Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The most famous Roleplay???

3 posters

Go down

The most famous Roleplay??? Empty The most famous Roleplay???

Post by Mark the Hedgehog Sun Mar 05, 2017 6:26 pm

Hey Reply to me whats the most popular RP on this site tell me what it is :D
Mark the Hedgehog
Mark the Hedgehog

Back to top Go down

The most famous Roleplay??? Empty Re: The most famous Roleplay???

Post by Electrisa Sun Mar 05, 2017 6:44 pm

There isn't such a thing as 'the most famous' RP - just look through open RPs, or RP suggestions, and join one that interests you: Just make sure it's recent! Check the date on the last post made. If it's older than a month, I wouldn't bother Razz

Last edited by Electrisa on Sun Mar 05, 2017 7:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Electrisa
Electrisa
Master Member
Master Member

http://electrisa.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Dione Sun Mar 05, 2017 6:59 pm

First off, hi there! Nice to meet you! 

Secondly, I'm going to try to answer your question to us from my personal view and interpretation.

When I look at the part 'most popular', I immediately think of the rp with the most views. I hope this is the correct way. I'll put the ones with the most views here (From all three sections: Open, closed, non-canon). I'll also answer your question with my personal favourite. It's a closed one (and part of the TTT) but I really enjoyed reading that particular roleplay. 

First off, based on the simple numbers and categories: 

Open roleplays: Pursuing Shadows. If you scroll through all roleplays in this category, you'll see this one has over 7700 views, meaning this is probably a very popular active one. 
Though, if you scroll on to the second page, you'll find a roleplay consisting of two topics, both with a lot of views and replies. Pt. 1 and Pt. 2 of Beginning of a Journey is the title of it. These two come down on an aproximate total of 13800 views. Though, it appears to be finished.

Closed roleplays: This is a simple one, it has only one page and there's no double topics (aka continuations of a roleplay in a new topic). The most popular one appears to be Tyson vs. Twilight. This one has a total of 2900 views. Though, this is an inactive roleplay. If you look at the active ones it would be Battle against the Shadow League. This one has a total view count of 2100. 

1x1: Most popular active one is Board Games. It has got 5 topics, 4 of them being full.

Non canon: There appears to be no active roleplays in this section at the moment. The most popular inactive one seems to be Finding Our Way Home with a total of 5600 views.

As for my own personal favourite: I know this is a closed one, but I thoroughly enjoyed reading this roleplay. It had funny and serious parts in it. Of course, I have not read all roleplays on this forum and perhaps there is one I would enjoy reading even more but yeah, from what I've read, Envy vs. Maxie is my favourite one. The one I am currently in, Going Wild, will also become one of my favourites, I suspect, because I know where the plot is going to go!

I really hope this was of some.. 'help'? 'Use'? Anyways, yeah, that's my answer ^-^"

EDIT: Whoops, I noticed Elec already replied. Gonna leave this here anyways if you need/want it xD;
Dione
Dione
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down