Sammy Sampson

Go down

Sammy Sampson Empty Sammy Sampson

Post by TauZeroReached on Sat Jul 27, 2019 1:39 pm

Hey, just a warning. This thing is pretty long to me, but I haven't done this before, so it might be pretty short or still long to you guys. I dunno. Enjoy!

Name: Sammy Sampson
Nicknames: "Uncle Sam"
Species: Fox

Appearance: Tall white fox with friendly cyan eyes. Has a long, bushy tail. Wears a white button up dress shirt with a black tie. Over that he wears a black peacoat (unbuttoned most of the time) made out of a heavy weave material with a almost rubbery feel. It's bulletproof up to a .50 armor piercing round, and is fireproof and puncture proof. Blunt hits still hurt though. Lasers are stopped by it, but will eventually go through if sustained. Wears black racing gloves with cyan grip pads on palms and fingers, which allow sticking and climbing to most surfaces, but is most effective on smooth surfaces, such as metal and glass. Wears black dress slacks with black and cyan racing boots that also have cyan grip pads on the bottom, which, like the gloves, allow sticking and climbing to most surfaces, smooth ones especially. Most effective when used together. Wears a minicomputer on his left wrist (think Pip-Boy) with a cyan display. Generally stands tall, and can cut a surprisingly intimidating figure when he enters a room. That being said, that's very contradictory to his personality.

References:
None for now!

Personality traits

- People
- Food
- Stopping catastrophes

Dislikes:
- Criminals
- Traffic
- Being disrespected
- Catastrophes

Personality:
Generally a really nice and kind guy. Nice to others, even if they are not nice to him. Or he tries to be. Tries to cheer people up, ya know? The genial and friendly way he treats people earned him the nickname "Uncle Sam". Can be very protective, however, and he doesn't like being disrespected or being told what to do by people who have no right to. Doesn't like to talk about what got him here (This'll be explained in the history section). Very hard to annoy or make angry. But when he gets angry... well... just don't, alright? He always gets information from interrogations. Either the easy way or the hard way. Doesn't like that part of himself. But training never fails. Where he got the training? Picked it up during his unusual education. But I can't talk about that.

Combat traits

Weaponry/Combat: He has very quick reflexes and extremely good hand-eye coordination, which served him well on the track and his job. And playing videogames (Not important). He does well in close to medium range combat, and has considerable skill in hand to hand. Uses a modified Spectre M4 Submachine Gun that fires a .45 ACP round in automatic and single modes. Has a short rectangular silencer and a red dot sight. Uses a 50-round small drum-like magazine. No stock. Foregrip. You know, that whole dealio. Can use it very effectively in most indoor situations and outdoor close quarters. Also well versed in rifles, lasers, plasma, and shotguns. Where he got the training in those, nobody knows. Not his preference, but still a threat with them. Uses pistols well too. The Spectre, being only 14 inches long (Or 35.56cm) is easily concealed under his jacket, but is usually not carried there. In fact, it has a experimental module that allows it to be pulled from thin air, and stored in nothingness. Can only be done when he is holding it. Otherwise it remains a very real gun.

Powers: As I said previously, he originally didn't have powers until "The Event" (Once again, explained in the history section) happened and gave him powers and brought him here (ya know, this world/dimension/reality etc) so he hasn't gotten extremely used to them yet, but can use them effectively. He can generate cyan colored vortexes that act as portals (think Portal) to places he can see. Only last for a second or two after he goes through. Also, when the collapse, they shock enemies around the portals in a short radius. However, he can only go to places he can see, and the portals cannot be generated in a space smaller than the portal (Think of them of about the size of knee-knockers on a submarine, but perfectly round. The knee-knockers are the bulkhead door hatches, by the way) and can be countered by magic dampening (assuming that's a thing, idk) or anti-teleportation zones (also assuming that's a thing...). Sometimes the portals randomly appear and suck him in, usually making him fall from the sky, or get sucked through a wall and shot from the ground. It usually does not happen in deadly situations, but mainly in situations to comedic effect. Some say he does it on purpose, but who knows? Can also have a slightly glowing aura around him in the color of cyan. That is controllable, though. He can also generate a shield around him that lasts for a maximum of 15 seconds, and can be used again after 10 seconds, even if only used for a few seconds, therefore he only uses it when he really needs it. Cheers to you if you can figure out what I'm referencing in his powers and what the the thing and the army from nowhere really is (The answer is for you to find, but more info is in history).

