Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another Day, Another Thought.

Go down

Another Day, Another Thought. Empty Another Day, Another Thought.

Post by Hellez Bellez Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:05 pm

"Disappointing, as always."

Those were the words that escaped from Kelina's mouth as she slammed the doors shut, exiting from her small, dingy building downtown that she was using as a "Dojo". She locked up the doors of the black painted building. Almost as if on cue, it began to rain, light drizzle of water falling down. Kelina's yellow eyes glanced up to see the falling rain.

"Hmph." She grunted under her breath before pulling the zip of her plain black hoodie up, concealing her hair completely. She was however still wearing her tight training shorts on her lower half, which could not have been the most warm choice. She reached down, she didn't carry a typical bag, suitcase or what not, rather, she carried a grey punch-bag with a single rope attached. She grabbed the rope, and slung the heavy bag over her back. It didn't seem like the bag contained any possessions, just the heavy stuffing.

She began her journey, huffing as she walked on, letting out controlled breaths as she walked down the quiet downtown streets, the rain only make her and the bag feel denser and heavier. Beads of sweat forming upon her face as she walked on, not stopping for even a single step.

After about roughly 30 minutes of gruelling carrying and walking for the honey badger, she stood in front of a tall, dull apartment building. Placing her bag on the floor, she pushed the buzzer, letting herself in. She quickly unzipped her hoodie, taking it off and letting her long, platinum hair be free. She huffed, practically shaking water from her fur. Her eyes then turned to the staircase, then to the elevator.... back to the staircase....and the elevator again. She grit her teeth slightly, tossing her heavy punch-bag over her back again and grunting as she walked to the steps, heading up.

2nd Floor..... 3rd Floor.... 10th Floor.....24th Floor, finally.

"Nngrah!" Kelina would grunt heavily, tossing the back onto her floor, causing a heavy THUD as it hit the concrete. Before she reached into her pockets, getting her keys, and shakily lifting her hand to the keyhole, allowing herself entry to her apartment. She dragged the punch-bag inside and sighed, kicking the door closed behind her. 

The first thing Kelina done was head right to her room. Her room, wasn't much to gawk at, a double-sized bed, black sheets and covers. A single desk set up with a small TV monitor and some other objects, a window, a single closet, and a large, wide mirror to the left of her bed. Upon entering her room she began to change, ringing out her vest and shorts of the dense rain they had soaked up, freeing herself off the soaked clothing before tossing her thin, black evening gown on and sighing. She paused for a second, turning to the small desk within her room. 

She would reach out to the desk, grasping a picture frame. The picture inside, showed a younger reflection of herself, being handed a black belt by an elderly gentlemen, however, this man seemed, stern, cold... imposing. She stared at the picture. "Will anyone be worth the time you dedicated to this?" She said faintly, speaking to the picture. "These pathetic whelps, no determination, no drive, none of them are willing... I." She paused, simply placing the photo frame down and sighing.

Kelina would leave her room, entering to her kitchen. She headed right for the fridge, swinging the door open. The entire fridge, shelf to shelf was filled with plastic tubs. Each containing a pre-made meal, ready to go. She reached in, grabbing a tub and popping it open, the plain, unexciting smell of chicken and rice filling her nose. "Nyeh… could be worse." She huffed, grabbing a fork and walking to the window across from the couch in her livingroom. She glanced out, gazing upon the views she was presented with, the dark, dim-lit streets of the downtown city. People in zombie like states as they go home from their jobs. She got through her food as she watched them. Seeing them moan and groan as they drove their cars slowly through the streets, watching the dread in their expressions as they headed to their nightshifts at work.

"Tsk, what am I thinkin'.." She said, throwing the tub full of food she just finished over her shoulder and her plain expression curling into a grin. "Clearly I come first. Master." She said, walking to her room once more, and gazing at the photo frame she had previously left.

"I will become stronger, more driven, dedicated, more than I ever thought possible... and I will surpass even you." She slammed her fist into her palm, grinning as her body practically burned with unkempt determination. "Then I will send my strength to whoever is ready for it, so that they can one day surpass me!" She nodded to herself, crashing down on her back, laying on her bed, arms and legs spread out.

"Alright... I'll break the spirits of everyone who thinks they know what fighting is... until I find someone with my determination!"
Hellez Bellez
Hellez Bellez
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum