Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

About my character, Tripz

2 posters

Go down

About my character, Tripz Empty About my character, Tripz

Post by Toast3 Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:31 am

I love you I love you I love you I love you
Username: Toast3

Age (OOC): 20

Character Wishing to Claim: Tripz, Mobian Hedgehog

Gender (IC): Female

Age (IC): 18

Likes: Food, Video Games, Chilling out, Curling up and snuggling in bed with my pets or friends or loved ones, Cookings, Hugging friends, anything blue, kisses on the forehead, meeting new people!

Dislikes: Crowds, Waking up early, Cold Weather

Powers: Super Speed, All-Around

Weaknesses: Confrontation, Public Speaking

Personality: Tripz is sweet and outgoing, she loves meeting new people but she doesn't like being around a lot of people she doesn't know. She likes to cuddle and help others out and make them feel safe. She is usually always making sure if people are okay and if no one seems as if they're having a bad day, she tries to have fun!

History:
Not a lot is really known about Tripz.. She has always loved meeting new people though she doesn't really reveal a lot about herself to others. Though, something that she can't ever stop talking about is how she wants to get married someday to someone whom she would seem fit for her!

Do you think you are fit to control this character?: Yes, if I wasn't I wouldn't be RPing as her.

Why should you in particular control this character, and no-one else?: Because I have my own Roleplay style and it's unique to me. No one can roleplay someone exactly like me.

Do you understand that an admin/mod can stop you from using the character you have chosen if you have made too many mistakes?: Yes, I understand.

Try to get in character: (As an example) Hi Alex, how are you doing today?
Alex: I am good Tripz, what brings you here?
Well, I just wanted to see you, you've been gone for a few days and I just wanted to make sure you are okay! (I'll stop there <3)
Toast3
Toast3
Newbie Member
Newbie Member

Back to top Go down

About my character, Tripz Empty Re: About my character, Tripz

Post by Electrisa Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:44 am

I believe a small mistake has been made - you used the wrong bio template, here.

https://sonicrpnation.forumotion.com/t3499-official-character-applications
You used the template for Official Character Applications, so a template for when you want to apply to use a character like Sonic or Cream from the franchise! Hence why you've got questions like "do you think you're fit to control them" or "do you know we can take them away".

What you oughta be using is
https://sonicrpnation.forumotion.com/t2635-character-biography-base
A template from this link, or even your own template! Because this one is just an example, everyone is allowed to make bios as they see fit, or even not make any at all.

You don't have to change this bio at all either if you don't want to.
(If you want to, however, you can do it by clicking the 'Edit' button at the top of your post, next to the title of it.)
I just wanted to tell you that you don't have to worry that we'll take your OC away if we think you RP bad or something - we're not cruel like that xD Hope you have fun RPing!
Electrisa
Electrisa
Master Member
Master Member

http://electrisa.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down