Say hello to me!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Say hello to me!

Post by Honey The Cat on Fri Mar 10, 2017 10:27 pm

You heard the  title. Say "hello" as loud as you can because I'm joining the party.

So yeah. I'm Honey the Cat... Obviously I'm not, but I would love to RP as her here. A Nintendo/Sega gamer born and raised in Las Vegas, then moved to a really ugly and boring small town in the hillbilly midwest due to financial issues. Honey is, as you might guessed, my favorite Sonic character. I also have a little crush on her. If you think I'm joking, oh boy I'm not. She's so beautiful and I just wanna be her BF forever (Yes, I'm a guy.) I can go on about being in love with Sonic characters but that's for personal messages and such. I also have others that I really obsess over, Let's just say because I love them so much, I'd probably refuse to ever keep my post count above 30.

As it goes for Sonic knowledge, I only know much about the games. I tend to stay out of Archie team's Sonic series unless i'm curious about certain things such as what they did to my favorite character, Honey. I've never played SA2 or SA2B, and my favorite game out of the franchise is sonic generations.
Honey The Cat

Back to top Go down

Re: Say hello to me!

Post by Mark the Hedgehog on Fri Mar 10, 2017 10:33 pm

Welcome Very Happy
Mark the Hedgehog

Back to top Go down

Post by Honey The Cat on Sat Mar 11, 2017 12:24 am

I looked at some of these posts and oh my... You guys are really good at coming up with stories. I feel out of place. Afterall, my first contributing  to RPing was a group of people on DA who claim to be the Sonic casts while going around the site talking to everyone in their character. I'm improving.

Back to top Go down

Post by Veteranoftheconsolewars on Sat Mar 11, 2017 12:26 am

Welcome to the party! Seems like this is a good year for new talent to come around. Not sure if it's nostalgia or something in the air, but for whatever reason it seems like I'm not alone in this Sonic Resurgence. Well, hope you find your niche around here!

Meet my OC, Muscles the Horse!
What do you mean I can't have a horse character? Archie's had, like, at least three!
And here's my other character, Tricky the Fox!
He's a complete and total asshole! ... So that's a thing.
Check out my RP thread and be a part of Saint City!
Veteranoftheconsolewars
Basic Member
Basic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Honey The Cat on Sat Mar 11, 2017 12:34 am

Veteranoftheconsolewars wrote:Welcome to the party! Seems like this is a good year for new talent to come around. Not sure if it's nostalgia or something in the air, but for whatever reason it seems like I'm not alone in this Sonic Resurgence. Well, hope you find your niche around here!
Haha! I'm no writer at all, but then again... I'm improving. Still pretty used to short sentences.  But I think i'm getting much better after that Animal Crossing RP on another site.  By the way, I have a question. I'm trying to take a minor character but the sign up subforum is archived and I can't post. Where can I sign up?
Honey The Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by ForevaYoung on Sat Mar 11, 2017 5:24 am

Hey there and welcome to SRN! 
We're all lovely people, and seeing so many newcomers on here is a great way to get more people involved. ^^

I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say: if you need a hand with anything, don't hesitate to ask for it! :3
ForevaYoung
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine on Sat Mar 11, 2017 9:36 am

Welcome to SRN enjoy your stay.
Shrike Marine
Legend Member
Legend Member

Back to top Go down