Rainbow The Hedgehog

Go down

Rainbow The Hedgehog Empty Rainbow The Hedgehog

Post by RainbowTH on Sat May 19, 2018 6:45 pm

Name: Rainbow
Nickname: "Cocky Mutt"
Species: Hedgehog

Appearance: A lavender coloured hedgehog, similar to Sonic. He also has a longer tail with an orange tip. [Sprite Style]

References:
None. I don't have a picture of Rainbow that looks like a recolored piece of another person's art, so you'll have to imagine him yourself.

Personality traits

- Chilling out in his home (Marble Zone)
- Fighting with his friends

Dislikes:
- Destroyed Islands/Zones
- When somebody steals his Creation Crystals
- Realising he's been tricked
- Being captured

Personality:
Rainbow can be friendly and most likely will keep the area in tact, but he gets mad easily. Watch out if someone enrages him, at all costs!

Combat traits

Powers:
Not many. With the use of his Creation Crystals, he can teleport, summon a companion (Kaoz) and more. Without them, he can roll-kick in the air.
Strengths:
+ Effective combos
+ Can recover a tiny bit faster

Weaknesses:
- Doesn't know what's behind him
- Attacks are weak on their own
- Runs out of stamina fast

Social information

Positive relations
+ ????? - Rainbow met her shortly after the Hybrid experiment and grew to best friends.
+ N/A - Friend slot open at this time.

Negative relations

- N/A - Foe slot open at this time.
- N/A - Foe slot open at this time.

History 
Rainbow wasn't always a hedgehog, but used to be a wolf. We have no pictures to show his young wolf self... At the age of 6, he was put in a secret lab in a mountain and slowly turned into a hedgehog. The hedgehog escaped shortly after and got the idea that saving people isn't an evil deed. (He's 7 at this time) We don't know what happened until the Hybrid Experiment took place. Rainbow was 10 when this disastorous event took place, when multiple poor Mobians (Including Rainbow) were fused with an evil spirit, against either entity's will. Many backfired and they either became ill, turned evil or plainly retreated back to their homes. After this, Rainbow met ????? and found interests similar; to save civillians. These two slowly grew a bond, and today they are best friends.

Note
Don't you dare ship Rainbow and ????? together. (Rainbow is a male and ????? is female)

Last edited by RainbowTH on Sat May 19, 2018 10:11 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Breaking rules)
RainbowTH
RainbowTH
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Rainbow The Hedgehog Empty A reveal?

Post by RainbowTH on Sat Jun 09, 2018 10:22 am

I might finally reveal who ????? is for you people who might have wondered. Wink (But I bet you didn't ponder it) I can't draw her well but I'm working on a mugshot. Just to note, Electrisa knows who ????? is already but I'm saving the bio until later because I don't know her backstory and history myself. heh  I'll get the mugshot done and after the intro here I'll see if I can get her through to the Guild with Rainbow.

Last edited by RainbowTH on Sun Jun 17, 2018 8:08 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Breaking rules)

Just because you're not as talented as a well known hero doesn't mean you can't achieve more.
Rainbow The Hedgehog Id_car10
RainbowTH
RainbowTH
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down