The Dystopia

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Dystopia

Post by Codename-Jack on Fri Dec 30, 2016 5:01 am

Lady person said not to abuse my powers and all... But I hate being left in the dark. 

The rings on his hand started to glow like flashlights.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaredthefox92 on Fri Dec 30, 2016 5:05 am

"Turn that crap off!" A voice said to him, followed by the sound of what appeared to be the charging up of some sort of laser weapon.

The fox who was hiding in the corner was now pointing a sort of pistol like gun at the hedgehog's head. The illumination of the light would reveal this to be a black and grey fured fox with green eyes. The fox appeared to be nervous, he had the gun clearly ready to fire, but he was appearing as if he was trying to check his options.

Jaredthefox92
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Codename-Jack on Fri Dec 30, 2016 5:12 am

"No worries... No worries..." Siver let his hands fade, "I was just curious to why you ran. I'm not really the fighting type... You could've just said s'cuse me."

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaredthefox92 on Fri Dec 30, 2016 5:15 am

"It's none of your business. What if I told you I was taking a nice little jog and I just so happen to have a fetisim for knocking bozos down? What do you care?"

Jaredthefox92
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Codename-Jack on Fri Dec 30, 2016 5:24 am

"What's a feta... A fetises... A fe...  Fetishim?"

Gold smacked her forehead. She knew. She knew and she wasn't going to say anything. She didn't want him asking herhow she knew.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaredthefox92 on Fri Dec 30, 2016 5:27 am

"You are too stupid to live. Were it not for the fact I pull this trigger and then everyone hears it you would be getting a brain full of steaming hot plasma right now."

Jaredthefox92
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Codename-Jack on Fri Dec 30, 2016 5:40 am

"Maybe I am stupid... You wouldn't really pull the trigger on that alone. Maybe if I were stupid and dangerous... But not just stupid."

Silver may have lacked wisdom but he made up for it in instinct. He didn't quite know why, but he felt he was safe. That slight hesitation was all his gut needed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaredthefox92 on Fri Dec 30, 2016 5:45 am

"What kind of Siagian are you? On Moebius everyone is dangerous. You must be an outsider. IF you are just a imbecile and not some undercover agent then go ahead, humor me. Tell me, who are you exactly.Go head, I don't have all day, spit it out!" 

Jaredthefox92
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Codename-Jack on Fri Dec 30, 2016 6:05 am

"Silver... The Hedgehog, naturally. And you're right... I'm not from arround here. I'm from another dimension... I'm just here to check out what became of Moebius. I've only heard rumor so far."

"Too much Silver! Reel it back! Reel it back!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaredthefox92 on Fri Dec 30, 2016 6:10 am

"I knew it, a prime, a friggin prime! Rodent scum no less...Alright 'Silver', or whatever your lame codename you've been given is. Who do you work for? The humans, the eggheads? Answer me, my trigger finger is getting mighty itchy right about now.Where is she? Where?"

Jaredthefox92
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Codename-Jack on Fri Dec 30, 2016 6:37 am

"She? You mean.... The weasle who told me to stop hovering in public? I mean... I have a female friend back on... you call it "Prime?" We're in a... sort of a rag-tag sciency group...... I dont do any of the sciency stuff. They make me do most of the tricky dangerous parts 'cause I'm surprisingly durable."

"Do you think he can hear me or... lucky guess... Oh nononono! Did I just get you in trouble? Ohmygosh! Tell him I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make him upset. Oh-- please don't kill Silver. He's only 14! He hasn't even been kissed yet."

Silver had to clench his temple. Her anxiety was generating feedback, like a mic brought too close to a speaker.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaredthefox92 on Fri Dec 30, 2016 6:50 am

The fox shook his head and then lowered his armament. Clearly he had on the expression that this was the single worst and dumbest thing he had to deal with in a while. He turned down the gun and put it in a holster wrapped around his chest.

"My daughter, Grau. They have her. Since whoever you're listening to on that microphone, and yourself both sound like morons I suppose it won't be bad if I told you. That crap on the news? It's a lie. We were winning from what I've been told, but apparently some sort of splinter group within Nevereld was able to capture both my son and my daughter. I am trying to do this on my own, nobody I can trust, well nobody with half  a brain that is."

"Anyways, I know where you're from. The blue guy, the fat man, ring any bells? I have a mind to think you're one of the the federation's experiments, but then again they would be incredibly stupid to send a person like you to shank me. Look, as much as I want to put you 1.83 meters into the ground I'm going to need all the 'durable' help I can get. You primes usually are the opposite of us, that means that more than likely you're not going to backstab me. All I am is really a just a father who want's best for his kids, it's all I ever wanted.Just like Ivan."

Jaredthefox92
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Codename-Jack on Fri Dec 30, 2016 6:57 am

"Well... I know... If I knew my father... I'd wish he were half as good a dad as you."

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaredthefox92 on Fri Dec 30, 2016 4:50 pm

"I wish I was half as good as my father, if he were alive these rebellions would not be happening. "

Jaredthefox92
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Codename-Jack on Fri Dec 30, 2016 7:44 pm

"Well I don't see a reason not to help you. Since you know more about the people here than I do, I could learn a lot. Not to mention you're right about "Primes." Most of us don't even know the meaning of backstab."

