Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi everyone :)

4 posters

Go down

Hi everyone :) Empty Hi everyone :)

Post by Seraph Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:23 am

Hiya Smile. I stumbled upon this site while looking for a Sonic RP to join (because I will never grow up) and proceeded to look around a bit, and I really liked what I saw. You guys seem really polite, and the site is so nicely put together. And you use grammar. So, after working up the nerve to get past my ridiculous shyness, I decided to join. Very Happy

Um, so as for introducing myself, I'm Seraph. I've gone by the nicknames Pyro and Cas before, but you can just call me Seraph if you want. As I've mentioned, I tend to be very shy and nervous. I probably won't talk all that much at first, but once I get comfortable, I ramble... a lot.

I grew up with a controller in my hands, and have been playing Sonic since I was seven. I've loved the series and continued to play the games ever since, but I pretty much dropped out of the fandom when I was around fourteen. However, I recently picked up the Archie comics. I really got into them (although I'm only on #241, haven't gotten to the reboot yet), and I've jumped back into the fandom.

My writing, while decent, isn't the greatest, but I love to write anyway, especially roleplaying. I have a lot of experience RPing with my friends (though my last Sonic RP was.. wow, around seven years ago?). Most of my RPs have been 1x1, but I have group RP'd a couple times (on Gaia lol), and I'd be excited to do it again.

My hobbies are playing video games, writing/reading, and 3D art. I love to make characters and do worldbuilding. I'm also very interested in mythology (particularly Abrahamic) and old world history, and I love animals and studying them. Other series I'm really into are Devil May Cry, Dragon Age, Supernatural, Shin Megami Tensei, and DC's Lucifer series (the comics and the show).

Is that it? I feel like I'm forgetting something... I'm always forgetting something. Well anyway, hi again everyone Very Happy! Here's hoping I'll fit in nicely ^_^. And that I won't manage to screw anything up. lol
Seraph
Seraph
Basic Member
Basic Member

Back to top Go down

Hi everyone :) Empty Re: Hi everyone :)

Post by Shrike Marine Wed Mar 22, 2017 4:20 pm

Well let me be the first to say welcome to SRN hope you enjoy your stay and your Rp's
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Veteranoftheconsolewars Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:50 pm

Well hey, welcome to the party bro-lio! Enjoy your stay, have fun, try not to embarrass yourself, and get creative!
Veteranoftheconsolewars
Veteranoftheconsolewars
Basic Member
Basic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Seraph Fri Mar 24, 2017 10:50 pm

Shrike Marine wrote:Well let me be the first to say welcome to SRN hope you enjoy your stay and your Rp's
Veteranoftheconsolewars wrote:Well hey, welcome to the party bro-lio! Enjoy your stay, have fun, try not to embarrass yourself, and get creative!

Thank you so much Very Happy
Seraph
Seraph
Basic Member
Basic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ForevaYoung Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:28 am

There is finally someone who likes supernatural.
(Cries in happiness). 

Ah-hem! Sorry... 
Well hi there! So many people are joining lately it's crazy. Hope you will enjoy your time here, if there's any questions don't be afraid to ask as we aren't too scary (I hope). 
Don't worry about being shy, we've all been there, done that and bought the T-shirt. ^.^
ForevaYoung
ForevaYoung
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Seraph Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:02 am

ForevaYoung wrote:There is finally someone who likes supernatural.
(Cries in happiness). 

Ah-hem! Sorry... 
Well hi there! So many people are joining lately it's crazy. Hope you will enjoy your time here, if there's any questions don't be afraid to ask as we aren't too scary (I hope). 
Don't worry about being shy, we've all been there, done that and bought the T-shirt. ^.^

*Squeals because fellow Supernatural fan*

And thank you! Smile I think I'm already warming up to the site; I had a lot of fun creating my characters. I'm still a little confused as to where all the locations are in relation to each other (if it's like the games, I know Station Square and Mystic Ruins are within traveling distance to each other, and Angel Island, y'know... floats around), but I'm sure I'll get the hang of the canon and figure things out soon enough. :3
Seraph
Seraph
Basic Member
Basic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum