Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Prelude Behind Bars

5 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

A Prelude Behind Bars - Page 2 Empty Re: A Prelude Behind Bars

Post by C.S.O. Tue Apr 04, 2017 4:16 am

( OOC: Apologies for the double post. But just making my update from my last post more apparent. Haven't seen Hikari around for a while. so, it's Froshana's turn to post. If Hikari can post before she does, by all means. If not, have to wait till next round. )

C.S.O.
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Froshana Tue Apr 04, 2017 5:16 am

"So it works out," Felicia replied, glancing down at the wolf warily sitting down in the bunk below.

The panther had leaned herself against the wall beside her bunk. It was hard to deny that she looked about like one would expect of a big cat placed inside a cage: bored and looking for something of interest to settle her gaze on.
But now that they were finally here, she wasn't entirely sure what to do. She glanced across the corridor at the wolf who had stood up to go and stand at the bars. He was introducing himself and socializing with the other pair in the cell next door. At least the boys were making friends.

A few moments of silence had passed between her and her own cellmate before Tala issued a question. Felicia's ears turned to draw her focus away from the conversation outside of their cell and back to the red wolf. She snorted softly in amusement.

"I'm fine," the feline replied, maintaining a low volume for now, "Just keeping my head down. Don't want to stand out so much on the first day that the guards are quick to learn my name. If I can stay as 'Black Cat' or 'Blackie' for my stay here, I'll be good."
Froshana
Froshana
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by ForevaYoung Wed Apr 05, 2017 3:11 am

The darker red ears belonging to Tala perked in surprise when Felicia actually responded to her. She believed the feline may just ignore her question and remain quiet. She was pleasantly surprised to have the opposite come true, but kept it hidden with only a look upwards to nod in her direction. 

"I... Know the feeling, believe me. But by the looks of things it may not be us that will stand out like a sore thumb in this place." She looked toward the cell where the snowy echidna was settled in. 
It was in that moment that she realised the salamander had been placed in there also. While they never truly spoke, she did still feel a sort of gratitude for somewhat sticking up for her before. Sure she could have taken the battlescarred bear on herself with no issues, but then that would have started a ruckus. She didn't want that, she wanted to get her time in here over with as quickly as possible. 

"It's a bit of a stupid question, but did you catch the time at all before we got landed in here?"

The canine shuffled around on her bunk so her head was on the bumpy pillow and closed her eyes over. A strange thought came to her when thinking of how quiet the female above her really was. She could be like herself, just wanting to stay low and get out because she had never been inside before, or she could have been here previously and had enemies. If it were the latter Tala doubted she would find out as she was in a way afraid to speak to the cat girl in case she upset her or touched a nerve. 

The maroon female leaned her head forward and pulled her hair loose from it's tie and let out a sigh of her own. What would be happening once dinner rolled around?

Last edited by ForevaYoung on Thu Apr 13, 2017 12:12 am; edited 1 time in total
ForevaYoung
ForevaYoung
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dregan Thu Apr 06, 2017 4:12 am

The salamander gave a slight smirk at the response from the stranger. Seemed something about his response had entertained him.
"A fitting name for a wolf," he commented with a chuckle, "Then again, I suppose with the etymology of surnames, it makes sense. After all, I do not think it too far-fetched to suggest that your ancient ancestor who first garnered that surname would indeed have been a wolf himself. Though perhaps a shame back then he left them with not enough of an impression to garner another title," he paused a second, before fixing the wolf across from him with a curiously amused gaze, "I anticipate you shall leave more of an impression than your most greatest of grandfathers." It seemed... kind of hard to really understand what the self-professed 'Raphael' was even blathering about at this point. Perhaps he just liked the sound of his own voice?

An abrupt change of topic seemed to confirm that this was probably the case.
"Besides, I believe prison the perfect place to make acquaintances! Everyone here is inevitably flawed in some aspect - and that makes them more interesting, no? I don't imagine there's anyone here who could truly be considered deep down as 'boring'..." he paused a second to consider, "Disreputable, yes, and I imagine there's certainly a number of unpleasant individuals here. But I imagine many are those who have simply fallen on hard times, or are more a victim of situation or circumstance. Perfectly pleasant individuals who have unfortunately comitted wrongs which have settled them here. Now they, my friend, are a pleasure to meet!"

Without even waiting for a response, the salamander pushed off the bars, and dropped his way into his bed, rolling into it's comfort. Lying there, no longer even facing dear Albert, he continued to prattle on;
"Though speaking of unsavoury individuals, perhaps you could give us the run-down! Who to know, who to avoid. What behaviours the guards particularly frown upon. All the little ins-and-outs, the secrets that you think we should know!" he chuckled, hands resting behind his head - before calling to the next cell; "Hey ladies, you might wanna listen too! Best to find this stuff out now rather than when one of us is being tossed in solitary!"
Dregan
Dregan
Hero
Hero

http://barred.smackjeeves.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by C.S.O. Thu Apr 06, 2017 4:43 pm

Albert watches Raphael carry off on his tangent regarding the origin of names with a fair degree of amusement. It wasn't too often that one came across such a refined individual inside a prison. At least not among the masses of lowlifes anyway.

Albert chooses not to reply to the running commentary from his neighbour, instead just letting him talk to his heart's content. He just watches and listens as Raphael eventually turns and walks away to settle on the bunk in his cell, only to resume talking once again. This time though, he seemed to be asking some more pertinent questions.

Especially since he called out to draw the attention of the female prisoners nearby... and also several others who were within earshot. Albert notices that there were others further along the corridor who had moved up to the bars of their cells and were glancing in the direction of the conversation.

Albert fixes his gaze back on Raphael.

"Well... that is a rather broad question to answer." he replies, "A lot of it depends on the exact circumstances. Some of the guards have their own quirks and tolerances. Activities one allows, another may not. As for the other inmates... that will simply come down to who you are, what you do, and how many others you have crossed intentionally or not."

Albert glances down the corridor again.

"I'd say the best advice I can offer is to try and keep your head down and your eyes and ears open."

C.S.O.
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by C.S.O. Sun Apr 09, 2017 4:27 pm

( OOC: And apologies for another double post.

It has been over two days. There has been no post from Hikari. Froshana may now post when ready. )

C.S.O.
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Froshana Wed Apr 12, 2017 1:01 am

((And it's been another two days! Sorry for the wait, I was sick for most of it.))

"You're not wrong about that. Talk about seeking attention..." the panther admitted in reference to their chatty echidna neighbor.

At the mention of the time, Felicia furrowed her brow. "Huh... No, not really," she replied, "Haven't seen too many clocks around. But it couldn't have been too late in the afternoon when we came in."

Throughout their own little conversation, the wolf, the salamander, and the echidna were continuing a chat of their own. One of them felt the need to try and drag the two females into the subject as well, drawing Felicia's gaze in the direction of the other cell. Her tail twitched beside her, but she made no attempt to reply. She did look over to the wolf they'd been talking to as he offered his own advice to the new inmates. It made the feline snort softly as there nothing she wasn't already relatively aware of. It was all just common sense. ...Well, to her at least.

The big cat exhaled softly, commenting down quietly to her cellmate, "Such social men we've been put near."

Last edited by Froshana on Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Froshana
Froshana
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by ForevaYoung Thu Apr 13, 2017 12:27 am

A slight chuckle escaped Talas snowy muzzle. "They are certainly full of beans aren't they?"

The dark red canine stretched herself out on the small bed, listening and feeling each crack and pop of her bones and joints as her body relaxed a little. She may as well get used to sharing a living quarters with someone, and if she was completely honest with herself, she was glad it wasn't someone overly talkative or invading her personal space. 