Vehicles: Okay, so wasn't sure where I was gonna put this, but I suppose I might as well put it here. As I say in the history section, he is a former circuit racer. For his last race he used a custom 2018 Corvette Stingray, stripped down for racing, with a black and cyan racing livery and a large number "13" on the side. Named "Rosie". Why? He doesn't like to talk about it. "Rosie" is written under the number 13 in a small, hand-done cursive on both sides. The car also, instead of the normal 6.2L V8, it has a 7.2L V8. This gives it a HP rating through the roof, torque to the extreme, and a whole lotta acceleration. Also has no muffler, so it makes a sound guaranteed to make the ground shake within twenty feet, and to get you pulled over anywhere. However, when just cruising, it makes a sound just a bit louder than a normal car. Burns rubber like it's going out of style. Designed to get around a hairpin at speeds greater than a 120mph without screech. It's a lean, mean, racin' machine.

Utility Skills: Has a good knowledge of vehicles and related systems, and can repair most of them quickly and efficiently. Also can pick locks. Very athletic, can run and climb and stuff quicker than some. Also well accomplished and familiar with grappling hooks. Can drive most vehicles well. Can be stealthy. Master interrogator. Can get information good. One way... or another.

Strengths:
- Short to Mid range combat
- Driving fast
- Extremely good at socializing and talking to people.
- Intimidation (Sometimes, doesn't like to be)

Weaknesses:
- Long range combat
- Patience (In some situations.)
- Food (Doesn't make him explode like Kevin Hart in Jumanji, he just really likes food)

Social information

Positive relations
- N/A
- N/A

Negative relations

- N/A
- N/A

History

Alright! You guys ready for the final section? I know, I know, this thing has been going on for forever! But now we are nearing the end of the bio, as well as the beginning of Sammy's adventures here! History... how to start this? The first 18 years of his life were relatively uneventful, and he lived with his uncle, his parents kicking him out when he was ten because they didn't want him anymore. Blah blah blah, sad backstory. Now, here we have kind of a black zone between ages 18-20. No one knew where he was or what he did. Rumor has it he received a very unusual education in some unusual skills. Some of them were pretty interesting, like [ERR_TRNG_FILES_CLSSFD]. Huh, that's wierd! But it's probably not important, right? Anyways, he got his first racecar when he was 20 because he loved watching the races and it was his dream to race one da-zzzzzzz... huh? What? Oh, sorry. Anyways, racing was his dream, and he began racing in the circuits. As it turned out, he was really good at racing. He made money and won quite a few races, but eventually, when he was twenty-two, he decided to take a more interesting profession. He had a friend who worked at a private security firm that was looking for a driver. His friend got him an interview, and he was trained and was put on the job just like that. A year passed, as did his twenty-third birthday. He was one of the best at his job. And then came "The Event", which would take him to a unknown realm (here) and give him powers.  

Alrighty. So I'm not gonna go full on fanfic with this history, but anyway... Okay so it's somewhere around 10PM on a Saturday, and the world has been turned upside down by attacks. These weren't terrorists or some idiot with a knife, this was an army that came from nowhere. The attacks seemed to be concentrated around a single, shifting point. So one day, on the job, everything's pretty normal, right? And then this giant thing appears in the sky, right above them. The world turned to shades of teal, blue, and cyan. Then, the thing, explodes. Best guess, one of those nukes that was thrown at it a few weeks earlier went off. A nuclear mushroom cloud rose into the sky, but instead of the garden variety white cloud, it was a cyan color. The  area is a wasteland. But Sammy isn't there. In fact, he was gone the instant after the detonation. Where did he go, you ask? Here. This unfamiliar reality. Now he's a stranger in a strange land, with powers he can understand. He learns to use them while searching for answers.

