Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Endless Blaze

5 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Endless Blaze - Page 3 Empty Re: Endless Blaze

Post by Valtiel Sat Nov 18, 2017 10:04 am

Valtiel sighed softly, closing her eyes and shaking her head. She knew it was how Shrike was, she just didn't understand why he was like it. Even though it irritated her sometimes, she'd always come around to accept Shrike.

Sectus found the Chao rather fascinating, never having seen one before. The large machine took every millisecond he had to scan it during Caen's little speech about the danger of the mission. The speech didn't feel very inspiring, but at least it was honest. Probably the most honest speech Valtiel ever heard. Not a lot of people had the guts to just say when death was a factor. Valtiel respected the realism put fourth by Caen. Almost made her question her own unrealistic goals. Unfortunately, the thought was perished by Titus' snarky remark.

"Aye, I ain't a drama queen!" She quickly fired back. "Imma queen of everythin', includin' drama." She responded with a playful inflection in her voice. He was kind of right. She should probably lighten up, especially if this was going to possibly be their last day alive. Titus did have a knack for making himself utterly unlikable though. Even when he did have a point.

"I don't know a thing about cars. Can't drive. Never learned how. Sectus used ta drive me around when he was just a scrap bot." Valtiel replied, giving Sectus a quick pat which dragged the E-Series' focus away from the strange floating creature and back to the conversation.

"Excuse me, sir! I'm not a killer." Sectus corrected Bou, a gentle concern in his vocals. "I am a gentle servant." Sectus would attempt to bow, but realizing how top-heavy his frame was, he'd probably tip over.

Valtiel gave the jeep a quick look-over. It wasn't pretty, but it could probably fit everyone easily. With a passive shrug, Valtiel replied "Yeah, that'll work. Good eye. The jeep, I mean. Tying him to the roof, that's just ridiculous. I'd have ta clean soooooo many bugs outta his grill. No thank ya."
Valtiel
Valtiel
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:24 pm

Caen couldn't help but smile at the rather cheerful responses to his rather dark and blunt speech. It wasn't supposed to be inspiring, after all, it was more of a warning of what may come. He chuckled "I didn't expect to have so many people backing my corner. Thank you all," the hedgehog said, before following them all out back. 

Cinder, upon noticing Sectus' rather curious looks towards him, decided to take off from Caen's shoulder, fluttering to the robot and doing a quick loop around its head. He giggled, seemingly noting the robot's overall good nature.

Titus chuckled hearing Valtiel's response to his remark "you got charisma, lady. That'll get ya far," he said, before looking over the car Boubka had pointed out, "yep, this one's been back here for quite a few years. Used to be a thief's getaway car. Not gonna tell you how I got hold of it, but I can certainly say that it'll get ya where you wanna get." Titus walked to a wall near to the doorway out of the shop, unlocking it and rooting through it, before taking out a key. He looked toward Caen "you want this one, mr. Hero?"

Caen stepped closer to the car, looking at it closely. He held a hand out, sliding it across the bonnet and nodded "yes. This one should do nicely," he said, before looking towards Titus "and I'm not a hero. If I was, well... I would have prevented many things in my life."

The fox tossed the key to Caen, who caught it in his hand, before waving his hand and saying "a'ight, good luck on the whole world-saving junk. I got a shop to run," he said, before disappearing back inside.

Caen tightened his grip on the key. "Don't worry. I know how to drive. I just haven't got a car, because I'd have nowhere to park it!" He said, chuckling as he got into the driver's seat. "Alright! Everyone pile in, we make for Spagonia!"

Ember grinned, calling out "I call shotgun!" Before jumping into the seat next to Caen. Cinder cheerfully chirped before jumping into Ember's lap.
The Red Blur
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Mon Nov 20, 2017 3:00 pm

-Shrike remained fairly quiet, while the rest of the gang were speaking among them self he was more or less off from them, his arms folded and seemed to be thinking or at least in some form of deep thought. Something was troubling him, yet he knew he couldn't let that interfere now, not when they were just about to go toe too toe with Alastor. 

He felt some sharp pain in his head as he placed a hand upon his helmet, shaking his head a few times to try and rid the pain, it was not a headache in the such, infact he didn't know what it was but it was causing him discomfort. 

Some times he would even believe to see figures and shadows lurking in the corners, that only he could see but others could not, he had his theories, lack of sleep being probably the highest, others were not really known very well.

Shrike had never been to Spagonia before however heard details about it, If the final battle was to take place there, it sure as hell look good if he was to kick the bucket in the battle. 

" I hope this vehicle can fit us all, I don't do so well in..confined spaces especially for long periods of time, I guess if we run out of room I'll be shoving some one in the trunk to make room, that or duck taping some one to the roof." 

-Shrike opened the rear doors, not for himself but of course his other side of him was at heart a gentleman thus allowing the ladies first pick, who said he couldn't be that kind as well, only made his nature even more stranger and unpredictable.- 

" Well, Ladies first..." 
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by ChaoticBou Mon Nov 20, 2017 3:44 pm

The cyan fox frowned when Sectus mentioned his 'gentle' behaviour. "Well uh, that flamethrower you pointed at me tells me otherwise." He grinned. "No worries. Just a joke. You're cool I guess."

This Titus eventually was a pretty nice dude, offering one of his cars to them. He waved him goodbye. "I guess it was still nice meeting you somehow?" Then he realized again how much money they put aside to actually let him talk. Of course he could give away an old car. "Oh...like kinda forget that. Sorry..." He scratched the back of his head. Right. The jeep.

"Alright! Let's get ready!" Bou's first intention was to jump onto the roof. Thinking that through, he instead decided to jump onto the seat behind Ember, expecting Shrike's 'ladies first' to be meant for him as well. "Thanks Shrike!" He sat down and looked out of the window. Sweet! This one wasn't cracked at all! He could look outside for the whole trip and see the beautiful scenery pass by.

Now Ember was sitting in front of him. He still had some questions for her. "So uh...you're from the future or somethin'? That's dope...." A short silence. Bou was thinking of what to say. "I...guess the future isn't that great huh? Otherwise you wouldn't've been here. How is the future? From what year do you come?" He thought to himself personal questions wouldn't be in order here. It seemed as if she didn't know him at all, so questions about his future were out of the equation. He didn't want to know anyway. That'd maybe alter the course of history and eventually make it worse.

"I hope the me in your time is doing alright. I bet he is!"
ChaoticBou
ChaoticBou
Master Member
Master Member

https://soundcloud.com/boubka-the-fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Valtiel Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:00 am

"Eh, I got nothin' better ta do. Might as well save the world. Might get myself a tad more famous too. Wouldn't that be somethin'." Valtiel snickered. She was pretty confident they were going to survive, but then again, she never considered her death as a possibility. Aside from Sectus, she would usually hire one time bodyguards whenever she could. Not that she couldn't handle herself, but it made her feel rather important.

Sectus was perplexed by the tiny creature, not quite sure what to make of it. The robot even took a step back as the chao approached, almost as if he was startled. His paranoia faded rather quickly, it seemed the chao was a gentle creature. A rarity for Sectus and his master. Sectus spoke to the blue furred fox as his optic followed the chao while it circled around him, even when it meant spinning his head the entire three hundred and sixty degrees. "I'm afraid this chassis came with this... undesirable weapon." Sectus wasn't fond of the inhumane nature of the flamethrower. However, he was finding himself quite fond out Cinder. Cautiously lifting up his servo, Sectus reached forward and very gently bopped the chao's head with a single digit.

Valtiel grinned at Titus' remark. Someone appreciated her charm! "Bout time someone realized my potential. Yer a scumbag, one eye, but yer not the worst. So sorry bout my bone breakin' routine." Valtiel was rather simple, and extremely vain. Usually, a genuine compliment or two was all it really took to get her to find someone more tolerable. 

"Ah, Shrikester, what a gentlemen ya are!" She gave the armored man an elegant bow, it was very ladylike and proper, something she learned in etiquette class long ago. Bou had mistaken the offer for him and hopped into the vehicle before Valtiel even brought her head up. Her ears twitched and tail flicked with minor agitation, but with an extra second of thought, it was quite humorous. At the very least, she'd now have something to tease him about on the ride there. With a quick smile towards Shrike, Valtiel climbed up into the back middle seat right next to Bou, her slight frame didn't take up a whole lot of room, Shrike would be able to fit easily. Sectus was another story.

Sectus has been driven around enough in this E-Series body to know that his seat was always in the very back. Usually in a van to avoid sightings, but the bed of the Jeep would be sufficient enough for now. Though, the suspension of the vehicle would more than likely have problems in it's future. The robot shook the entire vehicle as he climbed aboard.
Valtiel
Valtiel
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:41 pm

Ember glanced back at Bou, before looking down and petting the small Chao in her lap. "Yes... I'm from the future. Well, a potential future. Something we are trying to avert. I come from about 23 years in the future. A near future, yes, but a future that we can change all the same," she said, looking at the hedgehog sat beside her. When Bou mentioned the future version of himself, she looked back down again, grimacing. "Over half of the world's population was decimated. I can't say for sure if you survived, but... Odds are you didn't."

Caen shook his head, putting the key into the ignition and starting the engine "and that's why we are going to stop Alastor. To save that half," he said, pulling away from the other cars and driving around the side of the building. "We can do this, Ember. We still have time."

Caen looked in the rearview mirror, looking at the twp Mobians, the human and, further back, the robot. "Feel free to sleep on the way there. It'll be a few hours, at least," he said, as they began to make their way to the main road, heading up towards Spagonia.
The Red Blur
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:11 pm

-Shrike was the last to board the vehicle, he chose to sit in the far back along side Sectus other wise you might of squashed the others with his bulky armor. He sat himself down next to Sectus

He quietly gave Caen the thumbs up indicating that they were good to go, who would of thought this group would be responsible for saving the world was now piled into a car, well I guess there is a first time for every thing he thought too himself. 

Shrike was going to get as much rest has he could get, gently laying down his rifle and putting his hands upon his lap, Shrike downed his head and nodded off.
His sleep would not be that long as his strange nightmare would come to wake him again. 

Placing a hand on his helmet once more to shake himself out of it, he leaned his head over the back seat wondering when they were going to get there. -

"Man I felt like I slept forever...unfortunately Sectus does not make the most comfortable of pillows but it was better then nothing...what is the ETA Caen ?"

-It was not that he was impatient, he just wondered how much to they had left before the final show down, there was a lot of pressure, even Shrike felt it, he didn't want to cause any mishaps during the battle that could cost them oh I don't know..the entire world.-
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by ChaoticBou Sun Nov 26, 2017 9:43 am

Bou patted the robot's back. "Eh it's okay. Ya sometimes need some fire power to be honest." He liked Sectus. Never had he met a robot that almost felt like an actual person. He smiled towards him.

When he was inside the jeep, the fox shook his head with confidence and replied to Ember. "Nah. I'm sure he's still there. He must be a tough cookie." He did know he was talking about himself...right? Because it looked like he was encouraging someone else with it. Then he nodded to Caen. "Right. Let's save that other half then!"

Bou couldn't sleep during the whole trip. He wasn't even trying. He was too fascinated about everything going on through the other side of the window. The landscape slowly changed over and over again. It was a beautiful sight to behold. Well, for Bou at least. Other people would probably just care more about when they'd get there. They were slowly getting closer to their destination. Maybe it was time for a plan. "So...how many forces does Alastor have? How are we gonna invade that castle?"
ChaoticBou
ChaoticBou
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Valtiel Wed Nov 29, 2017 11:44 pm

Realizing Shrike wasn't going to take the empty seat next to her, Valtiel shrugged, scooting over to take the window seat. She wasn't entirely fond of riding around in vehicles, but she didn't have super speed or some sort of infinite stamina, so there wasn't much of a choice. On the bright side, she didn't have to drive.

"Hello, Sire Shrike!" Sectus greeted the armored man as he climbed aboard. Sectus hunkered down the best he could to avoid the chance of falling out the back of the vehicle. It was amazing how compact the E-Series design could get when practically folding itself into a box. Still, a large box at that. 

Overhearing the discussion about the future, Valtiel chimed in with "Dunno 'bout the rest of yall, but whatever future yer from ain't my future. " She was pretty confident about that. Especially now that she had a hand in changing the future. An exciting prospect. Way too exciting to sleep. "This thing got a radio?"

Sectus individually reviewed and evaluated each and every one of his systems. Just another preparation for the overly cautious AI. Something in Sectus' programming made him fear potential failures or inconveniences. Just about the same time he finished clearing himself for efficiency, Shrike woke up. "My apology, Sire. I will add pillow to the list of necessary upgrades!"

"Wha- A-are ye serious, Sectus?... A pillow?..." Valtiel snickered, shaking her head slowly. She's had Sectus for years, and still can't tell if his AI has a sense of humor or not. "Don't answer that, Sectus." She looked back over her shoulder at the two, a smile across her maw. "Have any sweet dreams, Shrikester?"
Valtiel
Valtiel
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur Thu Nov 30, 2017 11:56 pm

Before long, Ember was asleep, snoring softly as she unconsciously stroked Cinder, who also became sleepy. It was an adorable sight, and, Ember's usual somber expressions were replaced with a sense of peace. She had clearly been through some rough times in the past few days, that much was certain. Possibly even longer.

Caen drove quietly, noticing how there was very little traffic, which was rather odd, even if it was a weekday in the middle of the afternoon. 

Valtiel finally spoke up, voicing her opinion on the future, to which Caen smiled "yes, well, I hope that's none of our futures," he said, as his eyes glanced around the dashboard, checking for a radio. "Um... Hold on, I think... This might be it," he said, turning a dial. It came to life, quickly tuning in to a station. Classical music played through the car, causing Caen to chuckle "I don't think so," he said, quickly turning the dial again. Another song began to play through the radio ((may as well broadcast my shitty music taste, as this is the song that I'm listening to while writing, sooooo 

https://youtu.be/JJJpRl2cTJc))

"Hm. How apt." Caen said, listening to the lyrics to the the song. "It almost reflects Ember's plight, doesn't it?" He asked, before shaking his head "that just sounds stupid."

After about an hour on the road, the car had come to a large bridge, going across a large, beautiful lake, which almost glittered in the slowly setting sun. Shrike had woken up again, leaning over to ask Caen how long they had left on the road. Caen estimated how long they had left to drive before speaking "hmm... I'd say at least another hour and a half if we keep going at this rate. Maybe more if we see any traffi-" 

Before Caen could finish the sentence, a sharp jolt sent the car to the side. "Shit!" Caen exclaimed as he pulled the wheel away from the barrier as far as it would go, eventually stabilising the car again.
"Is everyone alright?!" Caen asked, his eyes now scanning the surroundings of the vehicle. The shaking had woke Ember, who looked around with wide eyes. "Dad, what was that?!"
"That's what I'm trying to find out..." he said, looking around the windows. His eyes stopped as they came to a figure stood on a moving motorcycle as another drove it. Scarves were brought up over their mouths, and large beanie hats obscured the rest of their face. 

The one standing growled as he struggled to keep his balance "Rhyme! I said to keep the damn thing steady! If I'd have got a good shot, then, they'd have been straight into the water!"
The one driving giggled "we shouldn't make this too easy for us, Zephyr! Let's at least give them a fighting chance!" 

Caen gritted his teeth "Shrike, Sectus! I'm going to try and outrun them, just try and stop them somehow!"
The Red Blur
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Fri Dec 01, 2017 7:57 am

-Shrike by all means was not really meaning he had to incorporate a pillow into his items but he would figure perhaps it would come in handy in the near future, not sure how a pillow could be of use in combat situation but you never know till you try he guessed.

Sitting himself up right shrike extended his arms up to yawn, rolling his neck around cracking a bit as he more or less woke himself up, seems like they did not have all that much further to go although by the looks of the terrain they were crossing this was indeed new territory for the young trooper. 

