Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Atlas of Worlds

2 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Atlas of Worlds - Page 7 Empty Re: Atlas of Worlds

Post by Crimson Skies Wed Oct 31, 2018 7:42 pm

"Then you leave me no choice."

The clouds above would erupt into thunder and lightning, striking fiercely all around them.

Electricity arced through the mage's body as he lifted himself into a few feet into the air.

"I'm willing to give you a head start."
Crimson Skies
Crimson Skies
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Sat Nov 24, 2018 9:52 am

"That's all we need..." Lillith mumbled as she booked it heading straight to the mansion. She made sure not to move too roughly to not make the two mobians on her fall off.
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Skies Wed Nov 28, 2018 8:45 pm

The group would narrowly avoid the thunder and lightning the mage hurled at them with reckless abandon.

Provided Lillith came to a halt, Cynthia and Stryker would get off of her, with the former helping the latter.

"Okay, we bought some time. We should have planned ahead, damn it!" Cynthia would mumble.

"We did, but we expected him to come personally right ahead," Stryker would snap back. "I used up almost all my ammo."
Crimson Skies
Crimson Skies
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Wed Nov 28, 2018 9:01 pm

Lillith did indeed halt in front of the mansion. "Well, I'm sure the other will ha e some idea how to stop him I mean it's all of us versus him. "
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Skies Wed Nov 28, 2018 9:20 pm

Even with them inside, the sound of lightning and thunder resonated all round them, as the house was being hit with strikes repeatedly.

"But how? Neither of us are powerful enough to overpower, let alone match him," Cynthia would note. "Maggie can't do her petrify thing, the rest can, at best, provide some distractions."

Stryker would get up to his feet with a lot of trouble and twirl his remaining revolver, checking how many bullets were still left in the chamber. "He looks mortal enough to me. Only need one shot."
Crimson Skies
Crimson Skies
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7