Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Traditions of the Trade

2 posters

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Traditions of the Trade - Page 3 Empty Re: Traditions of the Trade

Post by Crimson Skies Tue Feb 20, 2018 2:40 pm

"I won't." The skunk would tell her.

He wouldn't let go unless she'd want him to.
Crimson Skies
Crimson Skies
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by DeltaGear Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:09 pm

She held onto him, not immediately draining him as she linked herself to him. He was still hurt and she didn't want to hurt him more.

"Where are w-we going?" She dried her tears as she looked up at him, her voice and eyes starting to.return to normal as she fed a little bit, "anywhere is fine... I just don't wanna be left alone or hurt anyone again..."
DeltaGear
DeltaGear
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Skies Tue Feb 20, 2018 4:03 pm

The skunk thought for a bit.

On one hand, he and her have given at least two lifetimes' worth of spooks to Nino, the lookout, but apart from him, there was also Timbar, Rico and Dema, to say nothing of Onyx.

But on the other, he couldn't have 63 follow him, not in this state at least. And he wouldn't want to leave her alone and worried either.

But he wanted to set the record straight.

Decisions, decisions...

"Let's go home."

Well, it wasn't like the organisation would just disappear overnight. Plus, he pretty much was just running in, no plan at all.

Beating the crud out of everyone was his plan.
Crimson Skies
Crimson Skies
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by DeltaGear Tue Feb 20, 2018 4:13 pm

She nodded as she held onto him, she was to weak to walk by herself as she supported Herself on him. She was completely unable to hold her disguise as they went however as she was to low and exhausted.
DeltaGear
DeltaGear
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Skies Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:32 pm

Partway, Emmett would come to a halt. He couldn't bear to see her torture herself like this.

"63, please," he'd say worringly.
Crimson Skies
Crimson Skies
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by DeltaGear Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:38 pm

"S-sorry," she quickly tried to hold up her disguise, but to no avail as she was too weak, "I-I can't hold it together..." she held onto him, not letting go as she still limited herself to only a small fraction of his energy. Not even enough for him to feel the numbness that would usually come with it.

"Your hurt... I'm not gonna take a lot or you won't heal... please... take us home... I can tend to you some more and i-if i stay close I won't have to drain you..." she looked at him, holding close to him in to try hiding herself.
DeltaGear
DeltaGear
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Skies Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:33 pm

With a reassuring nod, Emmett would step it to get her home as soon as possible. He wasn't a strongman in any sense of the word, but she wasn't all that heavy. If the need arised as they were walking at a brisker pace, he'd gladly carry her on his back. It was the least he could do.

The thief tried masking his tiredness as they finally got into the apartment, but he was already sore all over.

But he didn't let go.

A few more steps and she was at her room, where he'd gently lay her on the bed. Then, he'd finally rest, leaning against the wall, panting.
Crimson Skies
Crimson Skies
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by DeltaGear Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:22 pm

63 had fallen asleep on the way home, her body surprisingly holding together enough for her to be carried. She had automatically stopped absorbing energy the moment she feel asleep, making it easier for Emmett.

When she was layed down she stirred in her sleep as she curled up, falling completely asleep, murmuring about how she didn't want Emmett hurt and that she wasn't hungry. Her expression soon relaxed into one of comfort and security.
DeltaGear
DeltaGear
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Skies Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:28 pm

Emmett would cover her up with a blanket before closing the door and leaving. He'd spend a good hour or so still up, patching himself up and robbing some of junk food he had, as he had seemed to miss lunch.

Then, when he finally lay down on his bed, he just closed his eyes and immediately fell asleep.

Today was a busy day.
Crimson Skies
Crimson Skies
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by DeltaGear Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:52 pm

63 woke up early on into the night, her form was holding decently For her being low on energy. She walked to Emmetts bedroom, her mind a muddled as she was half asleep and hungry.
She stood beside his bed, standing over him.

"Hmmmm... hungry...."  pull a chair close to his side of the bed, sitting down laying her upper body on the edge of the bed, staring at him as he slept, "Not... hurt... him..." soon she was asleep again, feeding on his passive energy.
DeltaGear
DeltaGear
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Skies Wed Feb 21, 2018 3:05 pm

The skunk would wake up a good four-five hours after that. He was about to start is morning routine when he found 63 in his room-

When did she get in and why? Was she sleeping walking or was it deliberate?

Instead of getting up and at least getting dresed, he'd just sit there, not wanting to wake her up, covered with his blanket.
Crimson Skies
Crimson Skies
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by DeltaGear Wed Feb 21, 2018 4:58 pm

63 woke up sometime later, feeling a little better and refreshed. For the first she had actually been able to control herself, either it be because she specifically didn't want to hurt him or because she was finally gaining a little control.
She stood up, stretching and, looking at Emmett to see that he seemed to still be asleep, she left the room. Soon the sound of cooking could be heard and the smell of bacon and toast was wafting through the apartment.
DeltaGear
DeltaGear
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Skies Wed Feb 21, 2018 5:10 pm

With the coast clear, Emmet would do a few stretches and put on some clothes.

The smell once he opened the door was quick to drag him and into the kitchen.

"Morning," he'd mumble, yawning.
Crimson Skies
Crimson Skies
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by DeltaGear Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:25 pm

63 greeted Emmett as he walked in, placing down a plate of food with a glass of juice for him. She then proceed to sit opposite of his seat, not fixing herself any food.

"I tried making it as best as I could. I can't really taste food like you do s-so I'm sorry if its not good," she told him as she leaned her elbows on the table, "Is there anything your doing today?"
DeltaGear
DeltaGear
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Skies Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:31 pm

"No, I took a vacation," the skunk would grumble, taking a seat and chowing down. "Didn't know how long dealing with Eyes of Onyx would."

He didn't really see a reason to comment on the breakfast - he was hungry, she made it for him and he was grateful for that.
Crimson Skies
Crimson Skies
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by DeltaGear Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:38 pm

"O-oh... ok..." she turned away for a moment, thinking. She turned to him, "Take me with you, I need to learn how to control myself and It's safer if I'm with you." She kept her eyes locked with his, "Please... let me help you."
DeltaGear
DeltaGear
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Skies Thu Feb 22, 2018 3:10 pm

"Sure," Emmett would say without hesitation, staring back into her eyes. "Didn't wanna leave you behind anyway."

It wasn't that big of a deal, really. Yesterday was troubling, but mistakes happen.
Crimson Skies
Crimson Skies
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by DeltaGear Thu Feb 22, 2018 4:40 pm

"R-really?" She was surprised that he would so willingly say yes, especially after what he saw her do yesterday, "Well t-then... when are we heading out?"
DeltaGear
DeltaGear
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Skies Thu Feb 22, 2018 5:10 pm

"Whenever," he'd mumble. "I'm in no hurry." 

He was thinking about heading out in an hour or two, as it seemed reasonable.

Then, there was a knock at the door.
Crimson Skies
Crimson Skies
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by DeltaGear Thu Feb 22, 2018 5:20 pm

"Alright," she said as she got up from the table, heading to her room to get ready, "I'll only be a min-" but before she could finish there was a knock at the door.

"Huh... I wonder who than could be... ?" Without waiting or stopping she head to the door, looking through the peephole before opening it and greeting the person outside, "H-hello? Can I help you?"
DeltaGear
DeltaGear
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Skies Thu Feb 22, 2018 5:45 pm

Custom-made black suit, with matching black tie and shoes, all outlined with gold. A mechinical left arm out of solid brass. Vibrant, purple eyes, long jet-black hair and an ash gray fur.

Two prominent fangs.

"Well, hello there," the unknown wolf would introduce himself. "Is Emmett home?"
Crimson Skies
Crimson Skies
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by DeltaGear Thu Feb 22, 2018 5:52 pm

"Uh..." she didn't know how to answer, he didn't seem like he was here for good intentions, something about him felt... off... then again she was disguise right now and she definitely sure the ferret last night hadn't seen what her disguise looked like so this was a secret upper hand if he tried anything.

"O-one moment please..." she closed the door and immediately headed back to the kitchen, addressing Emmett, "Uh... there is a wolf outside aking for you. He is well dressed and has a metal arm... he seems alone... i-is he... ?"
DeltaGear
DeltaGear
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Skies Thu Feb 22, 2018 6:00 pm

Emmett would drop everything he was doing and head straight to the door.

When the skunk would open it again, the wolf would force himself into the apartment. He didn't like having the door shut on him like that.

"What do you want?" Emmett would ask.

"That's no way to treat a friend, now is it?" The wolf would grumble. "To say nothing of your friend's rudeness."

Nonetheless, Emmett would not allow the person a step further into the apartment.

"That's your idea of hospitality?" the wolf would grumble. "It might surprise you I'm only here to talk. Prefferably, in a calm and civil manner. Over a glass of two of beverages, if you happen to have any."

"I've left Eyes of Onyx," the skunk would state. "Why should I care?"
Crimson Skies
Crimson Skies
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by DeltaGear Thu Feb 22, 2018 6:12 pm

63 immediately felt a little fear and anger. So this was the leader that presumably lead the group Emmett had been a part of. She immediately got behind Emmett, moreto protect him if the wolf tried anything. looking directly at the wolf she said, "W-what do you want with him?" She felt the tension of the situation as the two seemed to stare each other down, "Your not gonna hurt him again are you?" She felt her insides twist a little as She felt her protectivness urge to the surface.
DeltaGear
DeltaGear
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Skies Thu Feb 22, 2018 6:20 pm

"That's exactly what I wanted to discuss, actually," the wolf would say. "I've left Rico, someone who I thought I could trust, in charge while I was gone on vacation with my boyfriend."

Emmett was still not impressed. "And?"

"Let me make one thing clear, for I do not wish to perpetuate this animosity between us - It was Rico's decision and his decision alone to try and beat you up to keep you in line. I'm not a slave driver. People can leave whenever they want."
Crimson Skies
Crimson Skies
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next