"Sectus, it's cool don't worry about it, a pillow would not be as useful as you think it might, don't ask me how it would be useful as a combat tool because hell if I know how to make a pillow a effective weapon."

-Shrike lazily shifted his head over to the female Jackel Wolf who seemed to be smiling at him upon his awakening, she asked he his dreams were sweet to say the least, unfortunately they were not.-

"I wish they were Val, nightmare is more correct, it keeps coming back to me about something coming, something dark and powerful that I can't seem to figure out...I'm sure it's just my crazy thoughts playing in my mind and nothing more...I'll be find."

-Cut off by a sudden thud and jolt from something Shrike was thrown into Sectus by both the impact and Caen attempting to correct the vehicle.- 

"What the hell was that!?" 

-Turning to look out behind them seems like company had got to them before they could get too their destination, 2 beings on a motorcycle were attempting to destroy or at least force their vehicle off the bridge by extreme means. 

Caen was quick to act ordering Sectus and Shrike to take care of those attempting to wipe them out. Thinking on his feet Shrike put a bullet into the rear glass window followed by a punch from his armored glove smashing out the back window.-

"Sectus prime your flame thrower let's give these assholes a glimpse of our firepower, I'll attempt to neutralize them if they get too close you burn them to the ground got it!"

-Shrike leaned himself out of the window with in full view of the on coming bandits, bringing to bear his rifle.- 

"You guys picked the wrong vehicle to attack! Eat Lead!" 

-Shrike went full auto on his rifle blazing away as bullets came flying towards them at sub sonic speed.-
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by ChaoticBou Sat Dec 02, 2017 3:11 pm

The fox grinned at the robot's upgrade suggestions. "I bet it'll be a great one in pillow fights for sure!" As he saw the man stretching, he did the same thing as well. "An hour and a half?! That's crazy long! I must be honest, this scenery is getting kinda dull. I wish something interesting would happen."

Bou. Why the butts did you say such a thing?

The vehicle started to shake heavily. Bou almost bumped into Valtiel, but quickly repositioned himself in a reflex. "What the heck?" Apparently these people were up to no good. Caen followed after the car. Right. He could do something about this. "Caen could you get as close to the motorcycle as possible? Maybe I can go board it. As for Valtiel and Ember. If you're not going to fight yourselves you have to stay low and keep staying low until this is over...alright?" Before he could even get a reaction back, he rolled open his window, trying to speak to the two in the car. "Hey! Keep your eyes on the road you dummy, you're being kind of a road disaster."

He grinned as his eyes started to glow. "Go!"

The flow of time came to a halt.

Bou tried his best to quickly climb out of the window. He was more amazed by the fact he got quite the hang of the so called 'chaos control' that he was kind of distracted by it. Once he finally got out of it, he climbed up onto the roof. Now that he thought of it, he could've also just opened the door and then climb on top of the roof, instead of crawling out the window. Well. Learning new stuff I guess. As he steadied himself on the roof, creating his chaos gauntlets...

...The flow of time returned to normal.

A rough wind pushed him backwards, luckily he had some amazing shoes. Now it was time for some bullet shooting himself. With his gauntlets he could fend off the bullets they shot at him if they would be. The fox shot bullets as big as bottles, filled with chaos energy at the car. Now this is what he had been training for. Hopefully Caen could burn some more gas to get closer.
ChaoticBou
ChaoticBou
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Valtiel Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:40 am

As far as Caen's taste in music, Valtiel had heard worst...  but she's also heard better, by her own standards. It was certainly tolerable, even if it made her reflect a little. She wasn't the type of person who enjoyed being alone with her memories and thoughts. She tended to get stuck that noggin of hers. Last time she was alone with her thoughts she tried to turn a new, become some sort of hero. A laughable dream for a lass up to her neck in criminal activity.

"Sir Shrike, I have examined a documentary! It's applications would include combat smothering!" Sectus declared proudly, as his strategic knowledge had surpassed that of any mortal being, all with the help of one episode of a murder mystery. Or did it?! It absolutely didn't, at all. Sectus' optic darted over to Bou as he pitched in. "A pillow fig-?"

Before Sectus could finish his question, and before Valtiel could get lost in her thought again, the vehicle jumped from impact. The impact managed to knock Bou into the daydreaming Valtiel, provoking a rather volatile growl and an equally volatile jump to action. Her head snapped towards the direction of Bou as he retracted, her fist already cocked and ready to punch. "WHA-" She'd begin to yell, but it sounded an awful lot like everyone was about ready to leap into battle positions. She withdrew her fist and looked out the window, letting out an extremely heavy winded sigh. "This is why I hate cars! 'Bout every time I'm in one I get into a crash."

"Sire!" Sectus reported for duty, unfolding his compacted form to stand tall, causing the suspension to bounce a little. "Flamethrower systems powering online." Sectus notified Shrike over the sounds of speeding engines. His optic locked onto the targets, marking them as targets, not that a flamethrower needed targeting. Sectus unleashes a wall of flame towards the direction of the bikers.

"Friggin' anarchists..." Valtiel mumbled to herself, casually looking over to Bou, or where Bou once was. Did he fall out the window? Is it even possible? If it was would it be tragic or hilarious? These were all questions running through Valtiel's mind, up until she heard somebody on the roof of the vehicle, which she just assumed, or hoped was him. Leaning back into her seat, Valtiel closed her eyes, hearing the gunfire and howling flames she took a deep breath to savor the moment she had before the attack would just become annoying. "This must be what it's like ta be a warlord." 
Valtiel
Valtiel
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:57 pm

Caen gritted his teeth as the two seemed to chat amongst themselves. He put his foot down, attempt to speed up, but just as he did so, the figure driving the motorcycle throttled the machine, speeding up at the same rate. 

"Three targets are preparing for battle, Zeph. The robot, the human and the blue one." The cycle swerved a little towards the car, with the driver barely even looking anywhere other than straight ahead "to your left!" She shouted. 
The one standing, presumably called 'Zephyr' looked to his left, watching as a storm of bullets was being fired out of the back. The unfavorable position meant that most of them missed, however, when some looked to meet their target, Zephyr swung his arm, and they seemed to change course entirely "Rhyme! They're packing heat! I thought that he would never use guns-" he gasped as, almost out of thin air, the blue fox stood on top of the car. "What the fuck?!" He shouted impolitely, his voice somewhat muffled by the scarf. 

"Dad, keep the car steady, I'm going to the roof..." Ember said, looking to see that Boubka looked to be way ahead of the female hedgehog "when did Bou move?" She asked, before shaking her head "no time!"

Ember opened the door of the car, climbing out of the side, and up onto the roof, shutting the door with her foot. A reddish crystalline structure surrounded her feet, keeping her on top of the car. 

Zephyr's eyes widened "shit, shit, shit! Rhyme, he's got more company! How has he... Wait, how is she here?!" He shouted "Ember's here! Why didn't you tell me Ember's here?!" He continued, looking back up as more bullets, mixed with much larger bullets, and a hell of a lot of fire came at him at once. 

The driver, presumably named 'Rhyme' released her grip of one handle, reaching to her side and pulling out a small handgun. Without looking, she began to fire at Bou, pretty accurately, all things considered. "Try to get to the car, Zeph. Then you only have to deal with two at once." 

The one standing nodded, jumping off of the motorcycle. He held his arms behind him, as some unknown force propelled him towards the car. He landed behind Ember, stumbling a little, causing the scarf to come loose. Underneath the scarf was a light orange beak- closer to yellow, really. He gritted his teeth as Ember turned, recognising the bird in an instant "wait, no, this isn't right... how are you... why are you...?" She said, stepping back, so she was beside Bou.

Zephyr grinned, rolling his shoulders and pulling up his fists "been a while, Ember, le's see what ya think now that you're not the only special one!"

Rhyme stopped firing, finally looking towards the car, swerving a little more towards it "oho! This is getting good!" She said.
The Red Blur
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:35 am

-Shrike would continue to fire upon the motorcyclist, but was not having much luck in dealing with her, rather too conserve his ammo, he would allow Sectus to deal with her, his flame thrower would be better suited too this situation. 