Okay, folks, that's the end. Have you figured out what I'm referencing yet? No? I know I'm not the only one who's played it. Anyway, the last sentence is setting him up for the first roleplay that he does. That's the end, people.

EXTRAS!
Theme Song(s, may be more in future!):
Saturday Night's Alright (For Fighting), Elton John

Last edited by TauZeroReached on Sat Aug 24, 2019 6:09 am; edited 10 times in total
TauZeroReached
TauZeroReached
Newbie Member
Newbie Member

Back to top Go down

Sammy Sampson Empty Re: Sammy Sampson

Post by TauZeroReached on Sat Jul 27, 2019 1:48 pm

Also, I apologize in advance for anything that I have messed up. No doubt there is something I missed or whatever.
TauZeroReached
TauZeroReached
Newbie Member
Newbie Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf478 on Sat Jul 27, 2019 3:23 pm

Very noice, I really dig his bullet, fire and puncture-proof suit, Along with the sticking pads on the gloves and boots. I can dig the weapon summoning power, and the Portal power is understandable.

I'm sorry but you kind of lost me on the car summoning part, not sure how that's possible let alone while retaining it's explosive resistant exterior.

That's just me though, Idk if it's specifically against any rules, I just tend to analyse some things a little too much.

Uncle sam passes by me!
Althout it really isn't for me to say, I'm no staff member. But I certainly look forward to RPing with Sampson, or any modified versions of him, in the future! XD

Sammy Sampson WkET8xF Sammy Sampson Ddc12t6-e7ad929a-74f8-4030-a98f-89f9bafe15f2.gif?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzBmYmI0ZjU5LTliZTQtNDYyNy05YjZlLTBmOTFkNTRhMjA0Y1wvZGRjMTJ0Ni1lN2FkOTI5YS03NGY4LTQwMzAtYTk4Zi04OWY5YmFmZTE1ZjIuZ2lmIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0
The OMR Foundation
Wolf478
Wolf478
Expert Member
Expert Member

https://www.deviantart.com/wolftree47

Back to top Go down

Post by TauZeroReached on Sat Jul 27, 2019 9:17 pm

Yeah, I looked at it this morning and was like what? That's gonna be edited out. 2AM not good for creativity XD.
TauZeroReached
TauZeroReached
Newbie Member
Newbie Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TauZeroReached on Sat Jul 27, 2019 9:19 pm

Oh, and have you a guess at my references? It's all from one part of a particular game. My profile pic relates to it as well.
TauZeroReached
TauZeroReached
Newbie Member
Newbie Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf478 on Sat Jul 27, 2019 11:44 pm

Ah, all g.
In all honesty I haven't a clue as to what game you drew inspiration from, I tend to seclude myself with obscure games, but I can't say any of them have matched Sams description.
Must be one heck of a game tho?

Sammy Sampson WkET8xF Sammy Sampson Ddc12t6-e7ad929a-74f8-4030-a98f-89f9bafe15f2.gif?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzBmYmI0ZjU5LTliZTQtNDYyNy05YjZlLTBmOTFkNTRhMjA0Y1wvZGRjMTJ0Ni1lN2FkOTI5YS03NGY4LTQwMzAtYTk4Zi04OWY5YmFmZTE1ZjIuZ2lmIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0
The OMR Foundation
Wolf478
Wolf478
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TauZeroReached on Fri Aug 02, 2019 6:37 am

Oh yeah. Here is a few keyword hints. 2D. Sidescroller. Pixels. And a better hint. "Fortune and Glory, kid." -Expert Mode, The Game
TauZeroReached
TauZeroReached
Newbie Member
Newbie Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf478 on Fri Aug 02, 2019 8:21 am

Oof, tbh Now I'm even more confused. 
Buuuut, I cheated and did a quick google search :/ sorry about that.
I think I know what it is, but if you want to let other people guess then I don't want to spoil it.

The OMR Foundation
Wolf478
Wolf478
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down