Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Celeste the hedgehog

3 posters

Go down

Celeste the hedgehog Empty Celeste the hedgehog

Post by Allora Luvsi Mon May 14, 2018 1:05 am

Name: Celeste the Hedgehog
Nicknames: Cel
Species: Hedgehog

Appearance:
Celeste is a small, chubby mint green hedgehog with deep blue eyes and pale skin. She has two bangs, one large that swoops over her right eye and the other on the other side, curling upwards. Celeste’s quills are short and curled towards her head. She wears a tan sleeveless turtleneck sweater, a deep blue short skirt with matching ballet flats, white stockings, blue gloves with a golden ring around the middle finger, golden bracelets, and a golden arm bracelet on her left arm.

Reference:
Celeste the hedgehog Tumblr_inline_p8mjhrYYH31vkavys_500

This drawing was a gift to me by a friend of mine.

Personality traits

-Animals
-Nature
-Sweets
-Pleasing others
-Sitting next to a fireplace
-Pastels
-Baby animals
-Babysitting
-Pet sitting
-Reading
-Books
-Literature
-Writing

Dislikes:
-Violence
-Bugs
-Summer heat
-Gore/Blood
-Arguments
-Circuses
-Clowns

Personality:
Celeste is a very shy and modest girl, being very socially awkward and anxious. She’s a pushover so she can’t really fight back in any situation from bribery to self-defense. Celeste is easily scared and is very sensitive. The greenette can’t handle violence of any sort and immediately cries when violence is directed towards her.

Combat Traits

Powers:
Celeste was born without powers and currently has none.

Strengths:
-Cooking. Celeste loves to cook things such and sweets and pastries, finding the comfort food as a form of relief.
-Medical treatment. Celeste has the hobby of going to medical and veterinary classes, learning how to deal with medical emergencies from choking to major blood loss. Of course, she can't handle gore very well.
-Literature. Celeste has an obsession with books and writing, having a diary where she emits all emotions not shown to by others. She can also forge others' handwriting and writing style if given enough time, just never uses the skill. She has written many books that she's too afraid to publish and reads on a daily basis.

Weaknesses:
-Self-esteem. Celeste has a very low self-esteem and gets hurt easily, apologizing for almost everything she says out of worry.
-Social Interaction. Celeste can't handle social interaction very well, getting hurt/offended easily. She is usually trying to get in on conversations with no actual entry, being awkward.
-Weak. Celeste can't defend herself physically, having enough trouble as it is carrying heavy books.
-Can't handle blood. Celeste cannot handle extreme gore, making her feel sick to the stomach, and sometimes even puke.
-Pushover. She is easily guilt tripped and forced into things a normal person may not willingly do.

Social Relations

Positive Relations:
-Deceased mother
-Orphanage owner

Negative relations:
-Abusive father

History
Celeste was born into a poor family, her mother died when she was a toddler. Celeste ran away from her abusive father and was soon relocated to an orphanage before getting enough money to buy a small cottage in the forest where she lives alone.
Allora Luvsi
Allora Luvsi

Back to top Go down

Celeste the hedgehog Empty Re: Celeste the hedgehog

Post by TheBardPrincess Mon May 14, 2018 1:49 am

I find this character very adorable and I can't wait to meet them in RP. :3

I do have to say though, not many people know how to draw chub and I can understand that your friend may be similar, but the description isn't detailed enough to cover for the art - I can see why the character is chubby given they live in a small cottage alone and love to bake and loves sweets and stuff, but like, nothing more concrete than numbers.
It's rare to see chubby characters, for as good as the art is she doesn't look to chubby. ^^;

Just nitpicks on my end is all.
TheBardPrincess
TheBardPrincess
Staff
Staff

http://pyrode.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Allora Luvsi Mon May 14, 2018 2:11 am

Thank you!

I understand the fact that they don't look chubby in the picture but that is because her original concept was skinny and I can't draw chub so I think my friend just assumed she was skinny. Oh god, that's a run-on sentence I'm sorry-
Allora Luvsi
Allora Luvsi

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBardPrincess Mon May 14, 2018 2:19 am

It's okay ^3^
I would suggest for future reference though since the character is chubby as you say, give artists the numbers as well as that descriptor.

How tall is she? How much does she weigh? That kinda stuff.
TheBardPrincess
TheBardPrincess
Staff
Staff

http://pyrode.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf478 Mon May 14, 2018 3:48 pm

Nice character, Can't wait to meet them in roleplay!
Wolf478
Wolf478
Staff
Staff

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbJFpfGfur74HDRCDFl7bqg

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down