Gold was very careful with her next message. She calmed herself as much as possible so that only Silver could hear.

"Silver... I don't trust him. He may have good intentions but when it comes to his children he may use you as a bargaining chip, not an ally. Maybe it's because I'm not from your world... people are dirtier than you give them credit for."

Then I won't give him a reason to throw me away, Silver thought to himself.

"I just ask that, if were both in a fight and it looks bad on my end, don't help me no matter what."

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaredthefox92 on Fri Dec 30, 2016 7:55 pm

"Wasn't planning to, but alright. By the way. I can feel you're a psyker, my old man was one as well. A twelfth level one by our ratings. All I can do is a little bit of telepathy, but that's about it." The fox said as he suddenly went from talking, to speaking into Silver's mind.

Jaredthefox92
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Codename-Jack on Fri Dec 30, 2016 8:23 pm

"Oh... Well that explains a lot. We don't really have levels where I'm from. Most of the Psykers just get taken away by the Order and used in experiments. They're trying to travel dimensions previously unaccessable and I guess strong Psykers can open these portals. My friend was one of them but we got out and I managed to close the portal a long with the beast inside. I hear other dimensions are having similar issues... thats kind of why I'm here."

"And sorry, I only use telepathy in emergencies. I get nauseous when I try to speak with my mind over long distances... but I'm great when it comes to telekinesis. The "speaker" sound you might occasionally hear is my friend. She's a little too good for her own good. I shouldn't be able to hear her from another dimension. Its a wonder you can as well."

"I hope we can help somehow. I know it's not much. I know working with kids might not be what you originally wanted. But... Both of us know it sucks not having family... we would hate to see you or your daughter have to live like that."

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaredthefox92 on Fri Dec 30, 2016 8:42 pm

"On Moebius we're all militarized so psychic soldiers are our business. I'd prepare for that if I were you. So, you're here to snoop on us or something?" Grief said as he prepared to whisper once again.

"Actually I can just hear this woman with my ears, I'm a fox you know.It's kinda our talent."
He said as he pointed to his pointy fox ears.

"Right, that's why I'm going to get them back. However, we need to get others who I can trust to help us on this. Most of my friends are currently outside of Siag, but if we can get to colonel Baldrova then perhaps she could assist us. She's on garrison duty near the southern wall. We'll have to do this quietly, who knows who is a turncoat in this city." Grief told him.

Jaredthefox92
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Codename-Jack on Fri Dec 30, 2016 9:47 pm

"No offense Mr.... but everyone here looks like a turncoat."

Gold let the stranger in on her telepathy for a moment. 

"Were not using microphones at all. My brain makes that feedback noise on a mass frequency when I get anxious. Believe it or not... this is all taking place in your minds. I'm using a device to help me find Silver's specific location. Usually people can't hear me but... when I get excited I go from a fixed point to a huge radius. With you, since I don't know where you are, all I have to do is speak louder. That being said... If anyone else stood 4 feet from him they might be able to hear me. If I rarely talk to you it's because it's risky."

"You wont have to worry about anyone hearing her is what she's tring to say... long as she's calm."

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaredthefox92 on Fri Dec 30, 2016 9:58 pm

"Welcome to Moebius, it used to be a lot worse around here if you can believe me." Grief replied.

"Well she better be careful, the Guard has some very powerful and trained psykers who could probe and tune in on anyone in Siag. Thankfully they're not deployed normally unless the alert level is raised past the military's conventional response capabilities. In short be hopeful she isn't in the wrong place at the wrong time. "  Grief spoke back.

"So, are you guys zone cops or something? Should I say 'Zilver' instead?"

Jaredthefox92
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Codename-Jack on Fri Dec 30, 2016 10:08 pm

"Good one," Silver said with a chuckle, " No... and if I was I'd probably quit in a week. I couldn't poliece multiple zones... let alone my own. Like I said, just two scientist and their psychic musscle."

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaredthefox92 on Fri Dec 30, 2016 10:11 pm

"My mother was a scientist, my aunt is one still. I can tell a scientist from someone who  isn't, but for now it doesn't matter. So, are we going to waste time on your friend coming here kid or are we going to get going?" Grief asked him.

Jaredthefox92
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Codename-Jack on Fri Dec 30, 2016 10:26 pm

"I don't think he gets that I'm supposed to be the musscle... Not the scientists." He said to no one in paticular while pitifully flexing.

"Oh! Right! Lead the way."

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaredthefox92 on Fri Dec 30, 2016 10:31 pm

"Before we go, it is going to be dangerous. Here, take this." Grief said as he pulled out another gun and reached out to hand him a plasma pistol.

The gun looked like the one Grief had before, but seemed to be a slight different color. It looked high tech and from the make of it the weapon appeared to  be of sturdy and finely crafted. There wasn't anything like fancy engravings or gold plates on it however. Clearly the gun looked like it was meant to be given to your average foot soldier.

"The piece recharges over time, so you have unlimited ammo. However it also can tend to overheat. Don't let that happen, short controlled bursts, got it?"

Jaredthefox92
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Codename-Jack on Fri Dec 30, 2016 10:51 pm

"Wait... You want me to shoot things? Like... Things without free will right? Please tell me were not shooting living things."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum