Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Sonic Roleplayer on this forum!

3 posters

Go down

New Sonic Roleplayer on this forum! Empty New Sonic Roleplayer on this forum!

Post by Guardian Aelita Sun Dec 03, 2017 11:34 pm

Hello! As per the rules, the very first post I should make is to introduce myself on the introduction forums and I like to follow the rules as best as I can. So, my name is Guardian Aelita. I've been roleplaying since I was around 9 back on the 4Kids forums (anyone still remember those) and I've been trying to find sites that have a lot of Sonic Roleplayers for the past two weeks. Sonic Forces really kicked off my love of Sonic again and the character creator only further enhanced that love. I've played Sonic games since I was 8 or 9, I don't quite remember when. I've mainly played the modern Sonic games and I'm still an admitted noob when it comes to the classic Sonic games. Hopefully I can get involved in some Sonic roleplaying action sometime soon and thanks for having me over here!

cheers

Guardian Aelita

Back to top Go down

New Sonic Roleplayer on this forum! Empty Re: New Sonic Roleplayer on this forum!

Post by DeltaGear Mon Dec 04, 2017 7:09 pm

Heya, Gear here.
Welcome, nobody gave a proper hello so I thought I would. I hope you enjoy being here and have fun.
DeltaGear
DeltaGear
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

New Sonic Roleplayer on this forum! Empty Re: New Sonic Roleplayer on this forum!

Post by Crimson Skies Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:35 pm

Hey, welcome!

I'm a veteran of the site and I have a couple of long-running RPs, so, sorry if I missed anyone joining.

1x1 is the best for when you want to RP with just one-person. RPs with more people tend to be pretty difficult to time and coordinate (who replies after who, how long should the rest wait for a reply, how much can people influence the story you're going for)

Non-canon gives you a lot of freedom in case you don't quite follow what sort of story SEGA gave the next game (every game has a different one, pretty much. comics are pretty consistent). You can start in some Sonic location and then just gradually do whatever you want (within site rules, of course) in the universe you're roleplaying in.

Have fun Smile
Crimson Skies
Crimson Skies
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Aelita Tue Dec 05, 2017 2:23 am

Thanks for the welcome, Gear. Hopefully I can create some fun roleplays too~ Just need a little bit of help on working on a character and I should be good to go after. XD Also, thanks for the tips on what roleplays I could look into, Relative Degree! I'm not too sure which one to go after yet. I'd rather just get the finishing touches done on my character though I may need some help. Still, thanks for the advice and hopefully I'll be able to RP soon!

Guardian Aelita

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Skies Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:59 am

Hey, good on ya. Starting somewhere is always a good decision.
Crimson Skies
Crimson Skies
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down