Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dystopia

2 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

The Dystopia - Page 2 Empty Re: The Dystopia

Post by Codename-Jack Fri Dec 30, 2016 5:01 am

Lady person said not to abuse my powers and all... But I hate being left in the dark. 

The rings on his hand started to glow like flashlights.
Codename-Jack
Codename-Jack

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Codename-Jack Fri Dec 30, 2016 5:12 am

"No worries... No worries..." Siver let his hands fade, "I was just curious to why you ran. I'm not really the fighting type... You could've just said s'cuse me."
Codename-Jack
Codename-Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by Codename-Jack Fri Dec 30, 2016 5:24 am

"What's a feta... A fetises... A fe...  Fetishim?"

Gold smacked her forehead. She knew. She knew and she wasn't going to say anything. She didn't want him asking herhow she knew.
Codename-Jack
Codename-Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by Codename-Jack Fri Dec 30, 2016 5:40 am

"Maybe I am stupid... You wouldn't really pull the trigger on that alone. Maybe if I were stupid and dangerous... But not just stupid."

Silver may have lacked wisdom but he made up for it in instinct. He didn't quite know why, but he felt he was safe. That slight hesitation was all his gut needed.
Codename-Jack
Codename-Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by Codename-Jack Fri Dec 30, 2016 6:05 am

"Silver... The Hedgehog, naturally. And you're right... I'm not from arround here. I'm from another dimension... I'm just here to check out what became of Moebius. I've only heard rumor so far."

"Too much Silver! Reel it back! Reel it back!"
Codename-Jack
Codename-Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by Codename-Jack Fri Dec 30, 2016 6:37 am

"She? You mean.... The weasle who told me to stop hovering in public? I mean... I have a female friend back on... you call it "Prime?" We're in a... sort of a rag-tag sciency group...... I dont do any of the sciency stuff. They make me do most of the tricky dangerous parts 'cause I'm surprisingly durable."

"Do you think he can hear me or... lucky guess... Oh nononono! Did I just get you in trouble? Ohmygosh! Tell him I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make him upset. Oh-- please don't kill Silver. He's only 14! He hasn't even been kissed yet."

Silver had to clench his temple. Her anxiety was generating feedback, like a mic brought too close to a speaker.
Codename-Jack
Codename-Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by Codename-Jack Fri Dec 30, 2016 6:57 am

"Well... I know... If I knew my father... I'd wish he were half as good a dad as you."
Codename-Jack
Codename-Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by Codename-Jack Fri Dec 30, 2016 7:44 pm

"Well I don't see a reason not to help you. Since you know more about the people here than I do, I could learn a lot. Not to mention you're right about "Primes." Most of us don't even know the meaning of backstab."

Gold was very careful with her next message. She calmed herself as much as possible so that only Silver could hear.

"Silver... I don't trust him. He may have good intentions but when it comes to his children he may use you as a bargaining chip, not an ally. Maybe it's because I'm not from your world... people are dirtier than you give them credit for."

Then I won't give him a reason to throw me away, Silver thought to himself.

"I just ask that, if were both in a fight and it looks bad on my end, don't help me no matter what."
Codename-Jack
Codename-Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by Codename-Jack Fri Dec 30, 2016 8:23 pm

"Oh... Well that explains a lot. We don't really have levels where I'm from. Most of the Psykers just get taken away by the Order and used in experiments. They're trying to travel dimensions previously unaccessable and I guess strong Psykers can open these portals. My friend was one of them but we got out and I managed to close the portal a long with the beast inside. I hear other dimensions are having similar issues... thats kind of why I'm here."

"And sorry, I only use telepathy in emergencies. I get nauseous when I try to speak with my mind over long distances... but I'm great when it comes to telekinesis. The "speaker" sound you might occasionally hear is my friend. She's a little too good for her own good. I shouldn't be able to hear her from another dimension. Its a wonder you can as well."

"I hope we can help somehow. I know it's not much. I know working with kids might not be what you originally wanted. But... Both of us know it sucks not having family... we would hate to see you or your daughter have to live like that."
Codename-Jack
Codename-Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by Codename-Jack Fri Dec 30, 2016 9:47 pm

"No offense Mr.... but everyone here looks like a turncoat."

Gold let the stranger in on her telepathy for a moment. 

"Were not using microphones at all. My brain makes that feedback noise on a mass frequency when I get anxious. Believe it or not... this is all taking place in your minds. I'm using a device to help me find Silver's specific location. Usually people can't hear me but... when I get excited I go from a fixed point to a huge radius. With you, since I don't know where you are, all I have to do is speak louder. That being said... If anyone else stood 4 feet from him they might be able to hear me. If I rarely talk to you it's because it's risky."

"You wont have to worry about anyone hearing her is what she's tring to say... long as she's calm."
Codename-Jack
Codename-Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by Codename-Jack Fri Dec 30, 2016 10:08 pm

"Good one," Silver said with a chuckle, " No... and if I was I'd probably quit in a week. I couldn't poliece multiple zones... let alone my own. Like I said, just two scientist and their psychic musscle."
Codename-Jack
Codename-Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by Codename-Jack Fri Dec 30, 2016 10:26 pm

"I don't think he gets that I'm supposed to be the musscle... Not the scientists." He said to no one in paticular while pitifully flexing.

"Oh! Right! Lead the way."
Codename-Jack
Codename-Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by Codename-Jack Fri Dec 30, 2016 10:51 pm

"Wait... You want me to shoot things? Like... Things without free will right? Please tell me were not shooting living things."
Codename-Jack
Codename-Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum