Hi Everyone!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hi Everyone!

Post by The Heretics on Fri Apr 07, 2017 3:11 am

Hi everybody! I just made my account for this site tonight, and I'm honestly surprised I haven't found this place sooner.

I grew up in the Sonic fandom, but didn't really know anyone else who was all that interested, and wound up dropping it a few years back. Lately, however, my nostalgia's kicked in and I had decided to look around and see if there was anything remotely Sonic-related still active. Lo-and-behold this place popped up, I looked though it, and decided to give it a shot. I'm not very familiar with how forums work, but from what I've seen it doesn't seem to hard to figure out. I hope I can get along with everyone here!

I have 5+ years of experience in RP, though I can go quiet for varying periods of time due to writers block. I usually try to match the length of the posts of whomever I'm RPing with, which can also affect the length of time between posts. I also make art sometimes, I'm still learning how to do so on the computer, so I might post some stuff in the art forum sometime in the future.

Last edited by The Heretics on Fri Apr 07, 2017 3:28 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Adding information)

The Heretics
Newbie Member
Newbie Member

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum