Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

M-m-m-monsters?!?

3 posters

Go down

M-m-m-monsters?!? Empty M-m-m-monsters?!?

Post by Angered-Fluff Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:43 pm

"A bus?"

Cheyzy grimaced slightly at the sight of the short bus parked just outside the train station, painted all blue with the Guild's icon cleanly plastered on the side.

"I mean, whatever they have, I suppose..."

He mumbled, a small tweet of agreement coming from the smoky existence wrapped around his shoulders. The dog shrugged, deciding to wait until everyone else showed up. Even the bus driver was absent anyway, so he couldn't get on.
Angered-Fluff
Angered-Fluff
Hero
Hero

http://angered-fluff.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

M-m-m-monsters?!? Empty Re: M-m-m-monsters?!?

Post by HalfmoonHex Wed Jan 10, 2018 11:40 pm

"Ahh darn it doesn't even have a urinal. I should have peed in the train."

The bathroom at the station was out too.

"I figured with all the technology at the guild they would have had something a bit more modern."

She offered a hoof to the doggy to shake.

"Cheyzy was it? I don't think I've seen you around before. Huh are you wearing a cloak or something? What was that?"
HalfmoonHex
HalfmoonHex
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:57 pm

Caen walked out of the guild hall, a slice of toast in his mouth and a paper cup of coffee (with far too much sugar to be considered normal) in his hand, as he adjusted his coat, before running his hand along his spines, straightening them. "Mmmph mmph mm," he said, as the toast muffled his speech. Realising this, he quickly finished the food, swallowing hard.

"A bus certainly isn't as glamorous as my last mission, to be honest," he remarked, before looking at his teammates for this mission. "You're that one from the bandit mission, right? Cheyzy, was it?" He asked, smiling pleasantly, before turning to the sheep stood next to him. "Annnnd I don't believe we've met! Caen Flare," he said, extending his hand out towards them.

"So, um... When's the driver getting here?" He asked, peering into the bus. A chill ran up his spine, "something feels a little off, no?"
The Red Blur
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Angered-Fluff Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:25 am

A brow slowly raised as the other approached him, mumbling something about a urinal. It made him a little hesitant to take her hoof, but he did it anyway with a smile.

"Oh, uh, yup, that's me! I'm still pretty new to the city..."

He chuckled, curiosity spiking at her mention of a cloak. He looked down, only seeing the small boa of flame wrapped around his shoulders.

"Oh! you mean Ari? He's not a cloak! He's my closest friend!"

The pom laughed, large eyes appearing in the hazy existence, and blinking curiously at the other. It let out a small squeak, too high-pitched and quiet to really make out any words. His eyes drifted off the female to a blur of red in his vision, focusing on the hedgehog joining them.

"Heya!"

He greeted him with a small wave, answering his question with a shrug.

"I dunno, I guess the guy's still on break or somethin'..."

Cheyzy mumbled, glancing uneasily at the empty bus.
Angered-Fluff
Angered-Fluff
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by HalfmoonHex Wed Jan 24, 2018 2:02 am

"Ohh I see."

She really had no idea what he meant by that but in some ways she didn't want to press him about it.

"Hello Caen, I'm Kamille. I've heard about your exploits online. Apparently you are a pretty popular guy."

She offers him a hoof to shake next.

"Ghuaa...?"

She bleated in surprise as eyes appeared on a floating mass next to the dog.

"Is it... a ghost?"
HalfmoonHex
HalfmoonHex
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur Wed Jan 24, 2018 7:14 pm

"On... Break...?" Caen asked, cocking his head a little "Hmm, I hope he hasn't been driving all night. Personally don't want the possibility of crashing because someone fell asleep at the wheel..." He looked up, smiling "I'm... Probably overreacting," he said, chuckling a little.

The sheep, who was named Kamille, greeted Caen, extending a hoof towards him. He shook it, as she spoke of how she had heard of his previous explain on the internet, causing Caen to chuckle a little more. "I... Didn't realise I was that popular. What sort of things did you hear about?" He asked, raising his eyebrow.
The Red Blur
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Angered-Fluff Thu Jan 25, 2018 4:06 am

Cheyzy chuckled at Caen's worries, simply waving the situation away with a hand.

"Nahhh, I bet the guy's just lost track of time or somethin' like that."

Dog and spirit shrugged in unison, Ari a little startled by the female's exclamation. He decided to curl up into Cheyzy's bangs, giving the other a wary gaze.

"Uhm....I'm not really sure how he works, but I probably wouldn't call him a ghost. Since I don't think he was alive to begin with...."

The thought seemed to really get to the young male. That was definitely a good one to keep him up at night later down the road.

------------------

As they were getting accquanted, a rather disgruntled seagull made his way towards them, muttering obscenities to himself.

"Oi, yer th' kiddos headin' ta tha cursed town?"

His speech was slurred and raspy, and the dog simply looked at him, only hearing 'kid' and 'curse' out of whatever kind of sentence that came from the fowl's beak.
Angered-Fluff
Angered-Fluff
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down