013 5:28 pm

Cabi finished getting dress, she made sure she looked okay, or nice as to say. After she made sure nothing seem different she walked through the portal, blushing slightly as her hair had slightly curl to her face before going back to looking like straight shoulder length hair. "..." She smiles at Zero, staying quiet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark1213 Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:36 pm

Zero turned around when he sensed she had come back. The portal shutting behind her. He turned to look at her and he blushed lightly when he saw her. To say she was stunning would feel correct. He walked up to her and let the tips of her fingers touch her cheek. "What do you think?" He asked her.
Dark1213
Dark1213
Basic Member
Basic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:51 pm

Cabi blushed, smiling sweetly. "I-It feels different, but in a good way." She looks to Zero with her sparkling blue eyes. "Thank you, Zero." she whispered with the smiles on her pale muzzle, which contrast with the orange fur/hair.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark1213 Sat Feb 09, 2013 7:14 pm

He smiles softly, his fingers moving to touch her hair and then moving it back to her cheek, then he let his hand fall to his side. Taking a sip of coffee and thought about something then pushed the thought away. "Okay. Whats next on the list?"

(Can you do me a request?)
Dark1213
Dark1213
Basic Member
Basic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 09, 2013 7:19 pm

(Sure.)

Cabi was thinking. "Hm.... Not truly sure.... I don't have school at the moment so...." She was thinking even more, sighing as she couldn't think anything really....

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark1213 Sat Feb 09, 2013 7:22 pm

(Pic of Zero wearing whatever and Cabi how she is now pls :3)

Zero shook his head slightly and smiled. "Well then how about we redecorate the house or your room?" He smiled at her. (srry it short)
Dark1213
Dark1213
Basic Member
Basic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum