A New Sanctuary?

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: A New Sanctuary?

Post by Dione on Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:41 am

Dione lowered her hand again and scratched behind her ear. "Nice to meet you." She slowly started making her way over to the isle with the drills as Caen had pointed out before.

The canine looked around and tried to remember the exact size she needed. 6 mm? 9? Probably both. She grabbed a drill from both sizes and turned around to see if the other two were behind her. 'If only Felicia were here, she's way better at this stuff than me..'

My characters' bios:
Dione Captor
Ira Wright
Sarah Kershaw
Felicia Sule

All my characters can also be found on Toyhou.se. 
Dione

Back to top Go down

Post by ForevaYoung on Sat Jun 10, 2017 3:21 am

While the hedgehog whom she was convinced she knew but didn't went to try and calm down the man running the shop, Yukiko went off to help out with the drills Dione wanted to get. She had no idea what to do and what she needed, but she was spooked, to say the least. 

She noticed as she was keeping a discreet eye on the green wolf, that Caen was keeping a concerned eye on her. Hmm, perhaps he felt guilty for zoning out? She couldn't exactly blame him however, he didn't have the most boring life in the world, so his mind must always be reeling with potential dangers and how to stop them. She thought of it as possible omniprescence, without actually being there. 

"C-caen, you have n-no need to worry. It was just a dizzy spell. P-please, lets get M-miss Dione the help she needs,then w-we shall attend to our items fir the c-chao garden."

The shy leopard stood beside Dione and pressed her fingers together, trying to work out a way to start a conversation with her. She seemed nice enough, and maybe even a little like herself in a way. A pink dusting appeared on her cheeks when she found herself staring at the slightly taller female and shook her head, making her black and violet hair wave about freely. 

"Uh, h-hi.. So uhm what k-kind of drill are you trying to get? Is there a p-particular size? Are you looking f-for a wireless one? Ohh, and do y-you need extra pieces? 

The way she was going on was as if she knew half of what she was talking about, when in reality she just spotted stuff on the side of a box conveniently nearby. If it worked she would be happy, if not then at least she managed a few sentences. 

As they were looking at the small metal tools, Melody spotted some things she believed they would need to clean the garden up with and picked up a small shovel to carry back over to her partner. "Chaooo chick kik kiko!"

The sounds of babbling perked the violet felines ears as she turned to see the tiny white and blue creature holding up the tool. "Oh my, let me take that for you, Melody. Thank you for showing us where these are. You've been very helpful, little one."
As Yukiko praised the chao, Melody puffed up her chest in pride and then flew off to go explore the shop some more and to try and help. amber orange eyes kept an eye on her to make sure she didn't cause any trouble.

My OC Bios:
Tala the wolf
Yukiko Crescent
Zephryos Dumisa
ForevaYoung
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur on Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:53 pm

When Yukiko had noticed Caen constantly checking up on her, his face became ever so slightly redder, again. It was odd to be so flustered, but the hedgehog's screw up had completely thrown his confidence at that point.

When they finally reached the drills, Caen took a deep breath, trying to calm himself down, again. He turned to the two walking behind him "I would guess you'd need a set of drill bits, as well?" He asked, after Yukiko's... Less than expert language regarding the power tools.

Amazing art of Caen done by the equally amazing Uncanny Illustrator!

Creator of Caen Flare, the bio of which can be seen
HERE: http://sonicrpnation.forumotion.com/t3905-caen-flare#178424
The Red Blur
Legend Member
Legend Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SmookiSmooku on Thu Jun 15, 2017 2:53 am

He only payed for the wrench, and went outside. He leaned against a wall, frowning. "Man, that didn't go well." He sighed. He watched as the leopard, hedgehog, and the still unknown creature. He thought of something. He knew he knew them. Then it hit him, he knew them from the woods that one time.

"Wait, those guys?" He turned to look directly at him and put his hands on the glass. "I wonder what they're up too?" He questioned.

Faker? I think you're the fake hedgehog around here!
You're comparing yourself to me? HA! You're not even good enough to beat my-

I'll make you eat those words!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nickname: SkiSku

Turqoise the Hedgehog:
http://sonicrpnation.forumotion.com/t4382-turquoise-the-hedgehog

Alfie Wolf
http://sonicrpnation.forumotion.com/t4453-alfie-wolf
SmookiSmooku
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dione on Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:15 pm

((I am so sorry for the late post, but I can explain. A lot has gone down the past week and I needed a short break from everything. Sorry for not letting you guys know, I know I should have done that. I'm sort of okay now and back in the normal posting rythym I hope.))

"...Yes! Drill bits! That's what I need. Forgot the name of it." Dione tilted her head slightly, turning away slightly to try and hide the red flush of embarrassment on her face. Carefully she put away the case of the drill she was holding and moved a bit further into the isle to find the part where they kept the bits. She was already standing in front of the right part of the isle and she was holding a few packs of bits when she started thinking to herself. How could she have forgotten the name of such a simple thing? Smooth work, very smooth. 'What if they think I'm a loser now? They probably are laughing at me right now.' 

Dione glanced over to the hedgehog and the snow leopard, only to look back at her hands immediately after. "I- I think that t- that's it for now.." The wolf ran a hand through her hair and turned around to face the others. "What d- d- do you.." A small cough escaped her before she could finish talking. "What do you n- need?"
Dione

Back to top Go down

Post by ForevaYoung on Sat Jun 24, 2017 3:40 am

As soon as the green wolf spoke up that all she needed was in her hands, she asked what they needed. How exactly could she say without the female thinking there may in fact be a murder or something going on with what they were looking for? 
"Well, uhmm..." The violet female started, holding up the small tool her Chao had brought over. "Y-you see, we actually were fortunate enough to find some place rather secret and not very common nowadays."

She knew it wasn't the best idea to just blurt it out in the middle of a shop, so tried to be quite open about it without actually saying they were aiming to restore a Chao Garden of all things. The media would be all over it. How can the little creatures live in peace if they're overrun with the wrong type of visitors? 
"We are r-restoring the area as it is in dire need of it. The 'tenants' cannot d-do it themselves."
Quoting the word tenants by pointing to the small white chao now perched above the two females. "Anyway... We need uhm... S-shovels, weed killer... Some stone filler, shears, and... A filter. P-probably more, but we are only t-two sets of hands after all."

Great, she rambled in her silly stuttering way. She bet anything the wolf girl would bail on them any moment now.. 
Turning to her red companion, she nodded. "Caen, are y-you alright? You seem unlike yourself?" She slowly went to raise a hand to the red hedgehog to place a hand on his forehead, only to see he was in fact more red than usual? Was he embarrassed or something? Surely he wasn't still hung up in his earlier actions. Sure he wasn't all there, but these things happen. She was sure there was a reason for it, so never asked as it wasn't her place to do so. 
After checking that the fiery male wasn't coming down with something suddenly, Yukiko made her way to where the tools they needed were in the compressed store. She turned to the other two as Melody began floating around chirping happily that they were on the move again. 

Yukiko caught Diones flushed face and an image hit her unexpectedly, earning a gasp to come from her before her own face flushed dangerously. She whipped back around and speed walked over to the tools to begin picking some up. "L-lets g-g-get this done!"

My OC Bios:
Tala the wolf
Yukiko Crescent
Zephryos Dumisa
ForevaYoung
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down