Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Cult of Descaro plotting

2 posters

Go down

The Cult of Descaro plotting Empty The Cult of Descaro plotting

Post by Ninathelioness Fri Jan 04, 2019 11:31 pm

I want to brainstorm about the RP I'm going to eventually do revolving around the cult that kidnapped Shalina and gave her amnesia. I don't have any ideas besides them holding Shalina captive once again at some point, so I would appreciate some help. Some information on The Cult of Descaro:

They worship Descaro, the god of death and pain. While unknown in the eyes of the general public, they are famous among other cultists, it is very common for self-inflicted pain to occur alongside their ritual sacrifices. 

Every member wears some sort of blank expressionless masks, except for the leader who wears a mask depicting Descaro himself, with other high-ranking officials wearing masks depicting his unholy disciples, the Mask of Descaro the only mask allowed to hold some sort of expression.

It isn't uncommon for the Cult to target those of royal blood for their sacrifices, they believe royal blood to be a delicacy for Descaro and his descendants. They have a very strict code that can result in execution for breaking even the most inconsequential rules.

Their initiation process is very mysterious, rumors say they only take place on a full moon under the gaze of Descaro. Seeing as they consider Descaro himself an undead being, they respect and revere the undead, but engaging in necromancy is strictly against the code in respect to their god.

Last edited by Ninathelioness on Sat Jan 05, 2019 6:35 am; edited 2 times in total
Ninathelioness
Ninathelioness

Back to top Go down

The Cult of Descaro plotting Empty Re: The Cult of Descaro plotting

Post by Wolf478 Sat Jan 05, 2019 2:53 am

Ok, I'd be willing to help out here, I feel like this might be right up my alley. Maybe.

What sort of help did you need?
Wolf478
Wolf478
Staff
Staff

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbJFpfGfur74HDRCDFl7bqg

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninathelioness Sat Jan 05, 2019 6:30 am

Thank you for the help! It's much appreciated

I'm just trying to figure out events that could happen besides, well, The Cult reclaiming Shalina as a sacrifice
Ninathelioness
Ninathelioness

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down