Oh herro you beautifur peoperr

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Oh herro you beautifur peoperr

Post by Lucipurr on Fri Aug 04, 2017 3:34 pm

Hello Everyone! My name is Lucipurr(Luci works too!) and this is the first time I've shown my face to the RP world in a couple of years. It used to be something I did regularly back in the day, but life took over and I wasn't able to indulge in my hobbies anymore.  

I'm a very open person! I love video games, comics, cartoons, anime, drawing-- the list goes on. Please don't hesitate to talk to me :3 I can be vulgar, I cuss a lot but I do understand the rules and I will be doing my best not to sound like a filthy pirate on here.

I'll be doing some lurking for a while until I am able to flesh out an ancient character of mine. I can't wait to finish her up and finally get her out in the world again. Totally stoked I found a Sonic RP Forum that sin't dead! I hope to get to meet ya'll soon!
Lucipurr
Newbie Member
Newbie Member

Back to top Go down

Re: Oh herro you beautifur peoperr

Post by Shrike Marine on Fri Aug 04, 2017 6:42 pm

Glad you found this little place. Let me be the first to welcome you name's Shrike.
Shrike Marine
Legend Member
Legend Member

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur on Fri Aug 04, 2017 8:02 pm

Heya! Let me be the second to welcome ya! I'm Red,  a...  Relatively active member on here.  Feel free to pm me if you need any help with anything. 

Also,  a small piece of advice I would give is that the best way to flesh out a character is to jump straight into Rps,  and see what feels natural for that character!

Amazing art of Caen done by the equally amazing Uncanny Illustrator!
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucipurr on Sun Aug 06, 2017 1:08 am

Thanks so much for the welcome you guys! I plan on jumping into the forums soon. Just trying to flesh out some sketches first.
Lucipurr
Newbie Member
Newbie Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top