Yeah, she would have probably earned a one-way ticket to solitary if someone just ignored that right off the bat. 

Tala rolled off her bunk smoothly and stood back up on her feet. As she did so, her stomach growled rather loudly at the thought of food echoing in her head, and her face flared up in an embarrassed flush. "I apologise, I never ate before we got picked up."
She pulled her fluffy tail around to the front of her and began petting it subconsciously. She really needed to get out of doing that action, but it made her feel better when she was embarrassed or shy. 

The wolf girl found herself wandering around the small cell itself, taking in everything she could, even though there wasn't really much to take in visually. Each cell was the same, minus the ones in it. She came back and heard the males they were brought in with chatting away leisurely with the other wolf whom was already inside before they arrived. She could hear him detailing as much as he cared to disclose in terms of info on how to get by in here, but knew it really was just down to the person. If a guard didn't like you, then you just had the worst luck and it sucks. End of story. 

"Heh, so who do you think will be the unlucky sod who gets all the stick from the guards?"
ForevaYoung
ForevaYoung
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dregan Fri Apr 14, 2017 10:43 pm

((Just putting forward, it doesn't look like Hikari has even logged in at all for over two weeks now. May be worth just assuming them as 'out' for now, unless they make a return to the site.))

"Hmmm..." the salamander seemed to ponder quietly to himself for a moment. It was... rather hard to read the man - not at all helped by the way he'd mostly obscured himself in the lower bunk. Laying there, only the top of his tail seemed to be visible - that and the long tail he'd hung over the side, it's end idly wagging back and forth as he mulled over the wolf's words. Eventually however, after enough silence... he offered out a small chuckle.
"Aaah, but I'm awfully terrible at keeping my head down!" he grinned a little to himself as he stared at the bottom of the bed above him, "After all, if I'd kept to myself I probably wouldn't be here!"
It didn't feel that all of this neccesarily needed saying. He was evidently the sort of individual who liked to stand out a bit - and for someone of his stature to be in here, it was easily suggestable that there was probably SOME grand escapade that had highlighted him to the police.

Whatever the case was, he seemed to be enjoying himself. Bounding back off his bed and to his feet, he looked more like someone eager to be on holiday, as opposed to someone incarcerated against his will. A stylish spin as he turned to face Albert once more seemed to cement how at-ease he felt.
"Ah, but surely you have more to tell us than that right?" he questioned, "After all, places like this tend to have a little personality of their own. So what's the mood of the place?" Leaning forwarrd, Raphael allowed his arms to slip through the bars as he continued his line of questioning; "For example, what do people do for FUN around here? And the economy of it? A prison's like a little nation of it's own - does it trade in favours? Cigarettes? Private peep shows round the back of the worksheds?"

Pausing for a second, the salamander turned again - facing his back towards Albert as his leant against the bars;
"Then again, if you'd care not to share, that's fine too. I suppose one shall learn in time," he shrugged, "Hell, more fun for the discovery!"
Dregan
Dregan
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by C.S.O. Sat Apr 15, 2017 1:00 am

( OOC: Yeah... I've noticed he hasn't been logging in at all. I think I'll give him at least this one last round to get back into things before making a final decision on his official status here. )

Albert continues to watch Raphael as he moves from his bed and back to the bars of his cell.

"Well, from what I've observed the personality of this place depends on the personalities of the company you keep." he replies, "You move from one circle of associates to another and a lot of things change. As for fun... some seem to enjoy the work programs that are available. When we get out into the yard, you are always free to try to socialize with others or work out."

Albert pauses to glance up and down the corridor.

"There always seems to be some form of trading available. Finding dealers for what you may seek could be difficult as the guards tend to crack down on that sort of activity." Albert adds, "I try to stay out of that myself. Seems like a bit too much of a hassle."

C.S.O.
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by C.S.O. Tue Apr 18, 2017 5:48 am

( OOC: Another double post, but hopefully the last.

Three days have passed. No post from Hikari. Seeing as he hasn't been online in 19 days and there has been no word from him, I'll have to assume he's not coming back. So, from here on we won't be waiting for him to post.

Hikari, if you do return, I'll give you the option to rejoin.

For now, the post order is: Me, Froshana, Foreva, Dregan. )

C.S.O.
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Froshana Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:54 am

Felicia was staring up towards the ceiling by the time Tala chose to get back out of bed. Her ears turned forward at the sound of the wolf's stomach growling, the rest of her head tilting down to see the canine rather nervously stroking her tail. With a shrug of her shoulders and just a tiny smirk, Felicia replied, "It's not like we've got any control over that." Whether she was indicating the sounds of hunger pangs or when one last ate while in custody wasn't entirely clear. "I'm sure it'll be food time before long."

Once Tala turned away, the panther let out a long yawn, turning her gaze up toward the ceiling again. She was considering lying down and continuing to listen in on Albert and Raphael's chat when her cellmate offered another question, drawing the feline's eyes in her direction again.

"Well, it sure seems like they're not fond of the white guy next door," she replied, "'Sides, I'm sure you've heard the stories about what they do to guys like that in prison. If he can't stand up for himself, it's gonna be a loooong sentence being cooped up in here."
Froshana
Froshana
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by ForevaYoung Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:44 pm

'Curse you stomach, always thinking about yourself and never about anyone else...' Tala growled to herself. 

The horned female gave a sheepish glance towards Felicia. She had to admit, the snowy rodent had indeed stirred up some unwarranted attention. Whether he intended that to be the case or not, she couldn't really say, but she knew almost certainly that there was something very off with him. 
Tala swiveled her maroon ears to partially listen in on the ever-lasting conversation that was happening in the males' cell. The idea of working out brought a calm smile on to her face. So she could still get some training in. That was somewhat of a positive in this gloomy place. 

"Hopefully with any luck on his part he is able to avoid a major confrontation. It is look out for number one in here after all. People won't help him unless hes got a form of payment to keep him safe."

The shorter female inwardly shivered at the mention of 'private peep shows' from Raphael. Prison made others do some weird things, but that just made her feel very nervous. Pervy men were all around as well, so she began thinking if it would be possible to take a shower when nobody else was around, and settled down. 

"Typical men though, they've been out of action for so long they've forgotten what to do with themselves in here, heh." 
She hadn't intended on replying out loud, and clasped a hand over her mouth when she realised the voice she heard was her own.
ForevaYoung
ForevaYoung
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dregan Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:01 am

Well these answers were increasingly... dull. Yes, dull was the word in Raphael's mind. Or perhaps the simple matter of general conversation without activity was already getting to him? He needed to occupy himself.
Without comment, he undid the upper portion of his jumpsuit - rolling it down to his body before tying it at his waist. Beneath was a relatively well-cut torso, one he evidently had no issue with exposing to others.
Grabbing the upper bunk of the bed besides him, he pulled his body up - bringing his legs up to hook his feet between the bars of the bedside.

"Okay, so everything 'depends' on this that or the other. Aaand you can't be particular about anything because all of that well... depends!" he sniggered, "The prison is but everything and nothing!"
Releasing his handhold on the side of the bunk, he allowed his body to drop back. Now, dangling upside-down, he turned a head sidewards to glance at the wolf across from him;
"So what about you then?" he pressed the matter, "You say you think trading and such is a hassle, so who do you hang out with? What do you do for FUN? You must do - hngh - something!"
As he spoke, the salamander began to lift his body upwards. It seemed he'd decided to occupy himself with some upside-down chin-ups! Some would perhaps consider the abrupt decision to exercise in the middle of a conversation rather rude, but Raphael seemed to be either oblivious to this fact, or rather uncaring of it.

Well, at the very least, up until a comment from the neighbouring cell - at which point his work-out took a brief pause. Dangling down, he called once more to the women;
"I do apologise, though my boredom is not for lack of action!" he grinned - more to himself than anything else, "I am but a fickle man, and was hoping that my time here would perhaps be a refreshing experience. A change of sorts!"
He was still talking as if he was on goddamn holiday.
Dregan
Dregan
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by C.S.O. Sat Apr 22, 2017 2:48 am

Albert didn't really didn't seem to be bothered by Raphael's responses to him.

"Well, if you wanted to be someplace where the behaviours and events are predictable, you've ended up in the wrong place." he replies, "You are surrounded by people that don't adhere to the conventional norms for society after all."

Albert shifts back from the bars, glancing away, and taking on a more contemplative look for several moments.

"I don't think that will deter you from conducting your own trial and error though." he adds, "Perhaps you will be more astute with the interpretations of social interactions than I can be."

He then looks back at the salamander.

"As for myself... well, I'll generally spend time with whoever is interested being around me at any given moment. Otherwise, I just keep to myself usually." Albert replies, "I fear it's not much fun for someone who wants to be engaged."

Albert casts a glance towards the feline and wolf in the cell beside Raphael's as he catches the comment the wolf had made in there.

C.S.O.
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Froshana Sun Apr 23, 2017 5:24 am

Felicia started to raise an eyebrow at Tala's last sentence, but the wolf's reaction to her own words drew a short, amused chuckle from the dark-furred feline. She was going to reply, but the salamander next door beat her to it and she glanced that way again. She couldn't see him, but from the sound of his voice he wasn't just standing or sitting around. What was he doing while still managing to talk so much?

'Refreshing?' she wondered. There were many words she could think of to describe being in prison. 'Refreshing' was not one of the first that came to mind, though. The panther found herself wondering just how she wound up on the crazy bus when she was brought here. Any moment now, the wolf would say something off-putting as well, right?

She looked across the corridor from their cell, catching sight of the other wolf glancing their way. Tala's question about the time had stuck in her mind. It would be one thing to have a clock ticking away the seconds of her sentence, but it was even worse to not have any indication of the time that was passing.

Felicia took a moment to recline off to one side, propping herself up on her forearms to stretch her back for a few moments. Upon relaxing again, the big cat gave an exhale and settled in where she was. She did so want to ask how one kept track of the time while trapped in these cages, but figured that the answer she was assuming would make the most sense. No doubt there were scheduled patrols that came through, inspections, whatever times they were allowed to leave their cells. Her tail was starting to flick back and forth across her legs as she considered whether or not to really put forth her query. For now, she kept to the silent image she had been maintaining.
Froshana
Froshana
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by ForevaYoung Mon Apr 24, 2017 1:43 am

The responses to her rather out of place comment were less than expected. What with the very feline she was to share this cell with, and then none other than the reptile whom was really the only other in here she had partially made contact with. Although, she could practically see the grin on Raphael's face as he spoke aloud once again. 

It was safe to say Tala was feeling rather embarrassed about her silly actions and comments, which made a slight grumble come from her out of her discomfort. Hopefully the memory of this day would fade as time passed by in here. Unless it was really so boring, then some really weird secrets would probably come out. 
Maybe it would be best to let Felicia know about one in particular before lights out. Sleepwalking was the culprit in lot of her undoings, she had to admit, but she couldn't help it if she was hungry before she went to sleep beforehand, right? 

Quickly returning to eavesdrop in on what Albert was saying about the way things were normally, Tala found herself absentmindedly nodding along with his words. Stay out of the way and keep your head down. The best way to stay out of trouble... Unless that was exactly what you wanted. 

The maroon wolf took a hesitant step towards the bars and ran a hand against them gently, the loose bracelet on her wrist clanging against it slightly. She looked over to another nearby cell only for there to be no real signs of life from inside. Could to be possible they were the only ones in this block perhaps?
ForevaYoung
ForevaYoung
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dregan Wed Apr 26, 2017 2:58 pm

((Apologies for the delay! Been away for the weekend, back now!))

"I wouldn't suggest that things here shall be quite as unpredictable as you suggest - hngh," the salamander continued his exercises, pulling his body up once more, "However chaotic things are, there's always SOME order in the chaos. A nature of operations - hnph..." Letting his body relax down once more, he gestured upside-down towards the bar, "For example, we're all on a schedule correct? And now is the scheduled downtime. There will be a scheduled lunch I am sure, and a scheduled break. And on that scheduled break a group will perhaps hang out by the gate, and another will by the benches. And of course people will mix and match, and change, and there'll be the odd fight, and there'll be people breaking the rules..." the aristocrat smirked, "But the rules will be there to be broken, because people like this who like breaking them will sometimes even create their own rules to break. It's just nature!"

Allowing himself a couple more lifts, he soon enough had decided that would do for that exercise for the day and dropped down. Heading back to the bars, slicking his hair back once more, he returned to the standard face-to-face of conversation.
"Of course, you probably do know more of the place than I. And a little madness and unpredictability wouldn't go amiss... I am sure I can squeeze some fun from the venture... Speaking of which..."

With a slight lean forward, he tried to get a glance of the cell next to his;
"Alright in there ladies? You've gone quiet all of a sudden. Hope I didn't intrude on your earlier commentary too much."
Dregan
Dregan
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by C.S.O. Sat Apr 29, 2017 1:10 am

( OOC: It's no problem. You posted before I could get around to saying anything. And I would have given you a third day. I did as much for Hikari, after all. )

From that vantage point near the bars, Tala would be able to see that other cells beside Albert's had prisoners within them. At the sound of her bracelet clanging against the metal, some of the prisoners glance in her direction.

Albert glances towards the other wolf as she approaches the bars and runs a paw across them. He sees that the feline in her cell seems content to just stay in her bunk and keep quiet.

He glances back towards Raphael as he resumes his lecture on social dynamics and the nature of people. He's not really sure how to reply to any of the commentary, and instead decides to remain quiet as Raphael turns his attention to the wolf and feline. Albert watches and listens to see if they offer any sort of reply.

C.S.O.
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Froshana Tue May 02, 2017 2:54 am

((And this time it was my turn to be away for the weekend, oops! Signal at the lake is garbage anyway.))

The panther's eyes drifted over to lazily watch the red wolf inch closer to the jail cell's barred front. Their neighbor was still going on and on, something about predictability now? Felicia sunk down, stretching her arms out to hang off the bunk in front of her and flattening out to lie on her front. Her ears lowered out to either side of her head, though not necessarily out of irritation. She supposed it could be worse. He could love singing and be terrible at it.

As she looked over Tala some more, she did finally really take note of the canine's oversized jumpsuit. It made her brow furrow a little in confusion. She was opening her mouth to voice her curiosity over the matter when a question from the next cell over piped up. She looked to the bit of bars that separated the front of their cells from each other, half-expecting to see a face there. When there was actually not, the panther glanced back to Tala. Of the two of them, the wolf was the more talkative, not to mention closer over there. Felicia decided to let her offer a response before she would consider making her own reply.
Froshana
Froshana
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by ForevaYoung Tue May 02, 2017 2:46 pm

The glint of some eyes from the dull closed off areas told Tala that there were in fact many others inside this area, they were clearly just a little more quiet and in keeping to themselves. She made a slight noise of surprise when one bracelet clanged softly and quickly retracted her hand and bowed slightly in apology if she had disturbed anyone. 

Her ears perked a little at the voice of Raphael asking if they were both alright as they had fallen silent. Not that they were really talking much anyway. She believed they fell into a comfortable silence as she deemed Felicia one who preferred the calm and quiet. A quick glance to the dark feline indicated she was waiting to see how her own response would be first, probably considering she was closer to them she guessed. The cat herself had been giving the wolf girl a couple of looks, and she had a feeling it was to do with how much she was literally swimming in her jumpsuit. Curse her small body sometimes. She subconsciously shuffled on the spot and began pulling the suit about to try and have it sit a little better on her. 

"...Just, listening. Gathering information to help us know what's best to do and what not to do really." The young voice floated over to the males. She didn't really know what else to day to them to have them ensured that was the reason for them being quiet without them asking questions. "You, Mr Hall are asking all of the questions I believe we are interested in as well, so why ask the same thing twice and waste our breath?"

Tala hoped she didn't come across as rude, but sometimes it couldn't be helped if she was stating the obvious. She only hoped that the constant talking wasn't upsetting the other 'residents' around them as she could only imagine how possibly grumpy they were.
ForevaYoung
ForevaYoung
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dregan Wed May 03, 2017 3:58 pm

The salamander couldn't help but smirk a little at Tala's response. No acknowledgement of her little side comment from earlier then? No worries, he was sure there was at least the ponderance of it.
"Please, please, call me Raph," he responded, "'Mr. Hall' is so... formal. It's boring. It's what everyone at those high-society get-togethers tend to refer to me as..." he gave a slight pause, rubbing his chin, "By the way, whenever you get out of here? Don't advise them. Couldn't meet a group of less interesting people. All talking about their families and their family heritages and all the things their ancestors have done because they never do anything themselves." A certain tone of intensity carried into his voice that... hadn't demonstrated itself before. Seemed his feelings on that matter were clear.

Still, it didn't take too long for him to relax again. Leaning against the bars of his cell, he tried to peek as far through as he could - hoping to angle at least the slightest view of the two in the cell next to him. It probably wasn't particularly succesful, but it least it felt better when directing conversation their way.
"And there actually waaas one question from earlier that I didn't get answered..." he gave a low chuckle, "What are you all in for... and did you actually do it?~"
Dregan
Dregan
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by C.S.O. Wed May 03, 2017 11:02 pm

Albert focuses more of his attention on the female wolf, noting her, seemingly nervous, reactions to things here. He notices the that female panther seemed far more comfortable in these surroundings by comparison. Then he listens to the brief exchange between the wolf and Raphael, while also watching how they convey their responses. Then at Raphael's question, Albert chuckles slightly.

"I'm sure that we are all innocents here. Just everyday citizens wrongly convicted and oppressed by the forces of conformity." he replies, with a generous amount of sarcasm.

C.S.O.
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Froshana Thu May 04, 2017 11:49 pm

Felicia let her eyes ease closed, listening to Tala go ahead and reply for the both of them. One eye did open briefly at some tension towards the end of Raphael's following response, though.

'Hm... Interesting,' she mused silently.

When another question also followed, the panther let a smirk cross her muzzle. As one might expect, she made no move to reply, but her ears raised a little to listen to Albert's sarcastic comment and see what the others might say. She knew good and well her response would be nothing overly interesting, but seeing as the current participants of the conversation didn't exactly seem like hardened criminals either, she was curious to know what they had done to merit imprisonment in this place.
Froshana
Froshana
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by ForevaYoung Fri May 05, 2017 12:47 am

Oh boy, there was the question of the hour. 

As soon as the words left Raphael's mouth, Tala flattened her ears down to the sides of her head. It was something they may all want to talk about and maybe some might even brag about what they've done. It was normal though. She just felt very out of place at present. 

Then the comment from Albert came from nowhere. She practically felt the sarcasm smack her in the face, but not in a demeaning way. He was more or less stating he meant the complete opposite in a humorous way, which, she admitted did bring the ghost of a smirk onto her white muzzle. 

Instead of replying however, she took the time for this subject to make a trip to the bathroom. Nobody would talk to her like that, right?
ForevaYoung
ForevaYoung
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next