Going Wild

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Going Wild

Post by C.S.O. on Fri Jun 16, 2017 11:48 pm

After waiting a few moments and seeing that no one appeared to be doing anything threatening, Wolf ceases his growling, and then turns his attention towards himself. He shifts his head around carefully, just testing his range of motion and looking around and over himself as best he can. The slight glow he was still giving off let him see that he was still 'wearing' his clothing. But now that he was on all fours, the clothing he had on didn't seem to fit well.

*No... it's not that I'm on all fours...* he thinks, *It's... more like I've... changed... Oh no...*

With this in mind he actually looks down at his paws. Instead of the five separate digits he used to have, he now sported a close cluster of toes with more visible claws.

*I'm a feral animal now?!* he thinks, surprised by that idea, *Or at least I look like one... I don't really FEEL feral... of course I'm not exactly the most civilized person either...*

He continues to glance over himself, but the clothing he has on make it more difficult to move and they also obscured most of his body from his sight. And now with the paws of a feral animal, moving the clothes he had on would be a challenge.

He isn't given much time to contemplate his situation any further, as another blast from inside the tent knocked him aside. The shockwave from the explosion in the closed environment wasn't enough to knock him over though. It does draw his attention over to the hyena, who was barking out a command for silence. He growls softly in reply, not appreciating the method she chose to gain his attention. The situation was already difficult enough without anyone throwing their weight around.

C.S.O.
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Re: Going Wild

Post by Froshana on Thu Jun 22, 2017 11:45 pm

((Massive apologies for dropping off the face of the forum for a bit, guys. The last couple of weeks at work have been 100% garbage and not having my laptop makes posting 83% more difficult. Thanks for your patience!))

Speaking of throwing one's weight around, the equine in the group had gracelessly been attempting to find some sort of upright position that didn't feel totally wrong. She had just managed to... somewhat get there? The Clydesdale leaned her weight back onto her rump, leaving her unnervingly awkward-bending hind legs extended while her front legs propped her up. All in all, it was a large horse awkwardly trying to sit like a dog. It looked plenty silly.

Right upon reaching this position, she was still looking about from the glowing wolf to the fox scurrying about and more animals close by that all predominantly appeared to be predators and then back down to her own body. This didn't go on for too long before the hyena reared up and unleashed bursts of energy from her front paws. The sound that emerged from her was additionally unnerving and it was easily enough to indeed silence the Clydesdale and make her look over with wide, fearful eyes. Granted, that frozen moment of temporary quiet didn't last.

Venus' eyes darted back down to her front hooves where her fingers should have been. Her ears flicked back, her eyes squinted and she let out a strange, whinny-like squeal. The front hooves started to stomp at the grass like a toddler throwing a tantrum.

"Wwwwhhhaaat is even happening?!" she finally protested to no one in particular.

Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Back to top