The most famous Roleplay???

Go down

The most famous Roleplay??? Empty The most famous Roleplay???

Post by Mark the Hedgehog on Sun Mar 05, 2017 6:26 pm

Hey Reply to me whats the most popular RP on this site tell me what it is :D
Mark the Hedgehog
Mark the Hedgehog

Back to top Go down

The most famous Roleplay??? Empty Re: The most famous Roleplay???

Post by Electrisa on Sun Mar 05, 2017 6:44 pm

There isn't such a thing as 'the most famous' RP - just look through open RPs, or RP suggestions, and join one that interests you: Just make sure it's recent! Check the date on the last post made. If it's older than a month, I wouldn't bother Razz

Last edited by Electrisa on Sun Mar 05, 2017 7:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

Staff
Staff

http://electrisa.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Dione on Sun Mar 05, 2017 6:59 pm

First off, hi there! Nice to meet you! 

Secondly, I'm going to try to answer your question to us from my personal view and interpretation.

When I look at the part 'most popular', I immediately think of the rp with the most views. I hope this is the correct way. I'll put the ones with the most views here (From all three sections: Open, closed, non-canon). I'll also answer your question with my personal favourite. It's a closed one (and part of the TTT) but I really enjoyed reading that particular roleplay. 

First off, based on the simple numbers and categories: 

Open roleplays: Pursuing Shadows. If you scroll through all roleplays in this category, you'll see this one has over 7700 views, meaning this is probably a very popular active one. 
Though, if you scroll on to the second page, you'll find a roleplay consisting of two topics, both with a lot of views and replies. Pt. 1 and Pt. 2 of Beginning of a Journey is the title of it. These two come down on an aproximate total of 13800 views. Though, it appears to be finished.

Closed roleplays: This is a simple one, it has only one page and there's no double topics (aka continuations of a roleplay in a new topic). The most popular one appears to be Tyson vs. Twilight. This one has a total of 2900 views. Though, this is an inactive roleplay. If you look at the active ones it would be Battle against the Shadow League. This one has a total view count of 2100. 

1x1: Most popular active one is Board Games. It has got 5 topics, 4 of them being full.

Non canon: There appears to be no active roleplays in this section at the moment. The most popular inactive one seems to be Finding Our Way Home with a total of 5600 views.

As for my own personal favourite: I know this is a closed one, but I thoroughly enjoyed reading this roleplay. It had funny and serious parts in it. Of course, I have not read all roleplays on this forum and perhaps there is one I would enjoy reading even more but yeah, from what I've read, Envy vs. Maxie is my favourite one. The one I am currently in, Going Wild, will also become one of my favourites, I suspect, because I know where the plot is going to go!

I really hope this was of some.. 'help'? 'Use'? Anyways, yeah, that's my answer ^-^"

EDIT: Whoops, I noticed Elec already replied. Gonna leave this here anyways if you need/want it xD;

Dione
Dione
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down