Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi! I'm new!

2 posters

Go down

Hi! I'm new! Empty Hi! I'm new!

Post by Nathan The fox Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:43 am

Hi everyone, I'm glad to have found this page, I really, really love roleplaying, in my opinion is something extremely fun to do and it can get really intresting. ^^
Sorry if I make any mistakes, english is not my primary language, I speak spanish primarily.

My character is a fox, similar to Tails, but with only one tail, dark blue fur and red eyes, don't worry, it's nothing demonic or anything, even if it looks intimidating it's only his eye colour~ ^^

I hope to make a lot of friends and have a lot of fun roleplaying adventures!

Nathan The fox
Newbie Member
Newbie Member

Back to top Go down

Hi! I'm new! Empty Re: Hi! I'm new!

Post by Electrisa Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:14 am

Hello, welcome to the forum! I'm Elec, part of the staff, happy to help if you need anything x3 And I gotta say, your character sounds adorable <3 And don't worry about your English, we've got plenty of non-English members here (including me!) so they'll understand if you have trouble!
Hope you have fun here! Very Happy
Electrisa
Electrisa
Master Member
Master Member

http://electrisa.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum