Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Salvage Operation: Prison Island

5 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Salvage Operation: Prison Island - Page 3 Empty Re: Salvage Operation: Prison Island

Post by MikeMurdock Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:53 pm

'Ask Caen if he wants to head out to pick up the doctor. I'll have my men set up a temporary location just to know if he's on the level before taking him to the forward operating base. I will have Ahmad join him. He's still not as experienced, but he is proficient with a rifle.'

Bruno would call Ahmad over once he finishes the com.

'Ahmad I want you to take whoever volunteers to the meet up point to get the doctor. Take him to these coordinates so we can make sure he is in the level before we expose him to the main base.'

The hedgehog will nod ' Ye.. Yes Major... I'll see to this now.' and with that the hedgehog heads back to the garage to get a jeep.

Bruno will see the metal land next to him as he looks up the information.

'Interesting. I recommend sending this to Raito as well. So far however I want to do a more through recon first. I don't want to risk a frontal assault due to we do not know much of these targets. Plus I want to see if this stuff from that doctor that escaped is legit information. Although one of my troops is heading to pick up the doctor and take him to a temporary location if you wish to volunteer.'
MikeMurdock
MikeMurdock

http://www.spritewars.com/index.php?act=idx

Back to top Go down

Salvage Operation: Prison Island - Page 3 Empty Re: Salvage Operation: Prison Island

Post by Shrike Marine Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:18 pm

-All Lysander could was wait and remain hidden, only hoping he would be recovered soon, it would not be long till the sound he was familiar with began too approach, it raced over his head, a enemy gunship had entered the area, settling down on the far side of the facility.- 

"Commander we got a problem here..I just saw a enemy gunship heading for the rear of the facility...I think they calling in reinforcements...its landed now but is still sitting there..whats the ETA too pick up ?" 

-Indeed he was right a enemy gunship had come too drop something off at the base, but what it was could not be seen, it was probably some form of reinforcements, the more time they had too prepare the harder G.U.N's mission was going too be.

At the G.U.N forward base, a strange signal began too picked up across all communication systems, it was static but strange, the lights flickered slightly as soon as it came..the signal disappeared, registering as unknown, it was not clear whether the enemy was attempting too hack communications or something different all together, what the paramilitary force was able too do was down the network system inside the complex shutting down all security systems and cameras making all those out side of the complex blind too the on goings inside.-
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:55 pm

"Caen? I can't say he's our strongest, but I'm sure he'll do a damn fine job," Raito replied, clicking her fingers and pointing over to the red hedgehog "Caen, you and a fellow soldier are going on some recon. You're to find a man named Dr. Lysander, and retrieve him. Got it?" 

Caen saluted Raito, saying "yes, o-of course! But, Rai, why me?" He asked, cocking his head a little.
Raito sighed, her arms drooping a little. "Commander Raito, Caen. It's Commander Raito..."

Soon, Caen was waiting nearby, when he sees a hedgehog driving a Jeep. "Uh, I presume you're Mr. Ahmad, yes?" He asked, trying to sound as professional as possible. Not an easy feat for someone who was used to being a hero in a less organised format.
The Red Blur
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by DeltaGear Thu Jan 25, 2018 1:54 am

"Of course sir," Aero quickly found Ratio giving her the topography report and other information. Soon positioning himself nearby waiting for an order of any kind, hoping to be sent inside the destroyed complex,~If I don't find a reason to go inside, I may have to sneak away and go rouge...~
DeltaGear
DeltaGear
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MikeMurdock Thu Jan 25, 2018 2:14 am

' Umm yes.. Private first class Ahmad Shadid. I hope you are ready for this. You can sit in the passenger seat or man the turret in the back. Either way I am ready to move.' Ahmad would respond back as he keeps his foot on the brake waiting for the other hedgehog to jump in before they take off to get the professor.

Bruno will walk to the metal as he observes it ' So tell me Mr. Aero. What abilities you have that will be useful. I know you have limited flight capability, but what else you have that could be useful. We don't have many records on you and I like to have all my cards in play when I do hold 'em.' Bruno will stand there waiting for the metal's response before he can give him further orders.
MikeMurdock
MikeMurdock

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Thu Jan 25, 2018 8:00 am

-With what seemed like all the time in the world, the advance team finally locates the entrance of the vault.- 

"Command advance team here we have located the vault what are your orders."

"Advance team your new orders are too override the 3 main bulk head seals, that will open the main vault for you, once completed orders are too secure the perimeter while the commander activates the prototypes, once they are activated all elements are too withdraw from the area, Gunship one and two are enroute too the extraction point we are pulling out." 

-With the orders confirmed and understood the advance team would seek out the 3 override systems too gain access too the interior of the vault. Out side Lysander could still hear the engine of the chopper sitting in a open area of the facility, his patience was wearing thin at this point, every moment spent wasted the closer they were getting too getting too their prize.- 

"What the hell is taking them so long, I bet by now those guys have found the vault entrance..if they activate those prototypes they can say goodbye too their entire force." 
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur Wed Jan 31, 2018 9:23 pm

Caen will nod as Ahmad introduced himself, braking so that the Jeep he and the hedgehog would be travelling in came to a standstill. "I... Can't say I have a rank. I came in from recommendation from the higher-ups at G.U.N. You can thank Commander Raito for that," he said "but I'm Caen Flare."

He looked to the turret on the back of the Jeep, and shuddered slightly, so much so it was barely noticeable. He wasn't one to use guns, but... Perhaps it would be necessary, were it to be a trap? "I-I'll man the turret. I can't say that I'm overly experienced with guns, but I'll try my hardest!" He said, climbing onto the back of the vehicle and getting into position.

Raito watched, and when she was sure that Caen was able to begin heading off, she nodded, before heading towards the carrier Bruno was still inside of. She climbed aboard, heading towards the bridge. 

"Major Carville, Caen and Ahmad are now en route to the pick-up location," she said, looking between the bear and Aero. "Have you got any more intel?"
The Red Blur
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Thu Feb 01, 2018 7:33 am

-Lysander was not that far off, arms crossed looking impatient but at least alive and well, not really hard too miss for how he was dressed, distinct black and red uniforms are not exactly camouflage material, He had been using his communications system too listen in on the paramilitary force as they were conducting operations near them. 

"Huh, so its not only the prototypes they are after, there is something more inside the complex they want, hmmm far as I know that is the only thing we left in storage there..or perhaps I missed something on the last days...not sure what it would of been but I guess its bad regardless."

-Lysander heard a sound, ducking for cover he would peer up into the sky too see the enemy gunship finally leave its docking area and take flight into the distance, leaving the facility rear site.- 

"Oh man I sure as hell hope they didn't offload any thing too dangerous."

-Another sound was heard, coming in from the opposite direction, sounded like a vehicle. Knowing full well the paramilitary force lacked vehicles on site, this no doubt had too be his pick up, he took a serious risk by standing out in the open hoping his thoughts were true.-
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by DeltaGear Thu Feb 01, 2018 9:18 am

Aero didn't move a inch as the commander spoke to him, the only indication he was paying attention to him was the fact his eyes were trained on the bear.

"I believe you have misunderstood info on me. I have extreme control of my movements in mid air and and the ability to teleport, Not flight," Aero answered calmly and deliberately, "As for other things I'd prefer to keep secret, due to my original... how you say... "function" I keep to the shadows and do what needs to be done."

As he finished talking Raito walked up and asked about more intel to which Aero replied he had none as he waited on a reply from the commander.
DeltaGear
DeltaGear
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MikeMurdock Fri Feb 02, 2018 7:00 am

The vehicle afterward to the doctor as he would see two hedgehogs in ABC hazard suits in a jeep

'Get in please doctor. I thank you for the wait. It seems there's a bit... headbutting with the two commanders. '

The hedgehog will be ready to gun it when the doctor is on board so they can get out of the open and to the safe house location.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bruno will nod to the robot ' Teleportation... First time I heard of it, but would be useful. If Raito is fine with it as well we could send you on a scouting mission once we get the info from the doc. Best to make sure he is telling the truth on his side.'

The Major awaits to hear back from the safe house to see the all clear as two hovercraft is moving in with One carrying Giga Trooper Walkers and one carrying two Bigfoot walkers. Due to there coming from the carrier it will take some time.
MikeMurdock
MikeMurdock

Back to top Go down

Post by MikeMurdock Mon Feb 05, 2018 6:36 am

( Deltagear told me he left the RP so back to shrike)
MikeMurdock
MikeMurdock

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Mon Feb 05, 2018 8:09 am

-Lysander nodded too the response of the Mobian, however he did glance over too see a familiar face sitting besides him, although the two had never met Dr.Lysander had known a lot about the red one for sure.-

"Well I'll be, if it isn't Caen..I didn't think we would ever meet..but we will get too proper greetings soon enough...Let's get the hell out of here."

-Lysander hauled himself into the back of the Jeep he was finally on his way back too a safe place, and probably with in good timing as well, his little hack radio device was still monitoring the paramilitary's communication allowing him too eavesdrop on there situation.- 

" I hope your commander is not stubborn too avoid the intel I am going too give, I understand the whole trust thing but with what I have I'm pretty sure that will change." 
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by MikeMurdock Thu Feb 15, 2018 2:38 am

( Skipping redblur)

' I thank your for waiting. One is way too careful' Ahmad will respond as they drive to a safe house made from an old container. As the vehicle stops the group will enter the structure. the Major will be there to greet the scientist.

'Hell Dr.Lysander. Let's make this quick. Tell me everything what is going on? We don't know why you are here since we thought this island was fully abandoned. And with the squad of troops we saw we had to call in for mech support. So I will let you to tell your story.'
MikeMurdock
MikeMurdock

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3