Noting that Bou was no longer in his seat, he seemed to search for the blue fox, only too hear a thud on top, did that crazy son of a bitch really get on the roof, sure seemed that way. 

"Sectus I don't care what it takes, burn that son of a bitch to the ground, last thing we need is them boarding the vehicle."

-I guess he spoke too soon, the duo on the bike seemed to swerve in closer, one getting ready to leap towards the vehicle. The one being dived towards their car and with a thud had landed on it.-

"You gotta be kidding me! Hostile on the roof!"

-Not really thinking this through, Shrike fitted the top half of his torso through the window trying to get a shot off at the mobian on the roof with them, What should of been a easy shot in the back at that range was cut short by a bullet being fired by the other Mobian on the motor bike, the stray shot impacting into the left side of his helmet.

The bullet hit him with enough force to send him back into the car as sparks flew off his helmet.-

" OW! Son of a bitch shot me! Man it feels like I was hit in the head with a sledge hammer..Caen we gotta loose these fools and fast Ember is facing off with one of them up there!." 
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by ChaoticBou Sun Dec 17, 2017 12:19 pm

(I'm so sorry for not replying earlier. I'm not that motivated rn so sorry if my post is less interesting and long)

As this Rhyme was firing at Bou with their handgun, the fox easily shielded himself with his gauntlets. Due to the fact that she was driving and that her weapon wasn't that heavy artilery, the knockback of it was only minor. Still, he was on top of a driving car, so his balance was almost knocked out of him as he slowly got pushed more and more to the back of the car. "Shit shit shit." He stopped shooting bullets himself as he tried more to focus on blocking.

Flames came out of the car. Spectus' flamethrower. Shit. It was getting warmer on top of the car. He had to. He had to stay focused. Don't think about the fire. If you just don't fall off of the car you won't get hit by it.

Then suddenly Ember was climbing up the roof as well. Luckily she didn't need any help, because he sure didn't have time for it. Hopefully she wouldn't get hit by any of the bullets. She eventually got on top of the car as well. "Nice to see ya." He said with a faint smile.

The roof of the car got even more roomy as one of the figures from the motorcycle propelled its way onto the car. Bou wasn't startled in the slightest. He knew this could happen, and he actually preferred it instead of constantly blocking bullets.

As the scarf somewhat came loose, Ember recognised the figure. "I guess you're well acquainted?" His eyes suddenly widened. That means they're probably from the future as well. Oh my. This was getting pretty weird. As Ember stood beside the cyan fox. He threw an arm in front of her, trying to get a point across that the bird had to fight them both instead of it being personal. "I hope I can still smack their face in if you don't mind. Because indeed she's not the only special one here." He ran at the bird to give them a sweep of his right gauntlet, aiming at the chest area, hoping to get a good push out of it. Hopefully the creature would immediately fall off the car.
ChaoticBou
ChaoticBou
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Valtiel Sat Dec 30, 2017 4:20 pm

((Dear lord, apologies everyone. I've been away and didn't see this had responses.))

All things considered, there wasn't much Valtiel could do to help with the skillsets of hers, despite how much she wanted to fragment the bones of the two thugs, she is forced to allow Sectus to take care of both their shares of effort. Knowing there isn't much she can do, she leans back in her seat and watches as the others seem to climb up onto the roof of the vehicle one by one. 

As Valtiel tried to get herself comfortable, Sectus had the responsibility of warding off the attackers alongside his comrades. Every life was precious but the ones marked for termination in Sectus' processor. Sectus' flamethrower heated the entire vicinity of the vehicle, making it a rather toasty night of toxic fumes and gunfire. "Affirmative, Sire Shrike! I have suspended mercy protocol from my programming!" 

The statement made Valtiel cock a brow. First time she ever heard of a mercy protocol. "Aye, better keep it off!" Valtiel shouted out the window to Sectus, inadvertently distracting the robot just long enough for one of the thugs to jump up onto the vehicle, prompting a vicious grin from Valtiel.

Sectus spun his helmet around to catch one of the targets board the vehicle, not good. He wouldn't be able to scorch the roof with everyone else. That target was officially off the table for the bot. Taking care of the biker was the only thing he could do now, and he had a plan to bulldoze her right off of her bike. Sectus deactivated his flamethrower, putting all of his energy into his propulsion systems. "Sire Shrike, I am switching to a more offensive objective! You must defend now." Sectus' optic turned from light blue to a bright red as he made the mobian on the bike his single target. Sectus leaped from the back of the vehicle onto the road, cracking the concrete beneath his peds upon landing. The robot does nothing until the motorcyclist passed him, it was then that Sectus' thrusters engaged at full capacity and the bot began to tailgate the bike, attempting to smash it right off the road.
Valtiel
Valtiel
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur Sat Dec 30, 2017 9:14 pm

"Impossible... How are you alive?" Ember asked, practically ignoring Bou, the colour draining from her face. 
In response, Zephyr grinned, keeping his fists up. "It wasn't fun, falling through the time vortex. But me and Rhyme, we got out, although we were a couple months too early. Got a few new tricks, too.

The bird sighed when he realised that Bou was planning on fighting, too. "Bruv, look, I'm only here for Ember and 'er Dad here, you get me? I ain't gonna fight you," he said, though Bou still threw a punch at his chest, nonetheless. Zephyr blocked the blow, knocking him a little towards the edge of the car. The bird gritted his teeth "get outta my way!" He shouted. He held out his hands, and a sudden rush of wind would blow against Bou.

Meanwhile, Sectus had now begun to attempt to tailgate Rhyme, knocking her bike forwards a little. Her scarf, too, came loose from the sudden blow. She, much like Zephyr, was a bird, with a beak of a lighter colour, and white feathers that contrasted Zephyr's black.

Rhyme looked back, gritting her teeth. "Oh, it's on, tin can!" She said, attempting to speed up to outrun Sectus. She reached back with one arm, gun in hand, and, without looking, proceeded to fire at Sectus.

Caen put his foot down, praying that Bou and Ember would be able to stay stop the vehicle. "I'm trying, Shrike, but I'm worried about Boubka, and Ember. What's their situation like?"
The Red Blur
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Sun Dec 31, 2017 9:57 am

-Rubbing the side of his helmet where the bullet had bounced off Shrike was regaining himself too deal with that blasted Mobian on the bike who had shot him, He had issued that Sectus destroy who ever it was on that bike with out mercy or respite..good thing he was a machine that could carry out such a order with out question. 

It would not be long till Shrike stuck himself out yet again of the window too figure out what was going, on the roof Ember and Bou had engaged Zephyr in a close quarters and dangerously unstable fight. 

Sectus had now attempted too smash the biker with his sheer weight and power, believing they now were gaining the upper hand, of course he had not forgotten about Val, he was the only one here that knew her potential for close range combat.

"Val, I think it is time you show that bird what you got...get up there and help them out..the most he has the face the less incline he will be too fight..I don't think he wants too be punched by you to be honest.

Not looking all too good Caen, Bou and Ember have engaged a Mobian bird by the looks of it on the roof..Sectus is about too steam roll the biker."

-Unfortunately being at the wrong place at the wrong time, as soon as Caen put foot on the accelerator, the sudden Jolt flung Shrike out of the vehicle hitting the road with a thud, sparks screaming out from him as he slid across road. baring towards the biker, he tried too make the best of a bad situation, taking aim the best he could, discharging a few shots at the bike intended too blow out the front tire.- 

"I'M GONNA FEEL THIS IN THE MORNING!" 
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by ChaoticBou Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:00 pm

(Sorry for only writing a few sentences but it's better than halting the RP so you have to do with this.)

Boubka did not expect the bird to have such amazing strength in his blow. He fell off the jeep but managed to hold onto the top of the front right door. He couldn't take this for long and unlike Shrike, he wouldn't have armour to keep him alive. He tried to push himself up, but from the looks of it, he would need some help.
ChaoticBou
ChaoticBou
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3