I want to read your charcater bio's!

Go down

I want to read your charcater bio's! Empty I want to read your charcater bio's!

Post by Cosmickat on Mon Jun 25, 2018 12:21 pm

If I have any suggestions or just like your charcater I will tell you. I know I'm new here but I enjoy reading these and I have seen some great ones so far and want to read more.

Cosmickat

Back to top Go down

I want to read your charcater bio's! Empty Re: I want to read your charcater bio's!

Post by ThePromiseIncarnate on Mon Jun 25, 2018 2:54 pm

Hm.
All the links to my character's bios are in the signature, available to read if you so please. I personally suggest my main, Julian Winchester, or the character who was most fun to write the app for as of this post, Drayvizivy(weird name I know, lol). Though note that my signature gets updated whenever I add a new character. ^^

I recently went through a minor retcon where I cut and revised characters to give me more room to breathe, simplify things, ECT. There were just some characters I wasn't happy with.
ThePromiseIncarnate
ThePromiseIncarnate
Expert Member
Expert Member

http://pyrode.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

I want to read your charcater bio's! Empty Re: I want to read your charcater bio's!

Post by Dione on Mon Jun 25, 2018 3:42 pm

(I'm gonna really quickly move this to Fan Discussion as it is more relevant to that~) 

Fuuurthermore, I have a Toyhou.se that, if you just comment on my page or send me a message in PM here or something, I can authorise you for so you have access to all my bios
That issss
If you have Toyhou.se!

Dione
Dione
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by DeltaGear on Mon Jun 25, 2018 5:34 pm

Hmmm... I have so many. Some not even available for viewing yet. How about.... I guess any of the three in my signature and these I'll put below. If you wanna see others just let me know.

Lyra Ranul,

Rena the MechaMetal

Main.
"You can break my body... but you cannot touch my soul."
-Gear

"Battle isn't about beating your opponent. It's about two fighting spirits clashing and growing... a betterment of ones self through combat and understanding your limits."
-Aaron

"I'll do what it takes too help everyone. Powers or no powers, anyone can be a hero"
-Darren
I want to read your charcater bio's! 008b10

Guild cards done by the amazing Electrisa.
Profile picture done by the awesome Spekkal.
DeltaGear
DeltaGear
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf478 on Fri Jun 29, 2018 2:16 pm

Hello there! 
I see you are a new member! I'm sorry that I didn't get to welcome you on your introduction, I guess I was just a little too slow.

I would love it so much if you could give me some feedback on my Oc Darken if you've got the time. I also look forward to any Ocs that you create!

By the way: Welcome to SRN!

Salutations
Wolf

https://www.deviantart.com/wolftree47

Back to top Go down

I want to read your charcater bio's! Empty Joseph Leshane's short bio

Post by JosephLeshane on Mon Aug 20, 2018 10:34 pm

When Joseph was born, he has fur on his arms, long hair, and hedgehog ears instead of human ones. He was moved to earth, which his mother, who remains unknown, deemed the planet safer than mobius, as mobius was at war. From then on, Joseph was mocked and considered a freak of nature for his non-human traits, this made Joseph feel a sense of caring and justice. At the age of five, his family started to disappear mysteriously, making it so his family constantly had to move, leaving Joseph no time to make friends. At the age of just 10, Joseph's family was attacked by an army of robots, leaving Joseph alone, he ran into the woods, where he found a family of wolves  for the next six years he learned to act and live like a wolf, senses and behaviors, when he turned seventeen however, a group of mobian freedom fighters found him and he was given a place in a special squad of freedom fighters called Team Freedom. He remains there to this day.

Last edited by JosephLeshane on Mon Aug 20, 2018 10:41 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Found some grammar errors, deleted repetition)
JosephLeshane
JosephLeshane
Basic Member
Basic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down