I need some advice...

Go down

I need some advice... Empty I need some advice...

Post by RickerRagdoll on Wed Jan 04, 2017 4:04 pm

SO...I've been thinking...wait first off, did anyone enjoy reading that Sonic fanfic I posted a real long time ago?  If you can't find it than search up "Sonic Anarchy" It'll be under "Guest" since I deleted my old account so...yeah, but getting back to what I was going to say.

I've felt like making another fanfic, though I can only work on one at a time since I barely have any talent when it comes to this sort of thing.  So I want your guy's opinion on this.  What kind of fanfic should I write?

Here's the list:

• Pokémon Sun/Moon fanfic
  • Another Sonic fanfic
  • An Animal Crossing fanfic
  • Something original for once

I won't be posting the story on Fanfiction or Wattpad, since both of those websites are restricted for me.  I will probably post it on Google + or something like that once it's done.

Anyway, what kind of story should I do?
RickerRagdoll
RickerRagdoll
Basic Member
Basic Member

Back to top Go down

I need some advice... Empty Re: I need some advice...

Post by Dione on Wed Jan 04, 2017 4:30 pm

Why don't you try and write a fanfic of your own characters? Give them some development in their life outside of roleplays and stuff c:

You could also try writing a story of an original universe outside of any franchise, but that's something that takes time to develop and write out. It's all up to you though!

Last edited by Dione on Wed Jan 04, 2017 4:32 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Dem darn typo's)
Dione
Dione
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by RickerRagdoll on Wed Jan 04, 2017 9:27 pm

The fanfics are about my characters outside of Rp's, at least the Sonic one is.  The Sun/Moon one is about my Sun character who I named Ronald(please don't question it)and his journey through the Alola region.  The Animal Crossing fanfic is about a brother and a sister who moved to Ennui in order to start anew, but well...things happen.

As for the story that's all original...I've had a lot of time to think about the plot, and I still have no idea what I'm doing...But I guess I'll figure it out eventually...
RickerRagdoll
RickerRagdoll
Basic Member
Basic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down