Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In the spiders den...

2 posters

Go down

In the spiders den... Empty In the spiders den...

Post by DeltaGear Mon Jul 02, 2018 6:14 am

Aria was having a decent after noon. The sun was setting, it was cool, and she had a few decent sells today. Currently her and her many copies (Red, blue, and yellow to be exact) were currently cleaning up the store and restocking the shelves and such.

Purple and pink were currently cleaning The small drink bar in the reading area and restocking it. So far it was a hour before closing and hopefully Get a good nights rest after they were done.
DeltaGear
DeltaGear
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

In the spiders den... Empty Re: In the spiders den...

Post by Zeek Mon Jul 02, 2018 6:35 am

Zeek was currently walking through central city, he enjoys how everything look's as he has been used to open fields and towns, so it is nice to see something like a city once in a while. He has enjoyed his day so far but was still searching for a place to rent that is cheap on rings. Humming softly he passed by a bookstore, which got his attention right away as he does enjoy reading books. Rubbing his chin he shrugged as he enters the place, by opening the door he basically announced the presence of a costumer. Since today is a pretty calm one so far he is only wearing his jeans, gray shirt and his combat boots as well neon green scarf.

The human doesn't say anything right away as he started to look around, not noticing the multiple spider mobians that are in the same store as he is right now.
Zeek
Zeek
Basic Member
Basic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DeltaGear Mon Jul 02, 2018 6:52 am

Aria looked up. Her nearly unseeable pupils looked up and down the new arrival. He was human so naturally taller than herself, not to mention he looked rather young but had a certain air she couldn't place.

Not missing a beat, yellow was already by him in an instant. Her face beaming with a smile.

"Hello! Welcome to Little Webbed Corners. What can i help you with?"

Yellow always was the first to greet people and meet them. Her positive nature was always either offsetting or infectious depending on who she was meeting. She never meant harm, just a bit over zealous sometimes.
DeltaGear
DeltaGear
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeek Mon Jul 02, 2018 7:03 am

Zeek almost jump a bit as he was caught off guard, he isn't used to people like this yellow spider mobian that are super happy go lucky type of personality. Looking down he gave her a small smile with his scarred face, scars that shows that he is a fighter but he has this calm and peaceful aura around him at the moment. Pulling down his neon green scarf from covering his mouth he revealed her her the smile he had as well another scar across his lips. He has to admit, she does made him feel welcome into the store and so he was even more in a good mood.

"Hello, I am just browsing around, do you know where is the romance section?" He asked her in a calm tone. His voice is somewhat in the deep side and has a hint of a Spanish accent to it but it was a small amount, making him easy to understand.
Zeek
Zeek
Basic Member
Basic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DeltaGear Mon Jul 02, 2018 9:00 am

"Of course! Right this way!"

Wasting no time she took his hand and pulled him over to the romance section by where purple and pink were still restocking the small refreshmen bar. With a happy smile she pointed out the books and happily skipped over to continue stocking shelves. 

"I don't understand why we even keep this thing around. It only takes away from income and nobody uses it."

Purple was as always worried about the logistics and financial aspects of everything. Currently she was ratting on the refreshment area on how it wasn't cost effective and didn't help. 

"You know why we got it Purple. We wanted to give people a place to relax and maybe meet people. It's not so bad really..."

"Whatever you say pink..." she said giving a huff, "I say we shouldn't have gotten it..."
DeltaGear
DeltaGear
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeek Mon Jul 02, 2018 1:58 pm

Zeek was a bit surprised as the yellow eyed spider took his hands a d take him towards the romance section. It was weird for him having someone holding his hand but he doesn't complain, after all, she is just doing her job a d most likely is just who she is. But anyway, now that he is standing in front of the romance section he started to look for a book that wasn't too expensive, but isn't to long or short, like something in between. Raising a hand he would pulled a book and check the tittle as well the summary of the story on the back, he would humn softly until he heard two people talking and so he put the book back where it is and saw two more spider Mobian, looking exactly like the last one beside eye color. He hears them about their conversation of the refreshment bar, talking about the bar made him realized that he is somewhat thirsty right now. Shrugging he walked towards the two with a small smile.

"Hello there, what do you have for sell?" He asked them as he was in the mood for a soda or maybe just some juice right now. He also took a glance at the romance section, showing his interest to those that where looking his eyes, maybe that is something to talk him about and to have a conversation with.
Zeek
Zeek
Basic Member
Basic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DeltaGear Mon Jul 02, 2018 4:57 pm

Purple, snarky as ever, was first to reply.

"Well if you are able to use your eyes maybe you could look and see what's in front of you," said as she spread her top set of arms motioning at the counter which Had anything to coffee to few sodas.

