Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Soul Crystal Disturbance [CLOSED]

3 posters

Go down

Soul Crystal Disturbance [CLOSED] Empty Soul Crystal Disturbance [CLOSED]

Post by Caliburn Wed Feb 07, 2018 2:18 am

Objective*: We need someone to investigate the cause of a strange energy disruption. It appears to be somewhat unstable - perhaps caution should be advised...

Location: South-West of Falcon Square. Exact location details unknown.

Description: A strange location is emitting a rather unusual energy signal, which is causing a disturbance in technology within the Falcon Square estates. The exact location is unknown, though it should be able to be located by anyone with remote ability to sense energy. The cause is also completely unknown, and that is what we require investigating.

Requirements: Anyone able to sense or make a gadget that can sense energy locations would be a hefty bonus. Someone with time on their hands is the bare minimum, swift execution is key as the disturbance only seems to be worsening by the day. Putting an end to the disruption is the end goal, failure to do so will foresee no reward. By accepting, you agree to this condition.

Reward*: 20,000 upon successful task completion.

Client*: Confidential. Reward is to be picked up in the center of Falcon Square if successful.

OOC details*: Important note; this quest is an introduction for a character of mine. A very big thing to note is that - whoever makes contact with the energy source first - will be bonded to. This won't have any negative impacts - it will act like a power up mostly. Extra details can be disclosed if asked - though only one person can be bonded to. Please specify if you wish to be the recipient of such.

Notice; sign-up period is going to be about three days tops! I'm not going to participate directly in the RP myself right away - save for environment stuff. Hopefully things should go okay. Any input would be very much appreciated too!
Caliburn
Caliburn
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Soul Crystal Disturbance [CLOSED] Empty Re: Soul Crystal Disturbance [CLOSED]

Post by Angered-Fluff Wed Feb 07, 2018 4:40 am

Totally tossing Claw into this frey, since he can detect just about anything with his weird mind powers.

As to being bonded to? Depends on how much of a boost he gets from it. He's already got crazy telekinesis so I don't think he needs anymore of the sort.
Angered-Fluff
Angered-Fluff
Hero
Hero

http://angered-fluff.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sea Bunny Wed Feb 07, 2018 5:25 am

Breezy might be useful here. What are commonly referred to as her "ears", aren't actually her ears. Being a sea bunny, a type of sea slug, those "ears" are actually rhinophores. They are primarily used for distance rheoreception (when underwater) and chemoreception. Being able to detect the current flow when underwater and sense chemical changes, she may be able to pick up on abnormal amounts of energy and approximately where the location of such a disturbance might be.

She has no REAL powers. She's mainly equipped with a gun that fires special bullets, and a jetpack-like device that is mainly used to give her a speed boost and propel her when she's underwater. it is capable of switching modes and can be used as a normal jetpack, though. So, she doesn't have any supernatural powers or enhanced capabilities. If you strip her of her devices, she's just a Mobian who's gone through military training and has above average accuracy with guns.

I think a sort of power-up would be an interesting addition to her character, and could potentially aid me in bringing her towards the type of future I have in mind for her. Of course, this isn't something she NEEDS. So, if someone else thinks their character need that power-up and deserves that boost, then be my guest. If not, then I'll gladly allow Breezy to be the recipient.
Sea Bunny
Sea Bunny

Back to top Go down

Post by Caliburn Wed Feb 07, 2018 3:54 pm

Both accepted if still wanting to join!

I'll also get to explaining the nature of the bond to Sea Bunny who's character seems to be well suited for it. I think I'll cap it off at one more person joining, for the sake of keeping things on topic/fluent.

Anyone else up for joining?
Caliburn
Caliburn
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Caliburn Fri Feb 09, 2018 9:37 am

Gooooooonna assume not so we can actually get started. I'll have an intro posted soon enough, so... gimme a little bit. XD
Caliburn
Caliburn
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down