Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dendera's Show of art~ [No more posting of Art]

+6
Angered-Fluff
Nicki the Cat
Ember the Foxhog
HyperShadow55
ShadlineTheWolf
lady-tragedy
10 posters

Page 4 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 24  Next

Go down

Dendera's Show of art~ [No more posting of Art] - Page 4 Empty Re: Dendera's Show of art~ [No more posting of Art]

Post by Guest Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:51 am

Aqua The Wolf wrote:
§♫ Dendera-sandwolf ♫§ wrote:
Aqua The Wolf wrote:-Gives a present- Yay!
Thanks ^w^ *hugs*

Welcome!!! -hugs-
*Hugs back*

Back to top Go down

Dendera's Show of art~ [No more posting of Art] - Page 4 Empty Re: Dendera's Show of art~ [No more posting of Art]

Post by ShadlineTheWolf Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:51 am

ShadlineTheWolf wrote:Ah, well I'm sorry I wasted your time. I usually don't ask people for requests, and I'm a little awkward in general...
No,you never wasted my time....I just want it to be prefect,truly...and I feel down that it wasn't what you wanted*frown*...

No its okay. I screw up all the time so I should be the one taking blame
ShadlineTheWolf
ShadlineTheWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:53 am

Aqua The Wolf wrote:
Thanks ^w^ *hugs*

Welcome!!! -hugs-
*Hugs back*

Hey, instead of being here by your self, would you like to join a site, where a lot of people are? If so here:
http://sonicrp2012.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:00 am

Aqua The Wolf wrote:
Aqua The Wolf wrote:
Thanks ^w^ *hugs*

Welcome!!! -hugs-
*Hugs back*

Hey, instead of being here by your self, would you like to join a site, where a lot of people are? If so here:
I'm not by myself,I have Kurtfox....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:20 am

Aqua The Wolf wrote:
Aqua The Wolf wrote:
Thanks ^w^ *hugs*

Welcome!!! -hugs-
*Hugs back*

I know, but he's on that site too...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:21 am

Aqua The Wolf wrote:
Aqua The Wolf wrote:
Aqua The Wolf wrote:
Thanks ^w^ *hugs*

Welcome!!! -hugs-
*Hugs back*

S.H.E It's a girl =w= and I'm not a fan in moving sites because it's more famous or something...I'm sorry,but I would believe My parents would say no if I wanted to go to that site,let alone...I like it here,I've settled myself here...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:28 am

Aqua The Wolf wrote:
Aqua The Wolf wrote:
Aqua The Wolf wrote:
Thanks ^w^ *hugs*

Welcome!!! -hugs-
*Hugs back*

S.H.E It's a girl =w= and I'm not a fan in moving sites because it's more famous or something...I'm sorry,but I would believe My parents would say no if I wanted to go to that site,let alone...I like it here,I've settled myself here...

Crap....Sorry Kurt!! D| I'm so stupid, but anyways... It's ok, I just thought you would like to join the site....almost everyone is there...so...D| I'll try to come on here more often!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:29 am

Aqua The Wolf wrote:
Aqua The Wolf wrote:
Aqua The Wolf wrote:
Aqua The Wolf wrote:
Thanks ^w^ *hugs*

Welcome!!! -hugs-
*Hugs back*

Crap....Sorry Kurt!! D| I'm so stupid, but anyways... It's ok, I just thought you would like to join the site....almost everyone is there...so...D| I'll try to come on here more often!
Nah,it's alright...I've roleplay on Youtube and here,so if you don't want to come over to this site it'll be fine...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:34 am

Aqua The Wolf wrote:
Aqua The Wolf wrote:
Aqua The Wolf wrote:
Aqua The Wolf wrote:
Thanks ^w^ *hugs*

Welcome!!! -hugs-
*Hugs back*

Nah,it's alright...I've roleplay on Youtube and here,so if you don't want to come over to this site it'll be fine...

Oh no...I love to Roleplay with you guys, the thing is...when I always come bak. Theres a new Role-Play, you guys start and your at like Page 13 already, so, I need to start looking for RolePlay's so I can start Role-playing with you guys...and I'm sorry if the reason we stopped Role-playing in that one thing...when Baine was in the hospital, I'm sorry if it was the reason when I join, and it didn't go very far...I'm sorry...I didn't mean for you guys to stop, when I joined it...please forgive me...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:37 am

Aqua The Wolf wrote:
Aqua The Wolf wrote:
Aqua The Wolf wrote:
Aqua The Wolf wrote:
Aqua The Wolf wrote:
Thanks ^w^ *hugs*

Welcome!!! -hugs-
*Hugs back*

Oh no...I love to Roleplay with you guys, the thing is...when I always come bak. Theres a new Role-Play, you guys start and your at like Page 13 already, so, I need to start looking for RolePlay's so I can start Role-playing with you guys...and I'm sorry if the reason we stopped Role-playing in that one thing...when Baine was in the hospital, I'm sorry if it was the reason when I join, and it didn't go very far...I'm sorry...I didn't mean for you guys to stop, when I joined it...please forgive me...
Nah,it wasn't you. I only stop when I notice I was being left out ^^' I'm not really good around TOO many roleplayers,and I end up getting left out...or people stop roleplaying Because I'm in it! and Normal,me and Kurtfox always ended up having to start the rolepay by ourselves because not many people wanted to join me roleplays or hers =/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:41 am

Aqua The Wolf wrote:
Aqua The Wolf wrote:
Aqua The Wolf wrote:
Aqua The Wolf wrote:
Aqua The Wolf wrote:
Thanks ^w^ *hugs*

Welcome!!! -hugs-
*Hugs back*

Nah,it wasn't you. I only stop when I notice I was being left out ^^' I'm not really good around TOO many roleplayers,and I end up getting left out...or people stop roleplaying Because I'm in it! and Normal,me and Kurtfox always ended up having to start the rolepay by ourselves because not many people wanted to join me roleplays or hers =/

Oh, I would love to Role-Lay with you guys....and I saw the Mario and Sinic London Olympic Games Roleplay...I was wondering....if I could make something like that only Winter Olympic games on Slade's site, I think they would really like it....but I didn't want to copy it from you, so is it ok if I do it?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:42 am

Aqua The Wolf wrote:
Aqua The Wolf wrote:
Aqua The Wolf wrote:
Aqua The Wolf wrote:
Aqua The Wolf wrote:
Aqua The Wolf wrote:
Thanks ^w^ *hugs*

Welcome!!! -hugs-
*Hugs back*

Oh, I would love to Role-Lay with you guys....and I saw the Mario and Sinic London Olympic Games Roleplay...I was wondering....if I could make something like that only Winter Olympic games on Slade's site, I think they would really like it....but I didn't want to copy it from you, so is it ok if I do it?
Well,you can do the winter olympic games story mode and so ojn. Truly,I told London's olympic games story plot XD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:44 am

Aqua The Wolf wrote:
Aqua The Wolf wrote:
Aqua The Wolf wrote:
Aqua The Wolf wrote:
Aqua The Wolf wrote:
Aqua The Wolf wrote:
Thanks ^w^ *hugs*

Welcome!!! -hugs-
*Hugs back*

Well,you can do the winter olympic games story mode and so ojn. Truly,I told London's olympic games story plot XD

Thing is, I really don't know where you guys are, and I'll just wait for a new Rp...I don't want to jump in in the middle of it...but thanks anyways! :3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:46 am

Aqua The Wolf wrote:
Aqua The Wolf wrote:
Aqua The Wolf wrote:
Aqua The Wolf wrote:
Aqua The Wolf wrote:
Aqua The Wolf wrote:
Aqua The Wolf wrote:
Thanks ^w^ *hugs*

Welcome!!! -hugs-
*Hugs back*

Thing is, I really don't know where you guys are, and I'll just wait for a new Rp...I don't want to jump in in the middle of it...but thanks anyways! :3
Well,I'm trying to get it to where the scene is at Tower of London...which isn't worrying,it's why I keep trying to do Yellowtiger instead of Baine...but the characters for Kurtfox HAS to switch as well in order for it to work....^^'

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:48 am

Ahh...hmm...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:50 am

Aqua The Wolf wrote:Ahh...hmm...
Yea...she's playing Eggman[who's not going to be showing up in the scene] Shadow,sonic,Tails,Luigi,mario,Waluigi and Princess Daisy....^^'
I'm playing Amy,Blaze,Charmy,Princess Peach,Toad and bowser's minions and some bowser ^^' Baine and yellowtiger are characters of mine ^w^

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:51 am

Yea...she's playing Eggman[who's not going to be showing up in the scene] Shadow,sonic,Tails,Luigi,mario,Waluigi and Princess Daisy....^^'
I'm playing Amy,Blaze,Charmy,Princess Peach,Toad and bowser's minions and some bowser ^^' Baine and yellowtiger are characters of mine ^w^

Thats Cool...but a lot of Work...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:52 am

Aqua The Wolf wrote:

Nah,not to me XD Not if you have them in different areas! [and not playing them at the same time,that are in different areas...]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:53 am

Aqua The Wolf wrote:

Nah,not to me XD Not if you have them in different areas! [and not playing them at the same time,that are in different areas...]

XD that makes more since

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:54 am

Aqua The Wolf wrote:
Aqua The Wolf wrote:

XD that makes more since
Yes...it does ^^' it's why I played yellowtiger in tower of london,and not wherever Baine is XD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:58 am

Aqua The Wolf wrote:
Aqua The Wolf wrote:

XD that makes more since
Yes...it does ^^' it's why I played yellowtiger in tower of london,and not wherever Baine is XD

Funny thing is...so far...right now..they only art we did, was talking...witch...Talking and typeing I guess can be Art...x3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:59 am

Aqua The Wolf wrote:
Aqua The Wolf wrote:
Aqua The Wolf wrote:

XD that makes more since

Funny thing is...so far...right now..they only art we did, was talking...witch...Talking and typeing I guess can be Art...x3
XD true XP

Back to top Go down

Post by HyperShadow55 Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:52 pm

O.O Excellent job on these. Dark and twisted, I like it. :3
HyperShadow55
HyperShadow55
Newbie Member
Newbie Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:54 pm

HyperShadow55 wrote:O.O Excellent job on these. Dark and twisted, I like it. :3
Thank you ^^ I do like Dark and twisted things XD more than I like cute and fuffly ^^' [doesn't mean I don't like them XP] Anyway,Thank you for the comment >w<

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 24  Next