"Oh be nice purple. You don't want to scare off the last customer of the day do you?"

Pink lovingly smiled as she spoke Zeek, a certain motherly touch in her voice.

"I'm sorry, purple is the serious one out of all of us. Don't mind her. Get whatever you like. Luckily we haven't shut it down yet so you can get anything."

Purple, muttering under her breath, went off to continue cleaning. Soon more talking cold be heard as the other three beside the one at counter. The only difference Zeek would see between all of them was the color of the eyes and forehead markings. That and each of their shirts were slightly tinted the same color as whatever their eyes were.

"Ooo... could we opened up a special reading weekend sale or something? We could get more people to come that way and get the shop more recognized."

"I-I'm not sure... I don't think people will come..." the blue one seemed... more on edge and afraid, as well as seemingly had a constant negative outlook.
DeltaGear
DeltaGear
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeek Mon Jul 02, 2018 5:42 pm

Zeek didn't liked when Purple was being snarky but he just shrugged it off as he listen to the one with pink eyes. He can to the conclusion that everyone is named after their eyes colors and he thinks that all of them are sisters running a book store, maybe their parents left them with the shop? Or could it be because they just like books that much, either way he shouldn't really ask about their past as that is personal and he just met them. Listening to what Pink said made him smile at how nice she was being towards him and he gave her a nod. Without any hesitation he started moving towards the bar and got himself a large bottle of water, paying the amount that it cost by handing the money to Pink.

"It's fine, so you run the book store with your sister? Must be a lot of fun...I'm pretty new to the area so I'm pretty happy to have found a place where I can get books as I do love to read" He said with a soft smile as he twisted the cap off from his bottle and take a small sip of his water to just hydrate his body. With a small sigh he closed the bottle as he glance at the romance section, wondering what book he should get to read once he found a place to stay, although he wouldn't mind staying here for a few hours talking to the spiders as they do seem interesting to him.
Zeek
Zeek
Basic Member
Basic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DeltaGear Mon Jul 02, 2018 7:25 pm

"Sister? Oh no, none of them are my sisters," she said with a giggle as she took the money and put it away, "they are me, and I'm them." As if knowing it would be hard to understand she motioned to the normal one in grey clothing.

"You see honey I'm her emotions... well... one of them. I'm her kindness and caring side."
DeltaGear
DeltaGear
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeek Mon Jul 02, 2018 11:42 pm

Zeek was a bit confused at first when he heard the explanation, but he must guess that this spider Mobian power has to do with projecting her emotions into physical beings of sort? Either way he guess it's best to not question as he doesn't want to go through a headache. Seeing the one, guessing the original, he gave her a small smile and a wave at her, after he did that he turned towards Pink.

"Huh, that is interesting...So what is your name?" He asked the original one that doesn't have any color to her as he wonders on what kind of person she is.
Zeek
Zeek
Basic Member
Basic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DeltaGear Tue Jul 03, 2018 12:04 am

"Oh, our is Aria. Aria Latro," pink said as she walked past him carrying leftover trash, "Sorry... we... erm... she doesn't like talking much. So we kinda speak for her."

Purple suddenly appeared from nowhere in front of Zeek, making absolutely no sound as she did. Her deep purple eyes began to looked him up and down as she circled him.

"Hmmmm... and who are you? You a lotta scars for a kid. You do sword fighting? Because you carry yourself in a swordsmans at ease stance."

On cue yellow was beside him, her eyes filled with wonder.

"A swordsman? That's so cool! Did you fight any villains? Get and cool scars? What-- mpghph-!"

She grabbed from behind as Red popped up behind her and covered her mouth, letting out a frustrated sigh as she pulled the struggling Yellow away.

"Could you just not? You really don't need bombarded him with questions because it's not our business."
DeltaGear
DeltaGear
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeek Tue Jul 03, 2018 1:53 am

Zeek smiles a bit as he saw what is happening before him. He gave Purpler a nod as to confirm that he indeed do sword fighting, he was doesn't have his sword right as to not wanting to cause any trouble. Listening to what yellow said made him smile a bit more as she seems very interested in learning about his past fights. When he was going to speak up it was when the red eyed and red marked spider silence Yellow, he guess she most be red then. Now that their talking is finish he guess now it's the time to speak. Taking a sip of water he clear his throat a bit as he gave all of them the same calm smile that he had in the begging, just because he is in a good and calm mood.

"I am a bounty hunter, I just joined the guild today...Tomorrow I will be heading to my first mission, but you can bet I will come back here to tell the story...Plus I don't mind talking about my past fight right now, I have all day to myself" He responded to yellow and the other as well. Taking another sip of his water he whips his lips as he closed the bottle, now it was just half-full.
Zeek
Zeek
Basic Member
Basic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DeltaGear Tue Jul 03, 2018 5:28 am

"The... guild?"

