Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fluff's OCs

4 posters

Go down

Fluff's OCs Empty Fluff's OCs

Post by Angered-Fluff Mon Jan 08, 2018 8:50 pm

Cause I'm sure some of ya wanna know what happened to some of them, or just wanna know more about them XD
Angered-Fluff
Angered-Fluff
Hero
Hero

http://angered-fluff.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Fluff's OCs Empty Re: Fluff's OCs

Post by HalfmoonHex Tue Jan 09, 2018 2:00 am

Claw what is your favorite romance movie?
HalfmoonHex
HalfmoonHex
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Angered-Fluff Tue Jan 09, 2018 2:17 pm

HalfmoonHex wrote:Claw what is your favorite romance movie?
"Tch, I have no regard for the romance genre. It's nothing but overrated sap that I'd be content to live without."

He paused, one black claw tapping thoughtfully on his chin.

"I will admit, however, that The Notebook is a fine exception..."
Angered-Fluff
Angered-Fluff
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dione Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:57 pm

Cheyzy, doesn't Ari get annoying sometimes? I'd imagine he could possibly he a pain when trying to sleep 
Flame, what's glamour?
Dione
Dione
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Angered-Fluff Tue Jan 30, 2018 3:27 am

Dione wrote:Cheyzy, doesn't Ari get annoying sometimes? I'd imagine he could possibly he a pain when trying to sleep 
Flame, what's glamour?

"He's only really annoying when he's trying to get me to socialize. Since we share emotions and pain, he knows exactly how I feel and knows my limits, so he never pushes me to the extreme. Also he sleeps WAY more than I do, so he's not a huge bother."

"Oh, I'm glad you asked! Glamour is much like a mirage, but it hides my true appearance! Not that I'm horrifying to look at or anything, it's just easier for myself and the people around me if I don't look all demonfied everywhere I go. It also gives me just a little more pop when I do take the glamour off."
Angered-Fluff
Angered-Fluff
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:41 am

Cheyzy: Tell me a little about Catalyst. What IS it?

Claw: Do you have big claws? c: (if so, do they get in the way of things?)
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Angered-Fluff Wed Feb 07, 2018 3:22 pm

Spekkal wrote:Cheyzy: Tell me a little about Catalyst. What IS it?

Claw: Do you have big claws? c: (if so, do they get in the way of things?)

"Oh, Catalyst? Iiii'm not exactly sure, to be honest. They're referred to as my 'inner demon', if that helps any? I've always seen them as some variation of the Ghost Rider character from the comic books! They have this awful lust for sin and corrupted souls, which makes it way harder to control in battle. So I just don't use him that often, and try to satiate them as often as I can off the grid. If I don't, it sorta feels like a vampire without drinking blood. I'll get super agitated, tired, and it's a lot harder for me to keep the big guy reigned in."

" 'Big' would be an understatement. These claws take up all but the palms of my hand. And it is often more a curse than a blessing. I have learned over the years how to work around it, but I still cannot use touch screens or do anything that requires writing with a utensil..."
Angered-Fluff
Angered-Fluff
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Wed Feb 07, 2018 3:37 pm

@Flame: How do you feel about some people out there being directly related to you and your old life? Would you be interested in finding out who?

@Cinder: How'd you get that nickname?

@Flame & Cinder: You guys related? ;D
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Angered-Fluff Wed Feb 07, 2018 5:33 pm

Spekkal wrote:@Flame: How do you feel about some people out there being directly related to you and your old life? Would you be interested in finding out who?

@Cinder: How'd you get that nickname?

@Flame & Cinder: You guys related? ;D

" To find some descendants would be an amazing experience. I wasn't able to take anything from my past life into my new one, just the memories. And we didn't exactly have this whole DNA test thing back thing either, so who knows? Could be a little of me in a lot of people today-"

"When my sister and I fled to this country, it was tactful to create a new image for us. We did not know much English then, so when I demonstrated by power on a fireplace, they assumed I had fire abilities, not air. And the name just sort of stuck. My sister on the other hand....I'm sure they just assumed our powers were the same and gave her the similar name."

"Perhaps! I wouldn't be surprised if he was, wouldn't be surprised if he wasn't. But It'd be nice to know my line is still producing gorgeous offspring."

"I highly doubt it. My familt line has stayed in the same area for centuries. The linage couldn't possibly add up."
Angered-Fluff
Angered-Fluff
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:16 pm

@Cheyzy: What do you think of each person on the Bandit quest? And what are you expecting? Are you scared of the team turning on you because of Catalyst?
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Angered-Fluff Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:43 pm

Spekkal wrote:@Cheyzy: What do you think of each person on the Bandit quest? And what are you expecting? Are you scared of the team turning on you because of Catalyst?

"Oh! They all seem like great people! Though they way they talked about Maxie was maybe a little rude...Especially since she's kinda right there... Caen seems like the obvious leader type to me, so he's pretty easy to look up to! And that was not a short joke- Dione's a little odd, since she doesn't seem very outwardly hero to me. She just seems....normal, I guess? Though I haven't done much myself either....Boubka's loud. That's....that's about all I got on him. And Maxie?...................Sorry what was the question again?

The quest! That's right. I'm really hoping for smooth sailing, and that these guys are pretty bad at their jobs, but considering the group that was gethered for this....I'm probably really wrong. 

I just....I'm pretty scared on how this will go. This is pretty much my one chance to prove I'm not a complete danger to society. But...I'm afraid of that too. If I do go Catalyst out there, and they decide that I'm not worth the risk of taking back to Station Square, then I can't stop them. Catalyst wears me out by a lot, and those runes give them protection even if I could turn back into him. I'd be defenseless. I'd respect whatever decision they have, if it comes down to it."
Angered-Fluff
Angered-Fluff
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:12 pm

@Claw: You've joined the guild! Yay! What are you expecting? WHY did you join the guild? Did you want to prove something, did you want extra pay, or were you just bored? And what are you expecting out of it?
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum