Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can't believe I forgot this place..

3 posters

Go down

Can't believe I forgot this place.. Empty Can't believe I forgot this place..

Post by The Heretics Fri Mar 30, 2018 5:44 am

Well, as soon as I started this forum I completely forgot about it...

Admittedly at the time I joined it didn't really seem like there was a lot going on here, so I guess that killed my motivation to do much.

So I still have very little experience with forum sites, and I plan on trying to do something in here for real this time. Hopefully I don't fall flat this time...

The Heretics
Newbie Member
Newbie Member

Back to top Go down

Can't believe I forgot this place.. Empty Re: Can't believe I forgot this place..

Post by DeltaGear Fri Mar 30, 2018 7:58 am

Heya, Gear here.

Welcome back! 
True, the site has become much more active in recent months so nows the best time to jump in a see what cooks. Feel free to drop some of your characters for others to see and talk to any moderators or staff members if you need anything answered.

There is also the discord channel which is the perfect place to meet and greet the more active groups of people and communicate better for any RP needs.

All in all have fun and I hope to see ya around. Smile
DeltaGear
DeltaGear
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Can't believe I forgot this place.. Empty Re: Can't believe I forgot this place..

Post by Dione Fri Mar 30, 2018 5:53 pm

Hi there! 

Dione here one of the mods. It's always good to see members, may they be new or old, return to the site! Hopefully you'll stick around c: 

I would go over the basics, but it seems Gear has already covered most of it already. For any questions, feel free to shoot any of the staff a PM, there's a Discord server which is really useful to get started around here, considering there's a lot of active people in there.

Have fun and don't hesitate to ask us anything if you're confused or have any questions!
Dione
Dione
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down