Surprisingly it was Aria who spoke up this time. Her voice was quite and still without any indication of what she was feeling. Not exactly emotionless... just... neutral.

"Have you met a cat named Darren? He's a friend of mine who is also in the guild..."

Darren was a frequent customer and a good friend of hers, often coming into the bookstore to look for all kinds of mechanical and other technical books. Often dropping by solely to talk and visit her.
DeltaGear
DeltaGear
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeek Tue Jul 03, 2018 5:37 am

Zeek listen to her, when she was done he hums a bit as he shakes his head. He is new to the guild and so he haven't met much people beside the brief interaction with two other member's he had for his mission tomorrow. Making a small mental note he makes sure to see who is this cat named Darren.

"No, I am still pretty new to the guild so I haven't met many people there...i'll make a note to meet him when I have the time...Oh! where's my manners? I am Ezequiel but you can call me Zeek if you want to, its nice to meet you." He told her his answer to her question as well introducing himself to her since he knows her name it wouldn't be fair if he doesn't tell her his name, plus she seems nice so far along with her emotions.
Zeek
Zeek
Basic Member
Basic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DeltaGear Tue Jul 03, 2018 8:53 pm

"It's so nice to meet you as well," pink said as she Appeared to his left, her two pairs of eyes glowing slight with yhe fading light causing the store to grow dark.

"Do you still want to find a book? You a little time before we completely close."

She motioned over to the section, while small, still had a decent selection of books and series to choose from. So far nobody had really bought any over the course of the day so most of them were their.
DeltaGear
DeltaGear
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeek Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:47 pm

Zeek looked towards the romance section once more. Humming a bit he started to head there as he started to browse through the tittles. As he spend some seconds something caught his eyes and so he pulled it out of the shelf and hold it in his hand. The cover is a simple gray leather like texture and the tittle written in black.

"Hmmm....heroine adventure, full collection of the heroine mobian in her quest of glory, fame and true love? Sound's interesting" He said as he read both the tittle and brief summery. He handed the book towards Pink as a way to say that he is buying it without saying a word.
Zeek
Zeek
Basic Member
Basic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DeltaGear Thu Jul 05, 2018 8:04 am

Arias eyes slightly lit up as he brought up the book to buy,  a small smile tugged at her mouth.

"Ohmygoshhegothertofeelhappyguys!!!"

Yellow spoke rapidly as she slightly faded at the reaction from Aria. This rarely happened as Aria would block out her ability to show emotions and thus her emotional copies existed. However when she felt any of these emotions the corresponding copy wo yup ld fade as they are a direct manifestation of it.

"Wow... that's a bit rare, your something kid," Red sid, punching Zeek in the arm, "you actually triggered a good emotion."

Aria proceeded to check him out, the book not costing to much.
DeltaGear
DeltaGear
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeek Thu Jul 05, 2018 6:42 pm

Zeek wasn't sure as to why making her smile was very good, the best he could guest is that she doesn't always smile. He didn't want to be seen rude and so he return the smile at her as he placed the money onto the counter so he could buy the book. Listening to Red talk he just gave her the same smile as well a nod, looking back at Aria he decided to talk to her before the store closes.

"So, you like this book then? Maybe when I finish reading it...we could talk about it over something to drink?" He asked her as he takes the book and hold it in his hand by the plastic bag handle as he was feeling very good.
Zeek
Zeek
Basic Member
Basic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DeltaGear Sat Jul 07, 2018 1:11 am

Aria nodded, finishing closing down the register and and walked over to flip the open sign to closed. Purple spoke up,

"Welp... officially closed. Hopefully nobody still needed to get here. Oh well closingt ime is closing time so they can suck it up."

"You should be more nice Purple. What if you needed in somewhere and were late by a minute?"

Purple just shrugged and walked upstairs, shutting the door behind her. The others began to mill around as they now had free time to read and such.

"You can stay for a bit. I will be heading to sleep soon however and i know you may want to as well."
DeltaGear
DeltaGear
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeek Sat Jul 07, 2018 6:29 pm

"Oh I am not sure, don't really wanna bother you and stuff...but sure, maybe I can stay for a bit and talk with you, you seem pretty cool in my opinion" He replied to her as he gave her a small smile. He listen to her emotions talking with each other and so far he really likes Yellow and Red, as well Pink but he guess Purple is rude because he thinks maybe she is brutally honest. Looking around he sat down in the drinking area as he placed the bag with the book on his lap. Thinking for a bit he guess he can see himself returning here once he finish reading his book, maybe he'll come before finishing to pay the spider mobian a simple visit.
Zeek
Zeek
Basic Member
Basic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum