Warhammer Sonic fandom Crossover roleplay?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Warhammer Sonic fandom Crossover roleplay?

Post by Jaredthefox92 on Wed Mar 08, 2017 1:01 am

Greetings everyone, I just wanted to ask if anyone would like to participate in a already successful roleplay I've been doing:  http://sonicfanchara.wikia.com/wiki/Roleplay:_The_Taint_(Free-to-Join) (On this forum of course.) The plot is simple:

The Forces of Chaos from warhammer Fantasy/Warhammer 40,000 are on Mobius and now strange cults have been popping up all over. Your character can try to join Chaos, (which would be like any Warhammer 40,000 fan character doing so, only as Mobians), or try to fight Chaos. This will be more like Warhammer Fantasy to give the other side a fighting chance, (however it will be modern day fantasy, so don't expect the cultists and members of Chaos not to be packing heat!)

Joining Chaos has it's up and downs, but your character more than likely will get the benefits as I'm going to try to make this needlessly less 'grimdark', but instead try to play it as a Warhammer modern day Fantasy story. However, there are some repercussions, and once your character joins Chaos they're part of Chaos for the rest of the duration  of the roleplay.The Dark Gods have their mind, body, and soul!

What do you guys think?

Jaredthefox92
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Re: Warhammer Sonic fandom Crossover roleplay?

Post by Electrisa on Wed Mar 08, 2017 2:22 pm

9. No cross overs. This means NO My Little Pony RPs, NO Pokemon RPs, NO Megaman RPs, ect.

Please, no crossover RPs on SRN.

Staff
Staff

http://electrisa.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaredthefox92 on Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:38 pm

Electrisa wrote:9. No cross overs. This means NO My Little Pony RPs, NO Pokemon RPs, NO Megaman RPs, ect.

Please, no crossover RPs on SRN.

Why not?

Jaredthefox92
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Electrisa on Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:06 pm

Because it's against the rules. And it's against the rules because we've had trouble with crossovers here before - hence why the rule was implemented.

Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaredthefox92 on Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:18 pm

Electrisa wrote:Because it's against the rules. And it's against the rules because we've had trouble with crossovers here before - hence why the rule was implemented.

Technically this isn't a full crossover, to be a crossover the Imperium, Orks, Eldar, ect would have to be invading. No, the very nature of Chaos could be seen as it is in Warhammer Fantasy as some sort of mystical force, or power. It's not that two franchises are clashing, it's that there is a theme I'm planning on implementing in a subtle way into a non-canon roleplay.

Tell me, what was this instance? I would like to know just what went wrong with this crossover. I'm not trying to make this roleplay take one franchise over the other, the plan was to make an interesting and dark scenario where Mobius has to face corruption from within.
Jaredthefox92
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Electrisa on Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:30 pm

This crossover in particular was not involved, but the events have made us ban all crossovers, even from the Non-Canon section. You are not allowed to make a crossover RP, regardless of the degree the crossover goes to.

Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaredthefox92 on Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:32 pm

Electrisa wrote:This crossover in particular was not involved, but the events have made us ban all crossovers, even from the Non-Canon section. You are not allowed to make a crossover RP, regardless of the degree the crossover goes to.

I'm just going to consult Knuxtiger about this. If I'm not given a valid reason towards the nature as to why my concept will be bad then I will just confront her about this matter personally. Many people make rules without reason, and I would like to see just as to what circumstance went down as to why I cannot have Chaos as a playable concept here.

Jaredthefox92
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top