Greetings!

Go down

Greetings! Empty Greetings!

Post by Pennonspar on Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:50 pm

Uh! So. Hi! After reading the Megaman/Sonic crossover comics a while ago, I couldn't stop thinking about those particular versions of the sonic characters. I'd already read the full megaman archie comics, but I decided to start from the end of the crossover, and read through Sonic the Hedgehog and Sonic Universe as well...

Hoo boy I like these comics a lot. And it reawakened the part of me that is obsessed with Sonic instead of just loving it, and, so, uh, here I am, I guess!

I'm glad I found this forum first, because this place seems really well-managed and everyone seems pretty nice from what I've gleaned in my short time lurking here.

Um... I don't know how to end this post. I'll just hit Send now. Ahem.
Pennonspar
Pennonspar
Newbie Member
Newbie Member

Back to top Go down

Greetings! Empty Re: Greetings!

Post by Seraph on Mon Mar 27, 2017 2:44 pm

Hi, and welcome! ^-^

It's funny; we both ended up here because of reading the comics lol. Anyway, I'm still new here myself, but I can assure you that the community here is really nice. I'm still not as well-versed with the site as other members, but if you need help with anything, don't be afraid to ask. I'm always happy to help. Smile

Basic Member
Basic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ForevaYoung on Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:57 pm

One of the many lurkers who finally decided that we wouldn't eat them at first glance o.o

Hi~ sorry, my thoughts got out before my words xD 
Welcome to the site! Like many newbies, if you have a question I'm sure someone would he able to help your lovely self out, if one of us regular people can't help, then the admins are floating around anyways to lend a hand if the need be. 

Hope to maybe see you in an rp in the future ^^o/
ForevaYoung
ForevaYoung
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pennonspar on Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:17 pm

Thanks for the warm welcome, both of you, and sorry for the slow reply. I'm still in the 'nervous newcomer' state of adjustment!

I hope to see either or both of you in a roleplay, too. Er, as in, we are both in that roleplay, not as in I am lurking it and you happen to be there.
Pennonspar
Pennonspar
Newbie Member
Newbie Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum