Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Altered Dimensions

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Altered Dimensions Empty Altered Dimensions

Post by Dogy9978 Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:10 pm

It was around 10:00am when a portal opened in the forest near station square. Two figures came out of the portal. A tall female fox and a normal sized hedgehog came out. The female looked alot like Liela but, at the same time, she looked different. Her attire was different. ( http://sta.sh/026rywcot4mk ) The hedgehog on the other hand, looked exactly like his counterpart, Voltraire. The only difference was that there was no crown floating above his head. Voltraire twiddled his fingers. "M-maybe we shouldn't...be here in another dimension. You saw the dimensional alarms go off. We sho-" "I DON'T CARE!" Devionus yelled. "That purple slave ran off into one of these portals! I didn't buy her just so she can run off! Ink demons are expensive!" She floated away from Voltraire.
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Altered Dimensions Empty Re: Altered Dimensions

Post by Shrike Marine Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:04 pm

-It had been a long time since any of those who knew him heard from Shrike, he had actually been just recently to Station Square his reason for returning to his former home was one of multiple reasons, the first and fore most was to see if maybe any relatives or family members perhaps were still here. 

Unfortunately his findings turned up negative at least he got to see his home one more time. Well on his way departing the city the lone armored figure exited towards the woodlands area, his next destination was probably what ever small town he could find next to resume his role as a protector.

Taking one last look back at his home Shrike let out a sigh he hoped for a lot but his hopes were just hopes, he turns back to his intended path, gear on his back and weapon in his arms. Something caught his attention a sudden blow emanating glow exploded from the woods then suddenly vanished.

This unexplained occurrence interested the freelancer perhaps it was nothing more then a flash light or some one wandering the woods but still he wanted to investigate. Drawing his weapon and loading it the lone armored figure entered the woods, It was vast and thick. The tree canopy condensed the light rendering the woods rather dark.

Slowly and carefully he moved one foot at a time swinging his weapon left to right as he took each step, extremely vigilant of his surroundings and sounds. He could hear noises and voices hard to tell where exactly they were, he simply shouted out to who ever may be out there.-

"HELLO!....Is some one out there? Perhaps lost!? If you can hear or see me come here I'll help you out I mean no harm..." 

-Shrike waited for a response taking no further steps.-
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur Sat Mar 25, 2017 6:49 pm

It was pretty late in the morning. At least, it was for Caen, as the sunlight poured into his room, awakening him from his extended slumber. It was the weekend, at least, and as far as he knew, there were no new jobs available. Stuff was quiet, and calm. A rare treat for the hedgehog.

As he walked out of his room and across the living room, he noticed the forest not too far away, in his window. There was an... Odd light. Very suspicious, indeed. What was even more suspicious, was the fact that there wasn't only one, there appeared to be... Two?

In a rather short amount of time, Caen was dressed in his normal attire, and outside, walking briskly in the direction of the forest. As he walked, he quickly checked his weapons and pulled something gold and glittering out of his pocket, attaching it to the lapel of his coat.
The Red Blur
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Sat Mar 25, 2017 7:10 pm

Devionus heard shrike and flew to him quickly until sye was roght infront of him. She glared. Voltraire was running behind her. "Dev slow down!" He said cathing up amd looking at shrike. He didn't recognize who it was and neither did dev. He waved hi to shrike.
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Sat Mar 25, 2017 8:38 pm

-Shrike didn't have all that much time to react only a slight wisp of air was all the sound she made upon coming closer and closer. Shrike turned rapidly to see her coming with in only a couple of feet of him. Shrike was slightly confused while it looked like some one he knew she also looked different, the main fact was that she was nearly his height. He lowered the weapon for only a brief few seconds until he spotted him.

Shrike raised the rifle again this time pointing it at Voltraire he knew his past with him and her, he knew every thing they had to go through that began to boil his blood, forgetting to ask who he thought was Liela how she was or what she was going here he was totally focused on Voltraire.- 

"Liela! Get away from him! I thought I dealt with you, you pathetic excuse for a mobian, time I finished this for good...!"

-Shrike pulled the bolt back on his weapon and took aim he seemed pretty set on putting a bullet through him totally unaware that this was not the same Liela nor Voltraire.-
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:54 pm

The brisk walk that Caen had begun his journey in turned into a full-on run as soon as he got out of town, and he quickly reached the forest. Even quicker than he originally expected, to be honest. It was weird how much appeared to happen in this place, especially with what happened not too long ago... But! That was unimportant, now! Onto the location of that odd light!

On the way, he heard someone call out, and stopped in his tracks. He followed the noise, keeping low and keeping quiet. Amongst the trees and other various foilage, he spotted several familiar faces. Liela, Shrike and... Voltraire? What was odd, though, is that Voltraire had a much... Kinder look, and Liela had more of a... Malevolent look? He couldn't quite put his finger on why he felt this way.

Before he could figure this out, Shrike was holding his gun towards the brown hedgehog, telling him to stay back. Before the marine did anything hasty, Caen ran in front of him, holding out his arms "Shrike, stop! He's not dangerous, anymore, remember?" He said, breathing heavily. He was ready to fight, if Shrike had fallen into bloodlust, again. He was hoping not, as it appeared his old friends had finally reunited. "J-just put the gun, down, Shrike. You can trust me."

He looked over at Liela, smiling at her "long time no see, hmm?"
The Red Blur
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Sat Mar 25, 2017 10:26 pm

Liela's glare because a confused. She floated back to Voltraire. "How do you know that name....?" Voltraire looked worried. "I told you this w-want a good idea! We shouldn't be here!! " Voltraire was scared. Shrike really scared him as he hid behind Liela.
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:59 pm

-Shrike came so close to pulling the trigger not out of hatred but out of a a need to protect, he knew what he had done before, he knew he couldn't trust him. However when the familiar voice who was non other then Caen himself Shrike seemed to relax slowly lowering the weapon.

He wanted answers and he wanted them soon while they looked like those he knew they seemed off, rather fairly off for one Liela's height second was the nature of Voltraire. However know Caens better with words then he was he let him do the talking while he stayed out of it.

Shrike stayed back a bit folding his arms as he he holsters the weapon onto his back.-
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur Sun Mar 26, 2017 11:51 am

Caen looked rather confused as Liela and Voltraire spoke. Voltraire's entire demeanour was different, and Liela had asked how the hedgehog knew her name. He turned around, still smiling at Liela "did you get hit in the head, or something? It's me, Caen! We've been friends for a good while, now. Remember?"
The Red Blur
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Sun Mar 26, 2017 12:15 pm

Devionus shook her head. "No, I have no memories of a Caen...." She said now glaring at him. Voltraire looked at them. "He kind of looks like that Pyromancer that tried to kill me and burn the house down.." Devionus turned to Voltraire. "That's the guy?!!?? You said he was a little kid!!" "He was!! But obviously this isn't our dimen-" "that's enough volt. I got all information I need to know" She turned back to Caen. "You think that lil show of power you did back then is going to scare me? I've learned my own Pyromancy! " Dev summoned her HoloScythe in its summoning form ( http://sta.sh/02fvwhel68ly ) and aim it to Caen. The dark energy surrounded her and the weapon
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Sun Mar 26, 2017 5:27 pm

-Shrike was busy off looking at the tree line let them talk it out, he could hear every thing they were saying, every thing from how Liela apparently had no real memory of Caen that or her limited memory was of Caen was he apparently tried to torch their home to the ground.

Next thing he he Liela could be clearly igniting her abilities to strike at Caen, highly unusual as he suspected Voltaire of doing this not her. That is where Shrikes instinctive defensive kicked in, he once more drew he weapon and came along side Caen as a means of both protection and a show of force to hopefully change her mind about harming him.-

"Look I don't know who the hell you are but it's pretty clear to me you are not the Liela I know nor are you the Voltraire I knew, now I suggest you put that match stick of a flame out. Ain't gonna let you harm a friend of mine...I suggest we talk about this figure out what is going on...I got a feeling you are not from here." 
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur Sun Mar 26, 2017 10:28 pm

Caen's smile slowly turned to a concerned frown as the conversation between Liela and Voltraire went on. Now he was being accused of burning down their home? Great. "What's gotten into you, Liela?" He asked, raising his eyebrow and laying his hands on the pommel of his blades. They were soon drawn when a glowing staff was pointed towards him. "We've know each other for nearly a year... Unless... You're an imposter?" He looked around "in fact, where's Lillith? She's usually around..."

As Caen got into a battle position, he looked over at Shrike "I believe we have ourselves a couple of imposters. What say you to teaching them what happens to the people who try to frame our friends?"
The Red Blur
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Sun Mar 26, 2017 10:45 pm

Liela listened to shrike but then heard what Caen had to say and she was ready to hit him. Voltraire saw this and went in-between them. "no!! Both of y-you need to stop! We aren't imposters! We're just not from this dimension! " He turned to Devionus. "Look, this Caen is not the same as the one who wrecked our place. This version of him had nothing to do with it!! We will find your ink demon but wasting your time here fighting isn't going to bring her back okay?" Devionus sighed unsommoning her weapon. "I hate it when you're right" She crossed her arms. The flames on her head got bigger as to show she was still mad. Voltraire turned to Caen and shrike. "Sorry about her. Um I'm Katsuren. Though everyone seems to call me Voltraire for some reason. The human is right.. surprisingly. We are not from here and talking it out is very good choice." Volt smiled at shrike but it soon faded. "Though... You seemed very...'I'm going to kill you' when you saw me. Has the version of me from here done something to you?"
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Sun Mar 26, 2017 11:30 pm

-Tension seemed to drop significantly strange for Shrike to adopt the none hostile approach, guess every one can learn how not to be violent. He finally lowers his weapon while he was not convinced he was unsure, they could very well be telling the truth, a lot of facts pointed towards it.

The real possibility they are from a alternate universe was indeed possible, it was know that other realities did exist with different situations, people and events that mimics others with differences. Shrike did find it interesting to say the least.-

" Well, let's just say the version of you that exists in this world is one of the biggest assholes I'v probably ever come across and has done some pretty bad shit to back that claim up...As for Caen it would not be in his nature to simply burn what ever he saw to the ground he is probably one of the most friendly beings I have ever come across. 

If you say is true then you are alternate versions of our current counterparts..but the real question is why are you two here. I heard it was illegal to do...well I like to call it Dimensional hopping?"
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Tue Mar 28, 2017 3:34 pm

Rip? ;-Wink)
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:22 pm

( Just gotta be patient.)
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:59 pm

Tru))
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:02 pm

Caen reeled back to swing one of his blades, but stopped when Voltraire stood in the way, pleading for them to stop. He explained that they were, in fact, alternate versions of the Liela and Voltraire both Caen and Shrike knew. Within a couple of seconds, Caen sheathed his swords again, muttering the words "alright, I'm listening."

Shrike continued to back up the hedgehog, presumably to calm Liela down, as she was very clearly still... Well... For lack of a better term, hot-headed (pun entirely intended), as well as making the very apt point that what they both claimed to be doing was "illegal".

Caen stepped forward, placing a hand on his chest "My knowledge of inter-dimensional laws is sparse, at most, so I can't say if Shrike is right. However, I apologise to both of you for the reckless behaviour of my counterpart of your world."

((sorry about how long this took. Stuff is getting busy, to say the least!))
The Red Blur
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Wed Mar 29, 2017 12:33 am

"There is no need fo apologize for something you haven't done. And shrike, illegal isn't something dev cares about. It's sad how many law enforcement have been killed but her" Devionus looked at shrike interested in the Voltraire he described. "Now that's the kind of person I'd love to have helping me~" Voltraire sighed. "That would not be a good idea. If he's anything like you he'll just use you... Or maybe just kill you. " "Hey I didn't kill you!!! Have I?" Devionus questioned. Voltraire walked over to a tree. He waved his hand it went right through the tree. He actually glitched. "Yep. Still 100% not living. "

Last edited by Dogy9978 on Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Fri Mar 31, 2017 9:43 am

"Well where we come from there is a law and if you do not follow that law bad things will happen, there is a very good reason why they have a specific protection unit for this kind of thing. Now there is a reason you came all this way to this reality...you are not here simply because you would like to...you are here because there is something you want...or some one you want. 

If what I am seeing is correct Caen the reality where they come from has switched personalities Liela here is good, well more or less that means this Liela is her opposite much like Voltraire is kind while here he is evil. So that can only be to reason that most likely myself and you Caen are also well...not on the right side of the law if you understand what I mean. 

You know I can't imagine a kind and good Lilith, seems hard to believe. As in regards for this Voltraire he is right he will do nothing more then use you for his own personal gain as he used Liela here before myself and Caen wiped the floor with him.

I suggest we move before we attract unwanted attention I hope to hell we don't run into Liela and Lilith, this will blow there mind...oh yea and what ever you do..DON'T SCREW WITH ANYTHING! I don't know how this all works but it may cause issues with other realities."  
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Thu Apr 06, 2017 7:26 pm

Rip?))
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Thu Apr 06, 2017 7:40 pm

( Rise and shine Red)
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Thu Apr 06, 2017 8:40 pm

Also shrike ya ignored that voltriare is a Hologram. Does nothing faze shrike? XD))
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Thu Apr 06, 2017 9:54 pm

( Wait he is just a holo I think Shrike needs to check his eye sight lol. )
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Thu Apr 06, 2017 9:55 pm

Well voltriare did just make his hand phase through a tree and he glitched. ))
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum