Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Traditions of the Trade

2 posters

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Traditions of the Trade - Page 2 Empty Re: Traditions of the Trade

Post by DeltaGear Sun Feb 18, 2018 7:03 pm

63 listened and waited, soon leaving and following Emmett through town until they reached a large old building.

~Lets see whats going on...~ she thought as she shadowed him, ~Just gotta- hgghhh....hold it together...~ her form was more difficult to maintain now that she was low, she could last several days after getting low, but it would get harder and harder to stop the urges as time went on.
DeltaGear
DeltaGear
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Skies Sun Feb 18, 2018 7:21 pm

Coincidentally, Emmett would bump into Ninô, a small ferret. Good at spotting things and scouting. Even better at ratting others out.

"Emmett?!" he'd say in suprise, then strike a coy smile. "Back for more, are ya?"

The skunk would lock eyes with the furry freak, his glare piercing into his soul.

"Step aside," Emmet would order him. "Or I will make you."

"Make me what, huh?" the ferret would stick out his tongue and spit in Emmett's general direction. "A little birdy told me someone has had their butt handed to them."
Crimson Skies
Crimson Skies
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by DeltaGear Sun Feb 18, 2018 8:16 pm

63 stopped as Emmett ran into what seemed to be a ferret. She hid around the corner, peeking around to watch what happened. She let out short breaths as she fought herself to not lose control.
DeltaGear
DeltaGear
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Skies Sun Feb 18, 2018 9:00 pm

The ferret would take out a machette. "Boss said he doesn't want to see your sorry mug around here no more," the furret would brandish the weapon. "So back off!"

Emmett would take out his weapon, making the ferret quiver in fear. "Oh, yeah?! Size isn't everything!"

The ferret would then charge at him.
Crimson Skies
Crimson Skies
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by DeltaGear Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:41 am

63 looked on, her head spinning as she gripped the side of the brick building, the stonework cracking under her grip.

"C-can't reveal myself yet... gotta... stay n-norm... urrgg..." she collapsed to her knees as she fought tooth and nail to stay in control, her mind becoming more and more corrupted.

"N-not... yet... just a little bit...longer..." she once again looked on,.watching to.see what would happen.
DeltaGear
DeltaGear
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Skies Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:06 am

Emmett would flip the weapon, orienting it to the dull side. As the ferret closed in, he'd make a single swing at the ribs.

A yelp of pain.

One machette dropped.

"Argh!" he'd yelp, trying to catch his breath. "W-what, what did you do?!"

The skunk instinctively kicked the knife away and rightly so, as the furret plunged after it, to no avail.

"I would suggest running," Emmett would tell him. "I'm not in a good mood."
Crimson Skies
Crimson Skies
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by DeltaGear Mon Feb 19, 2018 2:02 pm

63 let a sigh, he was ok for now. She didn't have to get involved... yet.

With each passing moment she found it harder and harder to hold herself back, they all looked so.... tasty. She waited for Emmett to continue, making sure to keep from making noise or revealing herself. And as It stood with her feral side coming out it was getting easier to let her hunting instincts takeover.
DeltaGear
DeltaGear
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Skies Mon Feb 19, 2018 2:31 pm

As a last resort, the ferret would pull out a .9mm derringer, the name Ninô emblazoned on each side.

"Big Ninô says hi!"

Emmett's glare.

A quick pull of the trigger.

Smoke coming out of miniature arnament.

Bullet meeting the sharp side of Emmet's blade and breaking off into two, weaker projectiles.

"Idiot."

The ferret shrieked, hastily trying to reload the gun as the skunk, towering above him, was closing in. 

And would not be holding back this time.
Crimson Skies
Crimson Skies
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by DeltaGear Mon Feb 19, 2018 3:17 pm

Looked on in horror as she saw Emmett, he wasn't like before. Was he going to kill the ferret?

"Please don't.... please.... don't..." he mind was almost drained, her eye's stayed dead black as she looked on.
DeltaGear
DeltaGear
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Skies Mon Feb 19, 2018 4:29 pm

Emmett would knock the gun out of the ferret's hands with the swing of the dull side, making the ferret cry out in terror.

The next strike was aimed for his head.

It came crashing down, like a tidal wave, the ferret's face reflected in the titanium-gold alloy.

Clang.

A deliberate miss, less than an inch from the ferret's head. Shaved off a couple hairs off of his right ear.

"Leave."

With the devil scared right out of him, the ferret would run as fast and as further away as he could.

Coincidentally, the poor sod was running in the same direction 63 was hiding it.
Crimson Skies
Crimson Skies
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by DeltaGear Mon Feb 19, 2018 5:06 pm

As the ferret ran he turned twords her 63 could feel all her instincts scream to feed, every once of her hungered and begging for sustenance.

"Hrrrggg... " she grabbed a hold of her head, trying to.make the voices telling her to stop. She froze for a moment before looking up, all traces of kindness had left her eyes.

"Hungry... they... deserve this..." she let out a his as she waited for the ferret to pass by so she could grab him, planning to both grab him and shut him up if he started to call for help, she wasn't above snapping his neck if he turned out to be to much trouble. But she would make him last... after all if she straight up killed him there wouldn't be any energy to feed on.

"Hssss... closer... just a little more..." tendrils had already formed from her back, preparing to strike.
DeltaGear
DeltaGear
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Skies Mon Feb 19, 2018 6:56 pm

The ferret would run past her, only giving her a brief look and not making much of it.

He was slowing down.

Fear brought to him by Emmet's Heart Opener was starting to fade.

Why was he running away again?
Crimson Skies
Crimson Skies
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by DeltaGear Mon Feb 19, 2018 7:54 pm

She let out a hiss as she launched herself at him, Grabbing a hold of him. Her tendrils Wrapped around his arms and legs, keeping him from moving as she dragged him around the corner. She was immediately on top of him as she pinned him down and forced her hand over his mouth and nose, cutting off his ability to call out, her body starting to ooze as he gagged on the slime that was was now making it to breath.

"Sssshhhhh...." her voice was calm but very demonic and sadistic, "just be quiet and don't try to call anyone... I won't kill you... but you are tasty..." she said she began draining him, his body soon going numb as she ate away at his life force, His eye's soon starting to lose there glow of life.

Last edited by DeltaGear on Tue Feb 20, 2018 4:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
DeltaGear
DeltaGear
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Skies Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:04 pm

The ferret would struggle, trying to kick, punch, even do as little as let out a noise, to no avail.

Desperation gave way to tears and they wouldn't stop rolling down his furry cheeks.

"Evelynn," a familiar voice would sound from behind. "63!"

There was a certain disdain the person had towards those willing to kick those that were already down, enemies that have already been defeated and were given mercy.
Crimson Skies
Crimson Skies
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by DeltaGear Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:24 pm

She let out a hiss, her gaze not looking up, her eye's gave hint that whatever sanity had been there was gone. She let off the ferret a little however, letting him get some air.

"Hungry... won't kill... must feed..." she tightened her gripped as she kept draining, "Heh... heh.. ha hah hah ha!" She fell into a fit of laughter as she drained him. 

She soon got up turning to the voice that called to her, releasing the ferret in the process, "hmmmm... tasty..." her body was was barely holding together in this insane state, "starving... won't kill... protecting you..." she collapsed to her knees, holding her head and falling into another fit of laughter.
DeltaGear
DeltaGear
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Skies Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:39 pm

Emmett's would gasp upon seeing what she had done to Ninô, making one step back.

He wasn't crying, struggling or making any kind of movement. The fur on his head had turned to a pearly white.

His face, frozen in terror, had its mouth stuck open, the empty eyes continuing to stare ahead, the dried tears upon his cheeks.
Crimson Skies
Crimson Skies
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by DeltaGear Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:57 pm

63's laughter soon turn to sobbing as she began to get sanity back, her eye's remaining a black color as she stared at him.

"I-I didn't want to... I was... I can't control...." her voice was cracking as she sobbed more and more, her body quivered in absolute horror. She turn looking the nearly dead ferret, she could sense very little life in him, she stared with utter sadness and regret.

"No... not again... can't let him...." she kelt down next to the ferret again, placing her hands on his chest, her claws breaking skin a little bit as she did so, "Gonna... hrgg... give it back... not another..." soon life began returning to the ferrets body. Very slowly he began to breath again and move. 63 released him, expending all of the energy she took and then some to revive him. 

"P-please... kill me... let me die... I shouldn't exist... I'm not her" 63 curled up, crying.
DeltaGear
DeltaGear
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Skies Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:12 pm

The ferret would make a run for it as soon as he was abče, disappearing out of sight.

Emmett knelt down to 63, sighing.

"Good grief," he'd grumble. "All you had to do was ask."

The thought of a mercy kill went through his mind, as he was fully aware the key would expand to its true shape regardless if whether or not it had enough space available.

But the thought went as quickly as it came, and the reforming thief simply offered her his hand.
Crimson Skies
Crimson Skies
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by DeltaGear Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:48 pm

63 turned away, her eye's full of tears,

"Please... no... you can't trust me... I could snap at anytime..." She pulled herself away from Emmett, "Not... again...please..." her body shook as last of her energy was fading.
DeltaGear
DeltaGear
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Skies Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:23 am

The thief, however, moved ever so closer.

A more direct approach was neccessary, as he felt no words would suffice.

Should she allow it. Emmett would embrace her in a hug.
Crimson Skies
Crimson Skies
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by DeltaGear Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:48 am

Tears soaked the ground as 63 wept, nothing in the world could make her feel better she thought. She was a hopeless creature who was a danger to everyone she met, a monster.

"Please... go live your life... forget about me..." she could feel he was close to her now, "I SAID GO AWAY!" she turned, flailing helplessly at him in an attempt to push him away, tears streaming down her face as she weakly pushed at him.
DeltaGear
DeltaGear
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Skies Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:59 am

But the reforming thief would not let go.

From his point of view, she needed this. Just a comforting hug.
Crimson Skies
Crimson Skies
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by DeltaGear Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:17 am

63 stopped flailing as Emmett grabbed her firmly in a comforting hug, Keeping her from pulling away. But she didn't pull away, she embraced it as she held on tightly to him, burying her head into his chest as she continued to cry.

"I wann-*hic* I wanna be normal... she shouldn't have died... she didn't have too... I wanna have a normal life..." her words came out between sobs as she pulled herself tighter against Emmett, "I-I... trust you... please do the right thing... "
DeltaGear
DeltaGear
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Skies Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:56 am

"I already have," the skunk would mumble.

There was no doubt about the tough decisions and hardships the poor girl would have to go through in the future.

But this wasn't a lifeline, a temporary solution while someone else swoops in and saves the day.

He offered a helping hand and told her to held on tight.
Crimson Skies
Crimson Skies
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by DeltaGear Tue Feb 20, 2018 2:03 pm

63 without hesitation took it, holding on tight. Her eyes still filled with tears as she clasped onto him.

"D-don't let me go..."
DeltaGear
DeltaGear
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next